The Evil Good Looking Man

hotpotato

I agree that's why I'll wait till a women approaches me..I don't want a women who just sees me as a reliable partner who she tries to tolerate physically but is not really ever in lust with

You have no faith in your ability to unleash a woman's passion. That is NOT dependent on looks and initial attraction. In fact, a good looking guy can be as much of a dud in bed as any other guy.

This is a mental challenge, and you've psyched yourself out before you've even started. Hot guys have the advantage of confidence from external validation, but anyone can have confidence.

If people are missing out on love and companionship because they are rejecting people just as attractive as themselves, that really is a shame.

Hot guys don't have this problem. Maybe they are more likely to partner up early, and that's why older, single hot guys have such a bad rap. They more likely aren't the commitment type.

Yeah hot guys don't have any problems finding women. I've seen the attention they get and it's everywhere. Average guys like me, not as much. lol Then you have other guys that say they're really good looking and women still ignore them. (smirk)

With women, I think the problem comes from men. Men blame social media and OLD, but don't blame other men who desperately pursue them, feed their attention, cat call. I think we (men) have screwed ourselves and blame women for simply sitting on the pedestal.

• Like 1
You have no faith in your ability to unleash a woman's passion. That is NOT dependent on looks and initial attraction. In fact, a good looking guy can be as much of a dud in bed as any other guy.

This is a mental challenge, and you've psyched yourself out before you've even started. Hot guys have the advantage of confidence from external validation, but anyone can have confidence.

Confidence comes from sucess

Good-looking men have lots of options and temptations. Even if they didn't take up the options, one would worry they would and get fed up of the female 'hangers on'.

They are used to women chasing them so don't make much effort to pursue which can come across as lazy and self-absorbed.

On online dating especially they tend to promote themselves with lots of photos. They know they look good and want the benefits that go with that (i.e. beautiful women) so what is the point of an average-looking woman bothering?

If they are good looking and haven't got married, had a family and so on, one wonders why? Are they just a serial dater?

• Like 1
I agree that's why I'll wait till a women approaches me..I don't want a women who just sees me as a reliable partner who she tries to tolerate physically but is not really ever in lust with

Funny, but for women the concerns are often the other way round. He lusts after her but she suspects he's only interested in novelty and will move on quickly. Her being a reliable partner is irrelevant to him.

• Like 1
On ls I frequently see posts putting down good looking men. Usually, its something like, "Alpha males want to spread their seed" or "Good looking men will cheat (not-so-good looking men wont)?

Is that really true? Why are good looking men presumed tp be so...awful...compared to their less attractive counterparts?

Most of the criticisms of good looking men could really encompass a lot of men in general regardless of their appearance.

Is it really that bad to date a hot guy?

I completely 100% believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. and I don't see the correlation between attractiveness and likelihood of being a bad partner.

There are a lot of pretty ugly guys in my opinion who manage to cheat, and judging by posts here from some of the self declared unattractive men.. the morals and standards just aren't there so I can't see these men (unattractive though they may be) getting married and living happily ever after. Not when I hear that "all men want to sleep with as many women as possible" seriously?

Good-looking men have lots of options and temptations. Even if they didn't take up the options, one would worry they would and get fed up of the female 'hangers on'.

A man who is deeply committed sheds the hangers on naturally. They wither and die off from lack of attention.

Any guy with an OLD profile full of narcissism is an obviously bad choice. You can thank him for being so transparent and saving you the time!

• Like 1
  • Author
I forgot a word in that previous post

Think of it this way, almost all guys want to have sex with as many attractive women as possible. It should be implied by now that I almost always only write about attractive women.

The theme I was focusing on this thread is that attractive men will want to stick to having casual sex with as many attractive woman as possible. Which means that those men usually don't want to settle into a relationship. If they do go into a relationship, they won't tolerate much because they know they can easily find another woman to be with.

Odds are if a woman is in a FWB thing with a guy, it's most likely with a very attractive guy who just wants her for sex, and who knows how many other women.

Is that true or is that projection? Plenty if attractive men get married young. Why do you ferl a need to say such things about attractive men?

• Author
I don’t think good looking men are more likely to cheat or to have defective character at all. I don’t assume that and I’ve found the opposite to be true. I think it’s just a myth that jealous people have created. I think that people who are resentful, lazy or jealous, who believe they deserve more than they have, are the people with the least appealing character and the people most likely to feel entitled or justified to use and mistreat others, to please themselves at others’ expense. So regardless of physical appearance, I suppose a good looking person could turn into someone with poor character if he comes to believe he should have more, just like anybody else could.

