The Off Feeling..

jm2013

Sadly, no. Plenty of people fall out of control after that experience and don't care about others at all anymore. Then there's the sort that falls in love only 1 time, they're good for nothing.

Huh? Good for nothing? What the hell are you talking about?

I tend to agree, and am against reconciliation as the process is long and difficult. I honestly don't think it is worth going through the process. Best to end things and start a new relationship with a new person. At least that post adultery baggage won't be there, and I think when you're in a whole new relationship, the person from the old relationship ends up taking less space in your mind, much more so than they deserve.

Sorry to TJ but I have to applaud this post. At least for a BH, reconciliation is a complete waste of emotional energy and precious time.

Sorry. Most faith based counselors are near worthless. Just get over it... Yeah right.

A 'faith based counselor' (depending on affiliation I guess) SHOULD say, " God says the sin of adultery is SO abhorrent, that I give my blessing for you to Divorce the M.F'er, then you should forgive them & leave them to face My Holy Eternal Judgement" MMmmmuuuaaahHahHahHa"!! ( okay I added that last part) :D

.. seriously though, I had a good counselor, buut still had to work through sh$t on my own **