Everything was great and then he dissapeared.

HereAndThenGone

Thank you, I know. It's just hard because I miss him and this all just happened 24 hours ago.

It's been awhile since I've had feelings for someone and it sucks that Im back going through these sad feelings again.

I guess at times I can be a little old fashioned but it can go a long way if you are truly looking for a relationship. Keep you legs closed until exclusivity is established. Tip: be picky! Make sure they fulfill your expectations! Be firm with your expectations, and never assume they are around for the long haul. Have the talk before you invest your heart.

Oh and never date touring musicians, they like to keep their options open for obvious reasons.

• Like 2

I may be criticizing but I have done this myself so I am also admitting to my own wrong doing. Us woman tend to want to draw emotional responses out of men so that we know they care. I have done it with two different men and it always ended up with me being a little crazy. One guy I actually threw a phone at his head and got mad, when he wasn't mad about it. Crazy. The other guy I was head over heels with I would try and talk about petty life problems I had and be all dramatic in hopes he would feel bad for me, and I would get mad when he didn't. When I shouldn't have been talking about them to begin with because guys like positive girls not negative ones. I regret these decisions, but its all up to desperation. You sent him that text in hopes he would want to sweep you off your feet and make you his. He didn't. He is an idiot. I am not going to say you are wrong because it seems you really liked this guy and you did everything right in liking him. I would have felt the same way if I didn't hear from him in 4 days too.

Think of it this way though. You are dating someone new and you are on the fence about whether you like them or not. Then out of the blue the guy sends you a text putting you on the spot about what you are and where your headed and maybe you want different things. This would probably make you run in a opposite direction. Again I am not being mean, because like I said I myself have done these things. And I know how bad it is to be treated great and then for things to take a complete 180. The guy I was dating and I were cuddled sleeping in his bed together all while he was telling me to com visit him over the summer and the things we will do at his house. A month later he is telling me he isn't ready for a relationship. I miss all those good moments. Words are words and actions are actions. Sometimes guys give breadcrumbs for actions and we take it way more seriously than they do. It stinks and I hate it. I feel your pain here. You dwell on every little good word he said or smile he gave you or passionate memory you have of them because you have no idea why they wouldn't commit. I do it everyday and some nights I still cry myself to sleep thinking about being in bed sleeping next to him, and never doing that again makes me so upset. Laying there alone makes me feel so lonely. Laying in bed together, that simple act made me feel like a million bucks. Its not about the money or the dates, its about the person and waking up to morning breath, and singing together, and the first time he held your hand. That stuff lingers, while dates, and birthdays etc do not. I'm so sorry you are going through this loss. I know how you feel. Things get better and you are going to meet other men, some if which you may hate but you will meet some you will love.

• Like 4