He calls me a psycho.

• Author
Because it's my last hope.

What's really weird is that there are times he becomes interested and messages me often and I get confused... I really don't understand him.

• Author
There is no hope your sick get some counseling...im sorry

No hope, why?

If you say I'm sick then please don't bother to answer here.

We're all here because we want advices, we have problems we want to share.

No hope, why?

This is a public mesage board anyone can anwser you dont get to pick and choose to only hear the advice you want to hear im sorry...There is no hope because hes told you hes not interested..you are creating your own problems with this unhealthy obsession with a guy whose abusive and told you flat out hes not interested anymore..I don't know how much clearer anyone can tell you this..you do need some counseling seriously for your own good to help you get over this entire situation..

No hope, why?

Because he's told you in about 100 different ways he's not interested.

No hope, why?

Your problem is this thread and the relationship that inspired it.

Eliminate the relationship, problem solved.

• Author
Your problem is this thread and the relationship that inspired it.

Eliminate the relationship, problem solved.

You don't understand we were going pretty well since July this summer till October but last week he wanted to Skype and we did so it went wrong... And conflicts arised.

He didn't ignore me as much those months but then again we just argued bad that's all. Like really bad.

Distance is just the whole ****ing problem of all this.

You don't understand we were going pretty well since July this summer till October but last week he wanted to Skype and we did so it went wrong... And conflicts arised.

He didn't ignore me as much those months but then again we just argued bad that's all. Like really bad.

No trust me distance is not the whole problem...

No, it really isn't.

How so? If it wasn't that we are far away would be different

Because you lied from the beginning. He doesn't want a relationship.

• Author
Because you lied from the beginning. He doesn't want a relationship.

I lied but I've apologized everybody makes mistakes and I've learned from it. He doesn't want a relationship with anyone at the moment.

Imjustanormalguy
I lied but I've apologized everybody makes mistakes and I've learned from it. He doesn't want a relationship with anyone at the moment.

Hey Zap. Unfortunately I'm not able to PM you, but my situation is a lot like yours and I'd be interested in sharing our stories with each other. I'm able to relate to what you've been saying and I'm sure you'll be able to relate to mine. Do you have an email address that I can write to you on?

Well then, there you go. Stop pushing it and move on. You're wasting your own time with someone who isn't going to give you what you want. You could be doing far more productive things with your time than this.

It's good that you apologized. That doesn't mean he forgets what you did, or that owes you anything. Misrepresenting yourself isn't a mistake - that was a conscious, calculated choice that you made for specific reasons. You don't seem to grasp the serious ramifications of doing this.

• Author
Well then, there you go. Stop pushing it and move on. You're wasting your own time with someone who isn't going to give you what you want. You could be doing far more productive things with your time than this.

It's good that you apologized. That doesn't mean he forgets what you did, or that owes you anything. Misrepresenting yourself isn't a mistake - that was a conscious, calculated choice that you made for specific reasons. You don't seem to grasp the serious ramifications of doing this.

I totally accept his decision. I don't want a relationship either because it's a headache... I just want an understanding. I don't want to force things, I didn't said I want to have a relationship with him because it is not possible. We aren't together to actually have it.

We've never been totally considered “dating” because it sounds weird to do so though distance and for people who never met yet. So I'm with the same opinion.

When people say that, what they mean is that they don't want a relationship with YOU at the moment.

Just let it go.

• Like 2

Something about this thread is off imo I also found it odd the OP was so dead set on making things work with her "man" until the other random new poster who could "relate to her" showed up and then she wasn't interested in anything with the dude just pointing that out as I tend to notice random weird things like that anyways carry on...:D

• Author
Something about this thread is off imo I also found it odd the OP was so dead set on making things work with her "man" until the other random new poster who could "relate to her" showed up and then she wasn't interested in anything with the dude just pointing that out as I tend to notice random weird things like that anyways carry on...:D

What? What are you trying to say? Can't I hear his story?

