Which body shape do men or women prefer on women?

The article brought one aspect of my preference to the fore which I had not considered before, and that is it placed a marker of the hips being wider than the shoulders in the pear shape. Looking back, that was a marked commonality amongst the women I've been with in life, even though they ranged in height from 4'11" to 5'8". I did date other shapes but the pears were the LTR's of the bunch. I doubt that was coincidence.

I'm wondering what percentage of male people in the planet actually like that huge boobs.

I find them disgusting, to be honest. :sick:

Honestly, I have no idea.

I'm sure there are many men who think her boobs are too big. Though I'm sure there are many men, such as myself who feel her body is perfect.

BTW, calling her boobs disgusting is extremely rude. She is completely natural. She didn't choose to have very large breasts and she shouldn't have to get them surgically reduced if she doesn't want to.

SummerDreams
Honestly, I have no idea.

I'd love to know that. I guess you are just a minority. ;)

I'm sure there are many men who think her boobs are too big.

I've heard men saying there is no such thing as "too big boobs". Is it a myth?

Though I'm sure there are many men, such as myself who feel her body is perfect.

Perfect? Really? :eek:

BTW, calling her boobs disgusting is extremely rude. She is completely natural. She didn't choose to have very large breasts and she shouldn't have to get them surgically reduced if she doesn't want to.

Well if I'm rude to her I'm rude to myself as well. Trust me, these boobs are too hard to carry, they cause back problems, you can't find clothes that fit good, you can't exercise easily etc. I wish I could get rid of them in a magical way (my man would be really disappointed though).

I'd love to know that. I guess you are just a minority. ;)

I would say that the majority of men like large breasts. Though I don't know how many like huge boobs, like F cup or above. I may be in the minority of men who really likes H cup and above.

I've heard men saying there is no such thing as "too big boobs". Is it a myth?

Depends on the guy. On big boob pictures that also let people comment, every now and then there would be a guy whose saying something about her boobs being too big.

For me, as long as the woman is slender/slim, there is no such thing as natural breasts being too big. Another of my favorite models, Rachel Aldana is a 34 L while still being slim. I simply have not seen larger natural breasts on a slim woman.

Perfect? Really? :eek:

Absolutely. Hour glass, limited amount of fat and huge breasts. That's prefect to me.

Well if I'm rude to her I'm rude to myself as well. Trust me, these boobs are too hard to carry, they cause back problems, you can't find clothes that fit good, you can't exercise easily etc. I wish I could get rid of them in a magical way (my man would be really disappointed though).

Oh, that's a shame you feel that way about yourself. You are right that I don't really know how much of a bother large breasts are. My ex was 5'2, 110 lbs and a 32 D. She never complained about back problems or pain, but she was vocal about it being difficult for her to find clothes. Granted her breasts weren't that large.

I'm sure your man enjoys your breasts very much.

One thing for sure, if I was in a relationship with a woman who had very large breasts, I would be extremely disappointed if she wanted a reduction. Of course I'm not the one who has to deal with them.

Oh man!

I don't know what most of these descriptions mean! :laugh:

I am hourglass and little but still curvy.

Natural me is what matters without having to diet but I'm only a UK size 8-10 and 110-115 lbs whenever I weigh myself (once or twice a year) .

I like that V-shape in a man but at my age it's not common. Men are usually pregnant shaped...

• Like 1
I would say that the majority of men like large breasts.

My preference is no larger than a grapefruit. I guess we are shaped by our experiences with partners.

Edited by dichotomy

this is too complicated. i can't remember 12 types. everyone is either thin or fat imo. i am thin, so i tend to look at thin/lean men.

My preference is no larger than a grapefruit. I guess we are shaped by our experiences with partners.

Grapefruit size can actually be large. :p

As for preferences being shaped by our experiences; I have never dated or been with a woman who has very large breasts. Of course I really want to.

deathandtaxes

Any shape in which the waist is smaller than the hips. So that would be hourglass, pear, cello and the like. It's so demonstrative of femininity and floats my boat. Breast size isn't really an issue. And usually nothing obese or very overweight. Sorry you skinny tomboys, you just don't do it for me. You don't have any hips!

• Author
Nickierose19
I would say that the majority of men like large breasts. Though I don't know how many like huge boobs, like F cup or above. I may be in the minority of men who really likes H cup and above.

Depends on the guy. On big boob pictures that also let people comment, every now and then there would be a guy whose saying something about her boobs being too big.

