Girls how do you feel about persistent guys?

@OP.....you know we all get told that if we want something, we need to go out there and get it. Perseverance is the name of the game, and it applies to all facets of life i.e. career, sports, education etc

Dating is one of those exceptions. Going after what you want applies in many areas of life but usually not in dating. If a woman says no after the first time that usually means she is not interested and there's nothing you can do. The only reason going after what you want doesn't apply with dating is because a relationship is a two way street. We can't force another human being to reciprocate our love. They have a free will like we do.

• Like 1

Sure, persistence CAN work (and has worked for me in the past). It depends on the situation and the girl. From what I've observed, quality girls value persistence more than non-quality girls. But, in these situations, the girl was giving the guy a green light on some level.

Still though, I'm a sensitive guy personally and, once I get rejected, the girl is in my friendzone. I will probably not ask her out again under most circumstances.

If I just absolutely don't like you your persistence will quickly become annoyance. I have a guy who texts me every few months asking me if I'm single now....:rolleyes: I don't like him. Him doing this every few months makes him seem a little deranged.

If I like you and maybe the initial timing wasn't right but you show up again and all things are aligned it's one thing.But if I just don't like you...that second, third, fourth time around might make no difference.

I also may give in because you wore me down and the one time that happened...still didn't like him after.:laugh: Agreeing so you can stop bothering me is NOT a good place to be in.