I do think its jealousy and haterism. Imagine if a group of women here started talking bad about attractive women...

And if I had an invisible jet, I'd be wonder woman.

What you are saying is so utterly ignorant, so blatantly incorrect that its impossible to take you seriously. You speak of things of which you have no clue.

If its so incorrect, why does it happen all the time? Plenty of men buy sex even if they are hot.

Buying sex is not much different from casual sex aside from the money anyway.

There are dudes banging inflatables because they don't have a shot at the real thing. There are mad scientists in Asia (with the backing of major corp.) developing androids, and I don't mean the phones. Sure there are some being groomed for military. Know what the rest are for?

If a man is choosing to deal with dolls instead of humans, thats his choice. He could use the same time and money to improve himself, or hell, even buy a hooker, but he chooses not to. Realdoll is another way unattractive men get to bang young looking females with dddd chest. Realdoll doesnt place any demands on him. There are a lot of reasons why a man would get a realdoll or similar item other than not being able to attract women.

So you don't think it happens? Also, I'm pretty sure they would LOVE to be with a female. They can't. Now if you are of the mindset that can't means wont...

Why can't they? Because it's not enough to "like," women. You have to like them for the right reasons. Like them for the wrong - you're done. Also you have to have to have a certain level of social skills/communication at your disposal. If you're awkward more than likely, you're done. What is there left for those men? OP already said johns don't get arrested for seeking out companionship. Tell that to the 30 dudes that just got caught in the sting in Dayton Ohio, as well as nationally within the last two months. /rant.

I didnt say johns never got arrested. I said most of the time its the prividers who get in troyble. Nabbing men is relatively rare.

They are used to women chasing them so don't make much effort to pursue which can come across as lazy and self-absorbed.

On online dating especially they tend to promote themselves with lots of photos. They know they look good and want the benefits that go with that (i.e. beautiful women) so what is the point of an average-looking woman bothering?

If they are good looking and haven't got married, had a family and so on, one wonders why? Are they just a serial dater?

Hmm maybe I should ask girls married to hot men if their husbands are "lazy." That just seems kibd of presumptuous.

My ex wasnt particularly attractive, yet he always had options. Havibg options isnt anything special to hot men.

As far as them being serial daters, thats presumptuous as well. There are plenty of good looking men who are quite shy or introverted and naturally wont date a lot.

So what if hot guys want to post a lot of pictures?

I do think its jealousy and haterism. Imagine if a group of women here started talking bad about attractive women...

If its so incorrect, why does it happen all the time? Plenty of men buy sex even if they are hot.

Buying sex is not much different from casual sex aside from the money anyway.

If a man is choosing to deal with dolls instead of humans, thats his choice. He could use the same time and money to improve himself, or hell, even buy a hooker, but he chooses not to. Realdoll is another way unattractive men get to bang young looking females with dddd chest. Realdoll doesnt place any demands on him. There are a lot of reasons why a man would get a realdoll or similar item other than not being able to attract women.

I didnt say johns never got arrested. I said most of the time its the prividers who get in troyble. Nabbing men is relatively rare.

Hmm maybe I should ask girls married to hot men if their husbands are "lazy." That just seems kibd of presumptuous.

My ex wasnt particularly attractive, yet he always had options. Havibg options isnt anything special to hot men.

As far as them being serial daters, thats presumptuous as well. There are plenty of good looking men who are quite shy or introverted and naturally wont date a lot.

So what if hot guys want to post a lot of pictures?

It seems like you're trying to justify dating guys solely on looks, which is fine. Do what you want. No one really cares lol.

• Author
It seems like you're trying to justify dating guys solely on looks, which is fine. Do what you want. No one really cares lol.

If you dont care, you dont have to post in this thread.

Actually, ive dated men of all 'leagues.' This isnt a thread about me. This is a thread about why so many men think theyre better than attractive men. Really, I think they are all the same on the inside.

thefooloftheyear

Actually, ive dated men of all 'leagues.' This isnt a thread about me. This is a thread about why so many men think theyre better than attractive men. Really, I think they are all the same on the inside.

So are women....

Still dont understand the point you are trying to make..:confused:

TFY

As a guy who was considered pretty good looking I always hated how I was judged by people who never even talked to me but just figured I was arrogant or a jerk

I've always treated women with respect and didn't chest just because I could.

There were times I even hooked up and/or complented unattractive women on their looks just to be nice and it made their day for a man like me to show them attention

But because I had good genetics people assume I'm a arrogant unfaithf jerk

• Author
So are women....

