Was it my fault she left me for her ex? I keep blaming myself?

• Author
You spend most of your time worried about what's going on with her. Asking yourself questions like, Is her car there? Am I going to run into her? Why did she come into my shop?

You need to let go of that stuff and start working on the ONLY thing you have control over and that's YOU.

You need to start making positive changes in your life. You need to do things to keep yourself busy. Are you going to school? Have you thought about that? What about traveling. Going to see something new? When was the last time you were on vacation or holiday? What about new hobbies? Joining new clubs. Like a running club, co-ed sports, cycling club, dive lessons....anything to keep you busy.

I've been trying to do these things. I've been out a lot. But she always comes back into my mind. I shouldnt love someone that cheated on me, and treated me like ****. But i do, so much. So much to a point where i dont even care what she has done, id rather be with her because of what i miss about her.

• Author

Just would like to say its the longest ive been NC with her. Its been 2 and a half weeks since i've seen or spoke to her. Still wonder what she is doing, still cry all the time, I miss her so much. I dont know why. I shouldnt, but i do. I feel all alone in this world, and it seems like everyone around me is happier than me. I just hope i dont find something out about her that would kill me. Still would like someone to talk to, so please help me cope...