Make me see thru the fog...does she just want a free dinner?

Hungup123

A player will pay, but would also show other signs of being a player.

I disagree. A good player won't show "signs" of being a player. He will show signs of being a gentleman -- and adjust well to the type of gal she is and her tastes (not all women are the same of course).

A player isn't defined as a guy who "just uses girls for sex". It's defined as a guy who is Successful at dating & successful at garnering various girls' interests and can reap the benefits of it.

She didn't invite him, he invited himself and then OMG she's not gonna have sex, and I paid for beer. Give me a break.
Easy, don't get the panties in a bunch so much. Again, college/poor kids actually go over to each others' places a lot. And she was UP to go over to his place directly.

And no he didn't invite himself anywhere. He proposed the situation and she accepted -- but she figured she would be going to his place (his turf), instead of him going over there. That was the mix-up.

It'd be just as crass & silly to say that she IS just using him for free dinners, as it would be that he's just using her for (paid at the lowest price) sex. :)

Edited by azureorb