Married women are constantly hitting on me!!!

• Author
sometimes it hurts when I laugh this hard KeepCalm. It's nice to see you Do have a sense of humor :lmao:

But in all seriousness, some Married Women can be desperate, most, at least from my experience are just having fun in a light hearted manner with a man they know is safe and wouldn't interpret their actioms as 'hitting on the guy".

...hahahha 'thirsty for attention' ROFL* I picture a pack of married flirt thirsty vampires who haven't 'fed' in a week decending on poor CaliGuy.

Funny KeepCalm*

And shame on those married women who DO cross that line. It is just disgusting and wrong. To me just as bad as cheating. And again, the poor guy who may not even know the broad is married.

It probably makes you feel thoroughly uncomfortable and embarrassed CaliGuy and that's Not cool. :mad:

Totally agree.

Bring on Kate Beckinsale!!!!

• Like 1
Totally agree.

Bring on Kate Beckinsale!!!!

still stuck on Kate B?! ...don't blame you, if I liked girls.... like we decided, if they split we'll be there to make them 'happy ' :p

• Like 1
  • Author
still stuck on Kate B?! ...don't blame you, if I liked girls.... like we decided, if they split we'll be there to make them 'happy ' :p

Yes, always stuck on her. ALWAYS :)

• Author
Yes, always stuck on her. ALWAYS :)

Well her and someone from LS! LOLZ!

• Like 1

Some married men and women are not happy with their relationships and troll single people just to get an ego boost. At the worst, they're looking for an affair partner. You know better than to mess around with a married woman, though, so good for you.

As they say, never sh*t where you eat!

• Like 1
  • Author
Some married men and women are not happy with their relationships and troll single people just to get an ego boost. At the worst, they're looking for an affair partner. You know better than to mess around with a married woman, though, so good for you.

As they say, never sh*t where you eat!

I totally agree with that!

Could be alot worse CaliGuy! I have a guy friend who says it seems he's only ever hit on by far "older" women, married or not:D

I'm going to agree with those who said its probably that they want an ego boost so they can say "yeah I still got it". But I think for most men who are level-headed, if this happens, they know not to take it seriously.

• Like 1
Could be alot worse CaliGuy! I have a guy friend who says it seems he's only ever hit on by far "older" women, married or not:D

I'm going to agree with those who said its probably that they want an ego boost so they can say "yeah I still got it". But I think for most men who are level-headed, if this happens, they know not to take it seriously.

So... as an 'older woman', if I said I really liked your Zebra,( ;) ) I could be assured you wouldn't take it seriously? :confused:

you know because I AM just kidding :)

CiH*