How long should you be chatting with someone on OLD before you mention exchanging num

quidproquo89

Ruby Slippers
I don't tend to either. That's what the date is for in my opinion

I need to make sure we have enough intellectual and communication compatibility before I make the effort to meet. If we can't have good conversation, I'm not interested.

It only took a week for all the hookup requests from the super hot guys to start rolling in. I have to give Southern men credit for being way more gentlemanly and sexy about it than Northern guys, though! Man, if I didn't care about being responsible and serious, I could be having a LOT of fun right now :p

• Like 1
Hey man do whatever works for you. In my experience though things don't work out too well that way. Could be a regional difference or an age difference, I don't know. Good luck with your date!

Thanks! :)

You will all no doubt hear about it if its a disaster and i have lots of "what does this mean?!"questions about it!

• Like 1
I don't tend to either. That's what the date is for in my opinion

I had a girl call me up before a date the other day. I guess it was 'lucky' that i answered (I didn't want to) because she admitted that it was a test and by answering I had 'passed'. Made it feel like aphone interview to weed out applicants prior to the in person interview for the "job" of being her boyfriend!

Women.....

• Author
I had a girl call me up before a date the other day. I guess it was 'lucky' that i answered (I didn't want to) because she admitted that it was a test and by answering I had 'passed'. Made it feel like aphone interview to weed out applicants prior to the in person interview for the "job" of being her boyfriend!

Women.....

ooh close one, I've never heard of that one

Women.....

What exactly would not picking up have shown her? Are you not allowed to be busy or away from your phone? I don't get it..

• Author
What exactly would not picking up have shown her? Are you not allowed to be busy or away from your phone? I don't get it..

seems very tricky that one. Not quite sure myself. Would she have judges you harshly if you had answered after the first ring? ha ha