Still dont understand the point you are trying to make..:confused:

TFY

If theyre all the same on the inside, whats the point of bad talking good looking men aside haterism?

• Author
So just to be clear we're defining "evil" in this case as men that would rather have casual sex than form a long term, meaningful relationship?

If that's the case here are two reasons why good looking men might be prone to having longer periods of time for wanting casual sex before settling down than unattractive men.

1. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that the more choice one has, the more difficult it is to choose. If genetically good looking men have more options, they're going to realize that (at least subconsciously) at an early age - likely right around puberty. How this would likely play out is a man "testing" many different women in an attempt to choose the right one. Even if he was relationship oriented, he would behave as if he wasn't.

2. Men that want to attract women for sex alone are much more likely to try to attract them with their physical appearance than other qualities - as such they are likely to work much harder on their physical appearance. And, as studies have shown, women that are also just looking for casual sex, place a much higher premium on the looks of a man, rather than any sort of other qualities. As an example - for the women who do OLD - when you come across a man's profile with a shirtless bathroom selfie - the common reaction is that man is just looking for sex. But also, those men usually put the effort in and work out a lot to develop a body that they would use to try to attract a woman. For casual sex.

Now - I'm not saying at all that good looking men (either through genetics or through effort) are all just looking for sex. That would be a ridiculous assumption. But I think it's reasonable to assume, based on the two reasons given, that there's likely a higher proportion of good looking men that are only interested in casual sex, than there is in the general population. Which means there's plenty of unattractive men that are also just interested in casual sex...

I was being dramatic by calling them evil. The traits in question would be things like cheating, being mean, using women, or anything that could make a man a bad partner.

See this is what um talking about. Men in general want to have a lot of sex. Thats not anything special to good looking men, not by a longshot.

To be honest, many men dont care what they look like. They only care what the woman looks like. There are plenty of old fat dudes who havent worked out in years looking for casual sex. It has nothing to do with how *the man* looks.

Some men actually work out because they do sports and do bodybuilding competitions.

I've never seen this in real life. If anything, some guys are insecure because they aren't those guys. But most don't really care either way.

I'm an okay-looking guy, but nothing crazy. I have plenty of friends that are more attractive than me. Some are good guys, some aren't, just like any other subset of people.

• Author
I've never seen this in real life. If anything, some guys are insecure because they aren't those guys. But most don't really care either way.

I'm an okay-looking guy, but nothing crazy. I have plenty of friends that are more attractive than me. Some are good guys, some aren't, just like any other subset of people.

Im sure you havent. Ls is nowhere near real life! Lol

To be honest, many men dont care what they look like. They only care what the woman looks like. There are plenty of old fat dudes who havent worked out in years looking for casual sex. It has nothing to do with how *the man* looks.

If they want success on the NSA scene, then they very much will care. For sure plenty old fat dudes want casual sex, but wanting it and getting it are two different things. It seems horny old fat dudes are getting short shift from you and no doubt many other women. Also whats their definition of success - casual sex with someone they find desirable or do they have a 'any holes a goal' attitude and are really actually only getting acceptances for nsa from old fat women, which you wont see that side of things. How the man looks has a huge impact on his success when it comes to nsa. There is way more demand than supply for fun times with women and women know they can be choosy and they generally are. Also helping that is the fact that many guys will lower their standards when it comes to nsa sex. While the old fat dudes are going against that trend when trawling for pussy, it doesn't mean they getting any sort of success. They just still want what thy lusted for 20 yrs + 80 lbs ago. They might be deluded but I doubt they are crying themselves to sleep when they get shot down each day after trying their luck with a sexy woman.

• Author
If they want success on the NSA scene, then they very much will care. For sure plenty old fat dudes want casual sex, but wanting it and getting it are two different things. It seems horny old fat dudes are getting short shift from you and no doubt many other women. Also whats their definition of success - casual sex with someone they find desirable or do they have a 'any holes a goal' attitude and are really actually only getting acceptances for nsa from old fat women, which you wont see that side of things. How the man looks has a huge impact on his success when it comes to nsa. There is way more demand than supply for fun times with women and women know they can be choosy and they generally are. Also helping that is the fact that many guys will lower their standards when it comes to nsa sex. While the old fat dudes are going against that trend when trawling for pussy, it doesn't mean they getting any sort of success. They just still want what thy lusted for 20 yrs + 80 lbs ago. They might be deluded but I doubt they are crying themselves to sleep when they get shot down each day after trying their luck with a sexy woman.

