Married women are constantly hitting on me!!!

• Author
I mean before you start talking can't you tell if you're being checked out?

I get you on the clueless part. If I get checked out then I'll quick see if they're check-out worthy and then by the time we could talk ADD sets in and I'll forget we even checked each other out.

I think it's a common problem. I blame lithium batteries.

Oh yes, same thing with me. ADD gets me every time. Too much info in that skull of mine to pay attention when someone is interested. Again, I am black and white. If you're interested -- make that clear for me! LOL

I'm not dense, I just don't go looking for the next hill to conquer :)

• Like 1
Oh yes, same thing with me. ADD gets me every time. Too much info in that skull of mine to pay attention when someone is interested. Again, I am black and white. If you're interested -- make that clear for me! LOL

You should do like Violet (I think it was) said and tell the married woman to put up or shut up except be nicer than the way I said it but what if she wants to put up? Then what?

• Like 1
  • Author
You should do like Violet (I think it was) said and tell the married woman to put up or shut up except be nicer than the way I said it but what if she wants to put up? Then what?

Lol. Don't want a married woman though. Looking for a single, fun, no drama woman :). Not plenty in SOCAL lol

• Like 1
Single women have a shopping list : looks, money, job status, house, car, confidence, etc.

Married women just need someone that is hungry as much as they are for attention.

This ^^^^^^

Single women are looking for the whole package. For a married woman you only need to supply one thing her husband isn't doing a good enough job with.

That can be looks, flirtation, biceps, money, humor, listening to her, not laughing at her dreams - the list can go on and on but it only takes that one thing. For a single woman to take you seriously you have to have it all.

Another poster also mentioned opportunity. I think that is a big part of it too. Single women get approached and flirted with and propositioned all day every day. A single woman's biggest challenge is deciding which offer she's going to take. A married woman may not have had any other guy give her the time of day for years. So when a guy (that has that one trait her husband doesn't) gives her a little nudge nudge wink wink, she may be way more responsive and less guarded than a single woman.

• Author
This ^^^^^^

Single women are looking for the whole package. For a married woman you only need to supply one thing her husband isn't doing a good enough job with.

That can be looks, flirtation, biceps, money, humor, listening to her, not laughing at her dreams - the list can go on and on but it only takes that one thing. For a single woman to take you seriously you have to have it all.

Another poster also mentioned opportunity. I think that is a big part of it too. Single women get approached and flirted with and propositioned all day every day. A single woman's biggest challenge is deciding which offer she's going to take. A married woman may not have had any other guy give her the time of day for years. So when a guy (that has that one trait her husband doesn't) gives her a little nudge nudge wink wink, she may be way more responsive and less guarded than a single woman.

Ok so I am NOT disagreeing with any of those comments. That said, what strikes me as odd is the criteria. There are few (if any) men that meets every single point. So, even if single women are selecting candidates who have MOST of those qualifications, they're still going to have a small basket to choose from.

I think the same goes for men choosing single women. I tell you personally, if there was little to no drama, I'd have already been married by now :) lol!

I don't know Cali. On the one hand you're saying you maybe would be married if not for all women being drama but on the other hand you do seem to enjoy yourself being the adventurous spirit that you are.

Really the two don't mix too well.

Besides you seem to be a-okay with yourself by yourself so perhaps your life is exactly how you want it to be?

• Author
I don't know Cali. On the one hand you're saying you maybe would be married if not for all women being drama but on the other hand you do seem to enjoy yourself being the adventurous spirit that you are.

Really the two don't mix too well.

Besides you seem to be a-okay with yourself by yourself so perhaps your life is exactly how you want it to be?

Maybe. I think what was missed on my point was that drama queens aren't fun to be around or care free. By that, I mean we all have things we have to deal with but people who easily stress out are like a disease to me. No matter how bad you think your life is now, just waltz through a cancer center and it'll show you just how blessed you really are.

