Squats, Underweight... Enough Already! (strong language)

• Author

One more post here.

This isn't really about body types. Fit girls make my sex drive engage.

To see fit girls everywhere destroying their bodies by adding unnatural weight to their butts is horrifying.

They were better before. Just like most women do not find extreme body building men to be attractive. Same thing.

Another example.

This is the SAME girl in both links!

Super hot.... amazing.... before.... lela_star_4_.jpg Photo by deumcole | Photobucket

After growing an ass and destroyng her once perfect body... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt14S7dCEAAY1L8.jpg:large.

Disgusting. :(

Edited by nofeelings22
One more post here.

To see fit girls everywhere destroying their bodies by adding unnatural weight to their butts is horrifying.

They were better before. Just like most women do not find extreme body building men to be attractive. Same thing.

Another example.

Super hot.... amazing.... before.... lela_star_4_.jpg Photo by deumcole | Photobucket

After growing an ass and destroyng her once perfect body... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt14S7dCEAAY1L8.jpg:large.

Disgusting is a harsh word

I can see your point though..

I am by no means skinny

But such posts that make fun of skinny girls and embrace curvy bodies disgusts me..

"Better yet" are the comments labeling guys who prefer skinny women as pedophiles: "Gross! She looks like a 12 year old boy! You pervert!".

• Like 2
One more post here.

Another example.

Nothing disgusting about it to me. She's hot in both pictures.

• Like 1
One more post here.

Another example.

We aren't destroying our bodies. We are building our bodies - you just don't like the way it looks.

Not that it's a bad thing but the way you are approaching it is frustrating. It's one thing to have preferences - it's another to shame people for not doing what you wish they did.

Now just by looking at the pictures you posted, that girl is NOT weightlifting at all. This butt is either caused by a play on angles or photoshop.

• Like 3
It's one thing to have preferences - it's another to shame people for not doing what you wish they did.

Yes, this is the crux of the issue.

Other people's bodies are really none of our business, especially when it comes to pure aesthetics. If it's your partner, fine. If it's not--who cares? The people of the world don't owe anyone eye candy.

• Like 5
The problem is that it's not common for people to say "curvy is ALSO beautiful" and "skinny is ALSO beautiful".

I saw a facebook post the other day about fit shaming. Shaming athletic women who work out.

It's one thing for folks to have a personal preference, and that's all fine, people like what they like and it's all subjective.

But memes that say "real women have curves, real men like curves, bones are for dogs" memes that imply "10/10 men don't want skinny women", are the popular thing now. Post something like that and a bunch of people will hit the like button. Why is putting an entire group of people down, in order to raise up another group, suddenly the cool thing to do?

Its not cool. It's pretty fckin lame, actually.

I've seen memes pushing back against that too like I said and trying to put up memes of different body shapes saying all bodies are beautiful.

However, it may take some time before it balances out, as I think primarily now people are simply reacting to the long term reign of the super skinny so are just focusing on its opposite.

• Like 1

Now just by looking at the pictures you posted, that girl is NOT weightlifting at all. This butt is either caused by a play on angles or photoshop.

^ this. Hyperextension of the lower back.

As any woman who lifts know, it is very, very, very almost impossibly difficult to get a huge ass if you naturally don't have one.

This is more about genetics. Most women who lift finds it shrinks before it lifts. Just as you can't loose weight in just one spot, you can't really just add it in one spot either.

I get it isn't to the OP's taste but horses. courses. As XXOO said, what people do with their bodies is none of anyone else business.

. It's one thing to have preferences - it's another to shame people for not doing what you wish they did.

I forgot which thread, might even be this one, but didn't you post something about how 9 out of 10 men like "curvey" women and the 10th one is gay?

Is that not trying to shame someone to think a certain way otherwise he must be gay? Or was that different somehow? A joke?

Cause, I think Audrey Hepburn is attractive as hell and she's not really curvey at all. Mila Kunis....hot...not really curvey.

I think men that are gay like other men. Women that are not "curvey" can still be attractive to men that are not closet homosexuals. Women don't have to be a tits and ass show for me to be attracted.

Edited by Imported
I forgot which thread, might even be this one, but didn't you post something about how 9 out of 10 men like "curvey" women and the 10th one is gay?

You're absolutely right and it is this very thread.

I would never have posted this if OP has posted a more 'civilized' thread about how he likes skinny women. Kind of like you did.

I will never deny someone's right to have preferences about their partners.

However, if he takes the right to be a douchebag about it - so will I.

;)

• Like 1