Which body shape do men or women prefer on women?

• Author
Nickierose19
Any shape in which the waist is smaller than the hips. So that would be hourglass, pear, cello and the like. It's so demonstrative of femininity and floats my boat. Breast size isn't really an issue. And usually nothing obese or very overweight. Sorry you skinny tomboys, you just don't do it for me. You don't have any hips!

What about skittle vase or lollipop?

• Author
Nickierose19
How many of us have actually found true love?

Until that happens, I'll keep imagining my perfect, 5'3 110 lb, 34 G girl :love:

That's really not an hourglass by what you described but eh good luck with imagining.

• Author
Nickierose19

Kim k is the epitome of femininity.... That seems weird to me.

Well, you'r comparison is very skewed... I would hurl if i saw Kim in front of me. Roseanne is too full figured for my tastes.

Again, measurements peeps want more than simple imagination with sizes.

I would like a 6 foot tall woman, but they are as rare as true red heads. You cannot be so picky in life as what you want is not what you need. Just because i find certain traits of women sexy or just delightful, does not mean my sex drive must have such things in a woman. Big boobs can be a bit of trouble being naked and bouncy bouncy, which bring complications time to time.

what makes a woman more attractive than any physical trait, is their self confidence and self acceptance. Many find that combo difficult to possess about themselves. So it really does not matter size differences, when they show that in their personality.

That's really not an hourglass by what you described but eh good luck with imagining.

Yeah probably not an hourglass.

Her measurement should be something like

38-24-34.

The 38 would be the bust measurement.

Kim k is the epitome of femininity.... That seems weird to me.

Different strokes for different folks. Or, in internet-troll speak "would not do".

Miranda Kerr on the other hand...

• Author
Nickierose19
Yeah probably not an hourglass.

Her measurement should be something like

38-24-34.

The 38 would be the bust measurement.

It's almost hourglass most body calculators don't allow the bust to be any more than 3 inches bigger than the hips... 37-24-34 would be an an hourglass. I don't see it really though because my measurements are like that and more top heavy than hourglass top hourglass would be more correct maybe for someone with measurements as you described wait a sec.

I would like a 6 foot tall woman, but they are as rare as true red heads. .

Lucky me.:love:

I am "all about that base".

I don't know about all the different shapes, I just like women whom are not fat or "carrying a few extra" or "average" or ".."curvey"...".

Be slender or fit or toned, something like that.

As for boobs, honestly I prefer women that when they walk into a room, the first thing you notice about them is not their boobs. Or any particular body part. I like it when what you notice is that everything is right and as it should be.

Comme il se doit. That is how I like everything.

• Author
Nickierose19
Different strokes for different folks. Or, in internet-troll speak "would not do".

Miranda Kerr on the other hand...

Yeah she's rectangle shaped her ratios are above.7. 33-24-34. She's curvy or womanly shaped but that's cool whatever floats your boat in preference.

http://healthyceleb.com/miranda-kerr-height-weight-body-statistics/791