Life was meant to be enjoyed, not "whined" over :)

• Like 1
Ok so I am NOT disagreeing with any of those comments. That said, what strikes me as odd is the criteria. There are few (if any) men that meets every single point. So, even if single women are selecting candidates who have MOST of those qualifications, they're still going to have a small basket to choose from.

I think the same goes for men choosing single women. I tell you personally, if there was little to no drama, I'd have already been married by now :) lol!

Single women don't have to be looking for everything, but they do have to be sincerely interested to be super friendly and flirty. Otherwise, they'd have all kinds of guys they aren't wanting to date thinking they're interested :o

Married women can just relax and be their friendly selves (although serious flirting is highly inappropriate.)

Ignore the married women in terms of feedback. They could literally be that way with every man.

Maybe. I think what was missed on my point was that drama queens aren't fun to be around or care free.

Life was meant to be enjoyed, not "whined" over :)

Ahh...you pick high maintenance chicks. You'd mesh well with someone who is okay going without make-up and dressed down from time to time I think.

Ever date one of them?

• Author
Single women don't have to be looking for everything, but they do have to be sincerely interested to be super friendly and flirty. Otherwise, they'd have all kinds of guys they aren't wanting to date thinking they're interested :o

Married women can just relax and be their friendly selves (although serious flirting is highly inappropriate.)

Ignore the married women in terms of feedback. They could literally be that way with every man.

Agreed. Ok, well I am both friendly and flirty. I'm just not 25 anymore lol! :)

Ahh...you pick high maintenance chicks. You'd mesh well with someone who is okay going without make-up and dressed down from time to time I think.

Ever date one of them?

No, no high maintenance. Exactly the opposite. And no makeup and dressed down I am perfectly fine with that. Just be yourself. Be fun to be around! That's all I am asking for. Heck, don't even have to work out (well not as much as I do lol). Not Ms. Perfect -- just not "Ms Broken" :)

No, no high maintenance. Exactly the opposite. And no makeup and dressed down I am perfectly fine with that. Just be yourself. Be fun to be around! That's all I am asking for. Heck, don't even have to work out (well not as much as I do lol). Not Ms. Perfect -- just not "Ms Broken" :)

You ever date a surfer girl? Surfer girls aren't a lot of drama.

As far as being broken, I agree that it's not cool to wallow in the past but a lot of people have a past. If they were once broken and became whole again it's a lot different than being broken now. In fact I see it as a plus because they're the types to be even less likely to make a big deal out of small things because they've already lived through the big things so in that way they're a lot less drama than someone who cannot handle life's challenges. They're a lot more laid back than ordinary people.

What do you think?

• Author
You ever date a surfer girl? Surfer girls aren't a lot of drama.

As far as being broken, I agree that it's not cool to wallow in the past but a lot of people have a past. If they were once broken and became whole again it's a lot different than being broken now. In fact I see it as a plus because they're the types to be even less likely to make a big deal out of small things because they've already lived through the big things so in that way they're a lot less drama than someone who cannot handle life's challenges. They're a lot more laid back than ordinary people.

What do you think?

Most of the surfer girls I have met in SOCAL are into "surfer guys who smoke pot" and that's not me. I don't care if they do it, I just don't partake. I like my wine though.

Yes, I agree, you have to be broken down to be built back up into something stronger. That is EXACTLY what happened to me after I came to LS a mess of a man.

Am I better now? UNEQUIVOCALLY YES!! 1000 times stronger, better, faster. (Think Steve Austin here). I'm better as a person, better as a human being. If I had to say, my biggest problems is "I say what I am thinking" which can rub people the wrong way. lol. Not mean just blunt.

• Like 1
If I had to say, my biggest problems is "I say what I am thinking" which can rub people the wrong way. lol. Not mean just blunt.

Da fuq...who does that?

Just playing...I do that too.

I still think you're sending out your vibe to the women you'll never be with (married ones) because you don't want to be tied down and they're your safe haven to make certain that you aren't.

Single women jeopardize that.

• Author
Da fuq...who does that?

