Can't believe it

jellybean89

Hope, I'm just catching up now...

Never a doubt in my mind that once you closed the door on the past, your future would be full of love, light and happiness....with or without a "tall, dark & troublemaker" by your side.

I'm so glad you dug deep, let the pain if the past wash iver you, and flushed the toilet as it all went down the drain.

May your future be full of smiles and laughter...and love.

My best to you.

• Like 6

Hope,

Your beautiful daughter is always with you in your heart. I'm happy that you were able to hold her, kiss her, and tell her how much you love her. I'm sad that you didn't get to hold her long enough, kiss her long enough, cuddle her long enough.

She was so lucky to have such a loving and caring mother. She knew how much you loved her. She is always right there in your heart.

You are a loving, caring, and strong mother. She would be so proud of you.

Her name is beautiful.

• Like 3
  • Author
Hope Shimmers

Thanks so much everyone. That poem made me cry (in a good way) and has had me thinking all weekend.

I do hope you mean on this thread and not on the boards for good, Hope. I think your words have helped me more than most here, and I find you to be such an asset to us here.

I meant for good, as I think I need a break, but I won't be totally gone. Thank you.

• Like 3
Grapesofwrath

Hope: I've only been posting here for a few weeks, but your voice always stood out as one of reason, clarity, and wisdom. So happy that you've found your love. Enjoy the beautiful ride and show us how it's done.

• Like 2
  • Author
Hope Shimmers
Hope: I've only been posting here for a few weeks, but your voice always stood out as one of reason, clarity, and wisdom. So happy that you've found your love. Enjoy the beautiful ride and show us how it's done.

Thank you grapes.

Yeah, that finding the love thing is a work in progress. :)

• Like 1
Southern Sun

Hope - you must be special because I am crying for you and think you kick ass at the same time.

:)

• Like 2
  • Author
Hope Shimmers
Thank you grapes.

Yeah, that finding the love thing is a work in progress. :)

Oh - and by this post, I meant that it didn't go well, and I am back to square one. Work in progress, but I will find what I need.

Hope - you must be special because I am crying for you and think you kick ass at the same time.

:)

Thank you SS.

• Like 2
Sassy Girl
Thanks so much everyone. That poem made me cry (in a good way) and has had me thinking all weekend.

I meant for good, as I think I need a break, but I won't be totally gone. Thank you.

I hear you. Been thinking the same today actually - time to move on.

Haven't always agreed with you but respect your views nonetheless and wish you all the very best.

• Like 3

What a beautiful poem.

I just read this whole thread and I have to say what an amazing inspiration you are and what a great mom!!

Good luck to you and god bless, I wish you and your daughter peace love and happiness always...?

• Like 1

I'm sorry for us (me) that you're leaving, happy for you that it's time and grateful for all the times you've kept things real and human.

I feel like I just lost something I barely had, met someone I'll never see again. :(

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author
Hope Shimmers
Hoping you are still here with us...

I'm here Southern.

He is an a@@hole and I'm hurting. I'm sorry.

Southern Sun
I'm here Southern.

:mad::mad:

Sending you hugs...

• Like 2
the_artist_1970
I'm here Southern.

Hope, I cried when I first read your story. To think of what you have been through still makes me tear up. All that you have been through and you still take the time to help others through their pain. I hope you stay around. I personally have gained a lot from your posts. I wish the ultimate peace and love in your life.

• Like 1
  • Author
Hope Shimmers
Hope, I cried when I first read your story. To think of what you have been through still makes me tear up. All that you have been through and you still take the time to help others through their pain. I hope you stay around. I personally have gained a lot from your posts. I wish the ultimate peace and love in your life.

Thank you.

Believe it or not, the guy I was most recently involved with makes the guy in this thread look like a saint. I am horrible at picking men.... I only seem to pick selfish a@@holes.

The guy in this thread, the father of my daughter, is divorcing. He's actually been very patiently and very persistently trying to get me back.

• Like 2
  • Author
Hope Shimmers
:mad::mad:

Sending you hugs...

Thanks SS. I'm actually doing a lot better now. :)

I just got some hateful, very hurtful things flung at me last night and it cut to the core (which was the intent). But now at least I see the light.

When someone shows you who they really are, believe them.

• Like 6
Southern Sun

So glad to hear you are doing better!

^^^^ Boom. THIS I have learned the hard way.

I just got some hateful, very hurtful things flung at me last night and it cut to the core (which was the intent). But now at least I see the light.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wise words Hope and words to live by.....

Remember also, $HittY people fling $Hit.....

There are much better guys out there for you!

Sending you blessings from the Land of Enchantment Hope Shimmers....

Hope, sending you many virtual hugs and good vibes.

i'm so sorry you're hurting... wish i could help you somehow but i think you already know everything about healing, NC, moving on... and you need this period to go through that emotional storm anyway.

this too shall pass.

• Like 1

AMEN!

& we all like to ignore these wise words. :(

• Author
Hope Shimmers

Thanks. You guys are the best.

He's still taking potshots at me after I have asked repeatedly for it to stop. What a horrible person I am, etc etc.

What a f*cking *******.

HUGE bullet dodged!

Thank you, I feel better now! :lmao:

• Like 1
MuddyFootprints

I don't know what the criminal harassment laws are where you are, but you might want to look into it.

Make him aware of the potential penalties for repeated, unwanted contact and advise him that you will pursue legal avenues if he does not immediately cease and desist with this behaviour.

Thanks. You guys are the best.

He's still taking potshots at me after I have asked repeatedly for it to stop. What a horrible person I am, etc etc.

What a f*cking *******.

HUGE bullet dodged!

Thank you, I feel better now! :lmao:

What a gentleman :confused:

Sounds like a big baby throwing the toys out the pram to me.

This was an EA, right? See my Tagline... Most people think I have it here to explain my communication style, so they fail to pay attention to the other part. Pretty words aren't always true. The gallery says "look at their actions... What does that tell you"?

Glad you've washed your hands of him, Hope. Looks like he was pretty unworthy anyways. Let him be someone else's "prize"

Edited by Sassy Girl
  • Like 1