For me, as long as the woman is slender/slim, there is no such thing as natural breasts being too big. Another of my favorite models, Rachel Aldana is a 34 L while still being slim. I simply have not seen larger natural breasts on a slim woman.

Absolutely. Hour glass, limited amount of fat and huge breasts. That's prefect to me.

Oh, that's a shame you feel that way about yourself. You are right that I don't really know how much of a bother large breasts are. My ex was 5'2, 110 lbs and a 32 D. She never complained about back problems or pain, but she was vocal about it being difficult for her to find clothes. Granted her breasts weren't that large.

I'm sure your man enjoys your breasts very much.

One thing for sure, if I was in a relationship with a woman who had very large breasts, I would be extremely disappointed if she wanted a reduction. Of course I'm not the one who has to deal with them.

32D's don't give you back pain. Most 32 cups don't:

sdrawkcaB ssA

Body size is kind of odd... peeps are all different.

I like a curvy woman, as they seem to look good in all styles, plus sex is less complicated and limited.

Thinking Yank sizes; A size 6 to 10 should fit within my preference for sexy and for compatibility.

Judging body size is like judging a penis... too much girth makes you look shorter. Too little makes you look long. Plus peeps can't judge very well with eye sight, and constantly need a tape measure; Especially when looking at themselves with comparison to others. LOL!

My bones are longer than average so my build looks like I am skinner than I am, even though my muscle an fat is the same as someone with average bone length.

I feel sorry for women with thick or broad bones, as they can't do much to conform to standards given by fashion. Though there are creative ones who make their style and personality show through in mixing old with new ideas.

It goes to show you that we try to fit everything about ourselves is average to be accepted. I never have had the feeling of comparison and glad I don't just bugged to death about how difficult it is to find proper fitting cloths at times.

cello, vase, hourglass. I like husky woman. 5'8 and taller with breasts and legs.

I'm not into short 5'3 and under and large breasted.

• Like 1

I'm not into short 5'3 and under and large breasted.

LOL, and I am.

5'3 girl, with DD's = :love:

Thinking Yank sizes; A size 6 to 10 should fit within my preference for sexy and for compatibility.

So you like smaller women...that's cool.:)

Size 10 is my lower limit.:love:

There is a man for every type of women - we are good that way.

95% proven medical fact

man like curves

high - low

it does not matter (we like curves)

instinct to be attracted to them

as for the other 5% - -they are proven liars

95% proven medical fact

man like curves

high - low

it does not matter (we like curves)

instinct to be attracted to them

as for the other 5% - -they are proven liars

LOL, saying that men are attracted to curves is like saying that men are attracted to women who have heads.

What kind of curves? Kim Kardashian or Roseanne Barr?

sdrawkcaB ssA
LOL, saying that men are attracted to curves is like saying that men are attracted to women who have heads.

What kind of curves? Kim Kardashian or Roseanne Barr?

Well, you'r comparison is very skewed... I would hurl if i saw Kim in front of me. Roseanne is too full figured for my tastes.

Again, measurements peeps want more than simple imagination with sizes.

I would like a 6 foot tall woman, but they are as rare as true red heads. You cannot be so picky in life as what you want is not what you need. Just because i find certain traits of women sexy or just delightful, does not mean my sex drive must have such things in a woman. Big boobs can be a bit of trouble being naked and bouncy bouncy, which bring complications time to time.

what makes a woman more attractive than any physical trait, is their self confidence and self acceptance. Many find that combo difficult to possess about themselves. So it really does not matter size differences, when they show that in their personality.

• Like 2
thefooloftheyear

I have no idea what is ideal....most look good in the right package..

She went a bit overboard on the boob job, IMO.. but the midsection and ass is just about as good as it gets....She's not ripped by any means, but when you see those vertical lines to the outside of the torso/midsection....thats the look you want.....Toss in the Mediterranean facial features and the dark hair...wow..

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCjxH4t6XMU

TFY

Edited by thefooloftheyear
SummerDreams

In my opinion people who are stuck in imagining the perfect mate for them in their minds are the ones who haven't met true love yet. Dreams and imaginations are good till reality checks in.

In my opinion people who are stuck in imagining the perfect mate for them in their minds are the ones who haven't met true love yet. Dreams and imaginations are good till reality checks in.

How many of us have actually found true love?

Until that happens, I'll keep imagining my perfect, 5'3 110 lb, 34 G girl :love: