xMM keeps contacting after 7 months break up

So, almost one year after breaking up with xMM, he's contacting me more than ever. I haven't been replying at all and I can't block him in that specific address. He used to send me a message every month or so but lately it's been very frequently, weekly or sometimes every other day. He says random stuff as if nothing had happened. He actually once wrote "I hope you understand I never meant to hurt you" and added true feelings don't die overnight. I'm not replying, and he seems to be getting desperate. However, he never even said "I'm sorry". Everything he says is to trick me into writing him back.

He's still married, still taking vacancies to paradise islands and playing happy families.

May I also add we do not live in the same country.

They never go away. But I have moved on. In a way, for someone like me it feels rude not to reply to his message. Ans he probably knows that. In normal circumstances I would never do that to anyone. But what he did to me was far worse and these are not normal circumstances. So we should always stick to our guns. Staying NC.

Just stay strong and do not reply ,its not rude to not reply in this situation,not even close to rude

• Like 1
  • Author

It's so disrespectful that he keeps writing in spite of my obvious lack of desire to communicate with him. It's all about him.

He's truly delusional and self-centered. Have you checked with your phone provider to see if there's a way for his messages to not get delivered?

Sorry, I didn't see the part about him messaging you on Facebook. Wow, he's really persistent. I think this has gotten to the point where you're going to need to take action -- either block him or de-activate your account. If you block him, it's doubtful that anyone will notice. If they do notice, just respond as someone else suggested; just play ignorant.

This is getting to the point of being ridiculous and obsessive. Plus, it's extremely disrespectful to you. You do realize that he's taking advantage of the situation because he's convinced that you won't cut him off. I'd surprise the heck out of him and put an end to this nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Author
Sorry, I didn't see the part about him messaging you on Facebook. Wow, he's really persistent. I think this has gotten to the point where you're going to need to take action -- either block him or de-activate your account. If you block him, it's doubtful that anyone will notice. If they do notice, just respond as someone else suggested; just play ignorant.

This is getting to the point of being ridiculous and obsessive. Plus, it's extremely disrespectful to you. You do realize that he's taking advantage of the situation because he's convinced that you won't cut him off. I'd surprise the heck out of him and put an end to this nonsense.

Thanks. I agree. Its becoming ridiculous and almost feels like harassment now. Its been a year and it looks like just recently reality hit him. I remember for the first months after I broke up he'd talk to me as if nothing had happened, calling me baby and everything as he always did before. I was very surprised when he did that, I was like "wtf?" but I realised he hadn't taken me seriously. Now he knows I was serious and he can't deal with it but that's tough! It's not my job to ease his mind. He must deal with the consequences and move on.

• Like 1
  • Author
So when was the last time you actually spoke or communicated?

February 23 2014 was the last time I saw him and heard his voice. Thats when I broke up with him.

In the first couple of months after that we would communicate ocasionally - we'd ask each other how are you but it was nothing more than this; all very brief. I then started to see sense and realised he wasn't changing and everything started to really upset me. I stopped replying and I never initiated anyway. I think I sent him a very clear message.

I did thank him when he wished me a happy bday and when he sent compliments to my family. That was all.