i cracked and gave him too much

• Author

noproblem

hi : )

i appreciated your kind words and compassion.

there have been some developments. but unfortunately i dont have to time to write it all out, at the moment. but i did want to take the time to thank u for responding and your good counsel : )

• Like 1

Have you spoken to him on webcam at the very least? I ask because you keep talking about how he looks like a model in his photos. I would assume that you have in three years, but I've learnt that sometimes assumptions can be wrong..

• Like 1
  • Author

hi )

@fit he never ever asked me for a dime. hes not some scammer in nigeria lol.

listen pls..lol. i met him in the game i play ..hes a big gamer. everyone on my game knows him. a fellow gamer and love of a computer game. he plays many computer games period. he was down about a break up. i befriended him. not him befriending me. it was the other way around. i sought him out because i felt bad for him...because a few times i could see his pain in game after a break up he had. i know his best friend. lol hes a real live person/guy gamer.. not a scammer jerk. just for the record. and no he didnt get my money..i dont have any lol.

@elsw he sent me videos of him. trust me on this very much all of u. this is not cat fish. but thank u for caring about that. i just dont want to get side tracked. with things i ABSOLUTELY know about him 150%. make that 1 million percent. did i said 1 million? so, please eradicate that aspect from your mind : )

there's no mystery here. we took a chance on each other. it had odds stacked up against us. age...culture....distance. thats quite enuff. but however, he was willing to go the distance with me and HE insisted on it. when i say go the distance im talking meeting/marriage. we were exclusive tho long distance ..talked literally 24/7 and feel asleep in each others arms all night on the phone till the morning hours made the phone go dead or beep or we could say good morning. we spent every day light days together too. he suffered from depression was home. barely worked. made enuff to get by himself. period. but wanted to over come his depression and anxiety and get to me. watched tv together...read to each other. read the bible together too..or discussed it some. played games, had dinners side by side. anyway, i ended it after a very stressful time in my life. i said things i didnt mean. this HURT him DEEPLY. he tried to win me back. tried to be a better men than he thought he was...bought i ticket to see me. i stopped HIM. i was feeling numb from OUTSIDE stress in my life that became cumulative. when the fog cleared for me and my stresses started to lift 1 by 1 .....one month later or a little over maybe 6 weeks..(though we still talked on the phone daily) i told him i do love him and wanted him back. by then he was confiding in a friend at work about us because he was grieving. she too had ,lost a b/f i guess. they bonded (he told me that) and went going out one night. i missed the boat.

ive been heartbroken and sick ever since. hes been indifferent and doesnt really call me anymore. its been brief and sporadic. im guessing he met someone closer to his age and close to him.

i have since spoken to him on a few occasions but have not asked him his business outright. because i broke it off with him..i didnt feel it was my business. however a few times me gave me some vague hope. but it doesnt seem to be panning out. because im not hearing from him so how on Gods green earth can that be hopeful. thank u to those who cared and were kind with your good counsel

Edited by IfiKnewThen
  • Like 1
hi )

@fit he never ever asked me for a dime. hes not some scammer in nigeria lol.

listen pls..lol. i met him in the game i play ..hes a big gamer. everyone on my game knows him. a fellow gamer and love of a computer game. he plays many computer games period. he was down about a break up. i befriended him. not him befriending me. it was the other way around. i sought him out because i felt bad for him...because a few times i could see his pain in game after a break up he had. i know his best friend. lol hes a real live person/guy gamer.. not a scammer jerk. just for the record. and no he didnt get my money..i dont have any lol.

@elsw he sent me videos of him. trust me on this very much all of u. this is not cat fish. but thank u for caring about that. i just dont want to get side tracked. with things i ABSOLUTELY know about him 150%. make that 1 million percent. did i said 1 million? so, please eradicate that aspect from your mind : )

there's no mystery here. we took a chance on each other. it had odds stacked up against us. age...culture....distance. thats quite enuff. but however, he was willing to go the distance with me and HE insisted on it. when i say go the distance im talking meeting/marriage. we were exclusive tho long distance ..talked literally 24/7 and feel asleep in each others arms all night on the phone till the morning hours made the phone go dead or beep or we could say good morning. we spent every day light days together too. he suffered from depression was home. barely worked. made enuff to get by himself. period. but wanted to over come his depression and anxiety and get to me. watched tv together...read to each other. read the bible together too..or discussed it some. played games, had dinners side by side. anyway, i ended it after a very stressful time in my life. i said things i didnt mean. this HURT him DEEPLY. he tried to win me back. tried to be a better men than he thought he was...bought i ticket to see me. i stopped HIM. i was feeling numb from OUTSIDE stress in my life that became cumulative. when the fog cleared for me and my stresses started to lift 1 by 1 .....one month later or a little over maybe 6 weeks..(though we still talked on the phone daily) i told him i do love him and wanted him back. by then he was confiding in a friend at work about us because he was grieving. she too had ,lost a b/f i guess. they bonded (he told me that) and went going out one night. i missed the boat.

ive been heartbroken and sick ever since. hes been indifferent and doesnt really call me anymore. its been brief and sporadic. im guessing he met someone closer to his age and close to him.

i have since spoken to him on a few occasions but have not asked him his business outright. because i broke it off with him..i didnt feel it was my business. however a few times me gave me some vague hope. but it doesnt seem to be panning out. because im not hearing from him so how on Gods green earth can that be hopeful. thank u to those who cared and were kind with your good counsel

What happened is

People always choose the people in front of them over long distance relationships

I am so sorry this happened to you

This guy, you helped him become better

you invested years of your life on him

and most importantly you invested part of your soul on him

in the end he went to the closer and younger option

I hope you promise your self

Never again

and try to go out to the world again

I know you said you have disability

But people have

I have seen guys married to girls with no arms, blind and etc

Just go and stop hiding.

I can't promise you the world will be nice and beautiful

But it is far better than hiding at home...

I hope you forget this guy and the pain goes away fast :(

• Author

aww noproblem, you are so kind and compassionate in your words. thank u.:)

i think you summed this up perfectly. it looks like everything u described.

in the meantime, i've been trying to show love and kindness to him. wrote to him, etc. we have spoken a few times. spent the night on the phone with him last night. but hes not the same. he treats me like a sporadic distant buddy.

its painful. its painful with him... or without him at this point . as he is longer himself...or the guy i knew that loved me.

i do deserve better. but i still miss the loving him to the core.:(