Just playing...I do that too.

I still think you're sending out your vibe to the women you'll never be with (married ones) because you don't want to be tied down and they're your safe haven to make certain that you aren't.

Single women jeopardize that.

I don't mind being tied down. Even spanked (hahaha!! OK OK! I keeeed!). I DO want to find someone that matches my personality. I've met a few, not married but I think they are just simply unobtainable.

In fact, the whacko that brought me here never got married. So it isn't just me that is the problem. Actually my massage therapist is totally HAWT but, she's dating someone and is off the market so, I leave her be.

There was a particular girl I talked to from here. Totally knocked me sidewayz... in a good way. But they are untouchable as well and move on.

I am however, very comical in person so at least I keep people laughing. Maybe I need a side job as a comedian like Tanbark used to be here. I wonder what happened to that guy. I hated him at first, but it was because I wasn't ready to face the truth. Very funny guy he was :)

• Like 1

Haha Tan's the Man! :love:

What do you mean "match your personality"? Isn't a personality a unique part of each and every individual? :confused:

My cousin Jenny was always shy and she married a vey loud attorney and they are one of the greatest couples I know. He really helped her out of her shell and he's still the same talkative great guy as always.

• Author
Haha Tan's the Man! :love:

What do you mean "match your personality"? Isn't a personality a unique part of each and every individual? :confused:

My cousin Jenny was always shy and she married a vey loud attorney and they are one of the greatest couples I know. He really helped her out of her shell and he's still the same talkative great guy as always.

Yeah Tanny is good peeps and funny.

I understand what you mean. In this case I mean you have to match to some degree. Some aspects that match. Like..crude people and nice people are polar opposites and don't work out well. Some similar values helps but yes, I mean, sometimes having a different perspective helps people see the world a bit differently.

• 3 weeks later...

maybe its not that they are married. Maybe its because they are older. You might come off as very mature, which turns off very young women, while simultaneously turning on older women.

Try hitting on a SINGLE older woman and see if it works on her too. If so, just play the field...have great sex with older single women, while keep trying to find one that is your own age!

Maybe because deep down you may not want a relationship right now. For a long time I attracted married women and had trouble with single ones. We tend to give off signals that let others know what's really going on deep down within us. Just like women complain about the men they meet but hate to acknowledge that the issue is within them and not the men.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Maybe because deep down you may not want a relationship right now. For a long time I attracted married women and had trouble with single ones. We tend to give off signals that let others know what's really going on deep down within us. Just like women complain about the men they meet but hate to acknowledge that the issue is within them and not the men.

I believe that. I actually DO want to be tied down one day, just not with a head case or a drama queen. All I a want is a normal person -- but then again, maybe I am simply asking for too much?

Drama, to me, is like Ebola. RUN AWAY!

• Author
Married women are thirsty for attention

I believe that too. If they're really that unhappy, they'd be divorced. Plenty of those around for sure....with kids.

Married women are thirsty for attention

sometimes it hurts when I laugh this hard KeepCalm. It's nice to see you Do have a sense of humor :lmao:

But in all seriousness, some Married Women can be desperate, most, at least from my experience are just having fun in a light hearted manner with a man they know is safe and wouldn't interpret their actioms as 'hitting on the guy".

...hahahha 'thirsty for attention' ROFL* I picture a pack of married flirt thirsty vampires who haven't 'fed' in a week decending on poor CaliGuy.

Funny KeepCalm*

• Like 2

And shame on those married women who DO cross that line. It is just disgusting and wrong. To me just as bad as cheating. And again, the poor guy who may not even know the broad is married.

It probably makes you feel thoroughly uncomfortable and embarrassed CaliGuy and that's Not cool. :mad:

In my experience, as a whole, I find single women to be WAY more flirty than married women. Most married women that I know are not flirty.

The one married woman that I know that IS very flirty is very attractive and acts in a suspicious manner that makes me believe that she actually is cheating on her husband.

• Like 1