Edited by Zap96

I havent read four pages of this but I need to tell you only a couple things:

You are infatuated and obsessed. I dont say this to be mean, it is the truth. It is irrelevant whether you think he's being a certain way for a certain reason. If a person says they dont' want to be with you, and goes so far as to say they have a girlfriend (whether its true or not), then they dont want you. Period. End of story. Nothing to analyse. He doesn't want you. Maybe at one point he did. That is also irrelevant. Because right now, he does not.

You are being totally thick-headed and ignoring what is being bluntly said to you by not only everyone here, but by this guy himself.

Your aunt found someone, and it worked out. You and this guy are not going to work out just because you know other people who worked out. It doesnt work that way.

Get over it and move on. It's hard at first. But the more you pester him, i guarantee the more he WILL think you are a psycho.

At the end of the day you cannot force anyone to be with you-- and why would you want to??? I understand if he's an ass**le one day, and the next saying "sorry baby i didnt mean it i still want you so bad". But come on now, even in those situations i dont agree with the abusive idiots but i understand how their jekly and hyde personalities keep women hanging on.

But this guy ain't lying. He is calling you names, telling you to f**k off, telling you he has a girlfriend, telling you he doesnt want to talk to you anymore. Correct me if Im wrong but there is literlally nothing he is doing to imply that he in any way wishes to pursue this any more at this time.

Let it go and move on. Find a hobby. In due time go on another date with a new person and i guarantee you when you really DO fall in love one day you'll look back on this BS and wonder what the hell you were smoking. Cause I've been there done that.

not trying to be harsh, just trying to bring you out of the depth on current emotionally obsessed insanity I can see you are in, because I have been in the same place-- insistent on pursuing a situation that was going no where.

Good luck.

• Author
I havent read four pages of this but I need to tell you only a couple things:

You are infatuated and obsessed. I dont say this to be mean, it is the truth. It is irrelevant whether you think he's being a certain way for a certain reason. If a person says they dont' want to be with you, and goes so far as to say they have a girlfriend (whether its true or not), then they dont want you. Period. End of story. Nothing to analyse. He doesn't want you. Maybe at one point he did. That is also irrelevant. Because right now, he does not.

You are being totally thick-headed and ignoring what is being bluntly said to you by not only everyone here, but by this guy himself.

Your aunt found someone, and it worked out. You and this guy are not going to work out just because you know other people who worked out. It doesnt work that way.

Get over it and move on. It's hard at first. But the more you pester him, i guarantee the more he WILL think you are a psycho.

At the end of the day you cannot force anyone to be with you-- and why would you want to??? I understand if he's an ass**le one day, and the next saying "sorry baby i didnt mean it i still want you so bad". But come on now, even in those situations i dont agree with the abusive idiots but i understand how their jekly and hyde personalities keep women hanging on.

But this guy ain't lying. He is calling you names, telling you to f**k off, telling you he has a girlfriend, telling you he doesnt want to talk to you anymore. Correct me if Im wrong but there is literlally nothing he is doing to imply that he in any way wishes to pursue this any more at this time.

Let it go and move on. Find a hobby. In due time go on another date with a new person and i guarantee you when you really DO fall in love one day you'll look back on this BS and wonder what the hell you were smoking. Cause I've been there done that.

not trying to be harsh, just trying to bring you out of the depth on current emotionally obsessed insanity I can see you are in, because I have been in the same place-- insistent on pursuing a situation that was going no where.

Good luck.

Well that's it. It's too complicated. He wouldn't understand me anymore or want to listen. He might act like an *******, but I provocated him in first place. I've went too far on him anyways. I'd cry many nights as that damn guy not loved me for real one. Instead of fixing things would leave it like this. Well that's it. No more distance ****. I gave so much of me, this pain for one simple NOTHING. did I learn something no. Only suffer.

Well that's it. It's too complicated. He wouldn't understand me anymore or want to listen. He might act like an *******, but I provocated him in first place. I've went too far on him anyways. I'd cry many nights as that damn guy not loved me for real one. Instead of fixing things would leave it like this. Well that's it. No more distance ****. I gave so much of me, this pain for one simple NOTHING. did I learn something no. Only suffer.

move on then

Oh it is so easy.

What type of advice are you seeking here, OP? You don't seem to want to hear what anyone has to say, unless they agree that you should keep contacting this person.