Can't believe it

• Author
Hope Shimmers
What a gentleman :confused:

Sounds like a big baby throwing the toys out the pram to me.

This was an EA, right? See my Tagline... Most people think I have it here to explain my communication style, so they fail to pay attention to the other part. Pretty words aren't always true. The gallery says "look at their actions... What does that tell you"?

Glad you've washed your hands of him, Hope. Looks like he was pretty unworthy anyways. Let him be someone else's "prize"

Yeah, I can pick 'em.

I actually feel MUCH better.

So Hope,

Why the second dance?

It wasn't a second one - just a really hostile extension of the first one. That is OVER - thank God.

I just don't deal well with hostility and insults. It makes me sick.

• Like 2

Hi "Hope Shimmers", I appologize in advance as I might not recall the whole details of your story. I read the 1st page of your this post, and it seems that you did not want to see ex-MM as per his request. So I wonder why you were hurting so much , because it brought the unpleasant memory...etc?

• Author
Hope Shimmers
Hi "Hope Shimmers", I appologize in advance as I might not recall the whole details of your story. I read the 1st page of your this post, and it seems that you did not want to see ex-MM as per his request. So I wonder why you were hurting so much , because it brought the unpleasant memory...etc?

Hi Mount, these posts are actually very confusing, because I resurrected this thread when it should have been a more recent thread that was locked. I apologize. Maybe I should ask the moderators to lock this one.

• Like 1

From what I can gather the fresh pain is from Mr "tall dark and whatever" who just ended up being another garden variety cake eating douche-bag.

• Author
Hope Shimmers
From what I can gather the fresh pain is from Mr "tall dark and whatever" who just ended up being another garden variety cake eating douche-bag.

Yeah but the pain is over. I actually feel free :D

• Like 1
Yeah but the pain is over. I actually feel free :D

I'm sincerely very happy to hear that... Amazing once you let go of the toxic, isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Author
Hope Shimmers
I'm sincerely very happy to hear that... Amazing once you let go of the toxic, isn't it?

Yes, and thank you for the PM. You are spot on. What I did was wrong, wrong, wrong.... I bought into words that never meant anything, and I deserve to be smashed over the head for getting emotionally involved with someone who was "with" someone else - no matter what he said about it. I should have known better and it kills me that I did this.