Im not saying looks dont help. Im saying most men simply do not care what they loom like. For example, my 74 year old gramps who tries to pick up 20somethings.

Can anyone answer the questions at hand. Does being involuntarily faithful make a man attractive? Is it really better tyat hes only behaving because supposedly he doesnt have any options?

Im not saying looks dont help. Im saying most men simply do not care what they loom like. For example, my 74 year old gramps who tries to pick up 20somethings.

Can anyone answer the questions at hand. Does being involuntarily faithful make a man attractive? Is it really better tyat hes only behaving because supposedly he doesnt have any options?

Just because a guy is average-looking or unattractive doesn't mean that he doesn't get offers and it doesn't mean that he doesn't turn them down.

I'm a pretty average looking (or possibly slightly above average looking) guy and I've gotten offers for sex while I was in relationships. However, I turned them down because cheating is against my value system.

That's what it really depends on: the man's values.

Recently, I went out on a date with a single mother that was obviously EXTREMELY into me. She's looking for long-term even though she says that she isn't. She would have been an easy lay and I found her to be very attractive. However, I turned her down for sex because I felt that I would ultimately hurt her feelings (and she's already been through a lot).

Also, I live in a smallish town and sex is not necessarily just around the corner for me. I CHOSE to be sexless so that I wouldn't hurt her feelings. My looks (or lack thereof) had no bearing on that decision lol.

I doubt your gramdpa is seriously trying to pickup 20somethings, but have no doubt he would love to, but the main reason he is doing it is to feel young again. The vast majority of 20somethings will be sexy to him, and will have less attitude in response to his flirting than older women. I know old geysers like this. Still desiring & interacting with these women will make him feel young at heart even if he is not getting any action. These are the woman that really captured his heart/desire 20-30-40-50 yrs ago, and he's past the age where he gives a **** how he looks or if comes across as desperate or deluded or if they even take him seriously. He gets a kick out of interacting and hopefully getting a smile and some playful banter back from a pretty young thing.

Does being involuntarily faithful make a man attractive?

Like because he struggled to get women and so when he gets one he clings to her like a rock in a storm.....no. The woman will see him as settling for her because of his lack of options and she will then feel she is settling for less of a good catch. That will over ride in many cases the fact that the guy is faithful or takes care of her really well. Being faithful is nothing special imo. It should be base specs in a relationship. I remember seeing OLD profiles from women that described themselves as faithful / trustworthy / dependable / reliable, and those profiles would not inspire me at all. Its like 'woopeydoo, that's your best feature?! Thats what I would expect as base specs'.

Generally, a man is only as faithful as his options. See also, actors, athletes, musicians.
If this were completely true, dating would be so simple. Involuntary fidelity is meaningless, hence dating would be 100% about how attractive the man is, how intelligent, how athletic, how much money. Anything that would make for long-term friendship wouldn't matter, because he would inevitably destroy it with infidelity and leave you in tatters.

Let's suppose this is true, for a minute. Then, what consequences would it have on a married couple with many children when the attractive husband cheated? If all men were only as faithful as their options, then his cheating would not make him a less optimal husband compared to any other man on the planet, as any other replacement would only be another man who would cheat and who wouldn't be the father. So what use would it be to divorce him?

I personally think it's not true across the board, that there is a variety of personalities, naturally. Different niches if you will.

thefooloftheyear
If this were completely true, dating would be so simple. Involuntary fidelity is meaningless, hence dating would be 100% about how attractive the man is, how intelligent, how athletic, how much money. Anything that would make for long-term friendship wouldn't matter, because he would inevitably destroy it with infidelity and leave you in tatters.

Let's suppose this is true, for a minute. Then, what consequences would it have on a married couple with many children when the attractive husband cheated? If all men were only as faithful as their options, then his cheating would not make him a less optimal husband compared to any other man on the planet, as any other replacement would only be another man who would cheat and who wouldn't be the father. So what use would it be to divorce him?

I personally think it's not true across the board, that there is a variety of personalities, naturally. Different niches if you will.

You might be surprised how many women actually live this philosophy each and every single day.....

Not saying its right , though...

TFY

You might be surprised how many women actually live this philosophy each and every single day.....

Not saying its right , though...

TFY

If a woman were in love with a man, and he cheated on somebody else and left that person to be with her, the philosophy I subscribe to is that that woman should not accept a future with the man, because he would be dishonest. The woman should find an honest man. But if you suppose all men, roughly, are dishonest by nature ANYWAY, then what would that mean about her choice?

I am extremely curious about how many women actually live this philosophy, and I also wonder how it varies with culture and economic status.

• Like 1