He calls me a psycho.

• Author
What type of advice are you seeking here, OP? You don't seem to want to hear what anyone has to say, unless they agree that you should keep contacting this person.

I want to not being token as psycho by him because it's wrong. He said himself he never thought I was but I've been seeming it this way and it's just so confusing.

I want to not being token as psycho by him because it's wrong. He said himself he never thought I was but I've been seeming it this way and it's just so confusing.

If you want him to respect you, give him something to respect. Work on yourseft, read more books, get a part-time job, whatever. Just dont sit around and kicking yourseft because he talk with you in the way you dont want. Nothing attractive about a girl who chasing after a guy

• Author
If you want him to respect you, give him something to respect. Work on yourseft, read more books, get a part-time job, whatever. Just dont sit around and kicking yourseft because he talk with you in the way you dont want. Nothing attractive about a girl who chasing after a guy

I'm doing it already don't worry

Well that's it. It's too complicated. He wouldn't understand me anymore or want to listen. He might act like an *******, but I provocated him in first place. I've went too far on him anyways. I'd cry many nights as that damn guy not loved me for real one. Instead of fixing things would leave it like this. Well that's it. No more distance ****. I gave so much of me, this pain for one simple NOTHING. did I learn something no. Only suffer.

It's not complicated. It's really simple.

If he wants you, he would say so. He would give some implication that he is having a hard time deciding but that you are still a possibility.

He is not doing that. He does not want you. End of story.

Im sorry you feel like time was wasted, but that's how most people feel when they break up with someone. You never even met the dude.

Find someone new. Or just work on yourself for now.

Seriously. This situation is really simple. He has told you flat out to leave him alone. Just respect his wishes and move on. You are very stubborn. YOU CAN'T FORCE SOMEONE TO WANT TO BE WITH YOU.

I understand you want someone to tell you a glimmer of hope, but i do not see it here, im sorry. It's pretty clear cut from how you tell it.

I am so sorry you feel this way. I know how it feels to be feeling SO desperate looking for someone to tell you there is hope , but inside you know there's none. I wish I could take that pain away so your rational side can come back, because when you get like this its like insanity takes over and you cant think straight and see the reality of the situtation. But it is what it is. Just stop talking to him and in due time you'll forget about him. It's how it happens. I never thought I'd get over this guy i had an affair with for five years, but now, when i think about him, i get a small tug of sentimentality, but it doesnt hurt anymore at all.

Edited by KismetGirl
  • Author
It's not complicated. It's really simple.

If he wants you, he would say so. He would give some implication that he is having a hard time deciding but that you are still a possibility.

He is not doing that. He does not want you. End of story.

Im sorry you feel like time was wasted, but that's how most people feel when they break up with someone. You never even met the dude.

Find someone new. Or just work on yourself for now.

Seriously. This situation is really simple. He has told you flat out to leave him alone. Just respect his wishes and move on. You are very stubborn. YOU CAN'T FORCE SOMEONE TO WANT TO BE WITH YOU.

I understand you want someone to tell you a glimmer of hope, but i do not see it here, im sorry. It's pretty clear cut from how you tell it.

I am so sorry you feel this way. I know how it feels to be feeling SO desperate looking for someone to tell you there is hope , but inside you know there's none. I wish I could take that pain away so your rational side can come back, because when you get like this its like insanity takes over and you cant think straight and see the reality of the situtation. But it is what it is. Just stop talking to him and in due time you'll forget about him. It's how it happens. I never thought I'd get over this guy i had an affair with for five years, but now, when i think about him, i get a small tug of sentimentality, but it doesnt hurt anymore at all.

I feel you, I didn't talk to him for nearly two weeks and I stopped to have this pain, it doesn't hurt as much as before, I care tho and miss him sometimes and I was about to lose more hope today, out of the blue he just messaged me acting normal and we talked and I feel much better now. And little bit hopeful.