choosing

The first question I asked... Is your answer. Nothing should be taken more serious than a zombie apocalypse, and who you want with you. That's life or death. Have some wimp who can't cock a 12 guage, stab a mofo in the eye, is afraid of the dark, can't run fast; then you my fine feathered friend are a cooked turkey!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Super: "Welcome back to the season finale of The Bachelorette! I'm your host, Supernatural! Let's get to the rose ceremony where our lovely Soph will choose one man of her dreams... And the other... Will have to... Go home. *evil grin*"

Super: *Grabs Sophs bum* Soph. This is it. How are you feeling?

Soph: Excited... hehe but.. Nervous... heh heh...

Super: Well let's use that energy and bring out our men!"

*Ryan and Brad enter room*

Super: "Now it's been a long 3 pages of this thread and Soph is finally ready to choose her victim for who she want's to end up with. Who she will yell at to clean the garage, who she will scream at for no good reason, and who she will let motor boat her on the daily. That sounds like a lucky..lucky man."

Soph: *mumbling* "Ya.. hehe.. all true."

Super: "Now. Soph. It's time to choose."

Soph: "Ooookay.. Whoa.. Hey guys.."

Brad and Ryan: "Hey."

Soph: "well it's been 8 weeks and Its--

Super: "Soph. No talking. Just choose. NBC was cheap and only gave us an hour, and the "re-cap" of how far you guys came was way too long. So just toss the flower, so I can go home, and get paid from this ridiculous job. I just wanted to be a movie star...*Mumbles* should give me the rose so I can at least ge--

Soph: I CHOOSE BRAD!

Brad: I knew it baby! :D

*Brad and Soph kiss, Ryan stands in disbelief - a single tear*

*Soph hands Brad a rose*

Super: *Sarcasm* Wow. Shocking. Everyone is so shocked.

BUT THEN...*Lights go dark with evil tone*

Super: Now, Just because the last rose has been given, this is where we usually say our goodbyes and our lovely couple goes on a plane somewhere. But this finale is different. Just to solidify this choice, so she doesn't go back to Ryan when times get tough with Bradley... We have added a twist.

And what the viewers have really been waiting for...

*Super cocks a shotty, tosses it at Soph*

Super: Time to put Ryan out of his misery. Take him out to the back. Don't think. Just do.

--Ryan starts yelling "HELP! HEEELLLP"---

Soph: I'm Sorry... *VERY LOUD BANG*

Super: -eyes as wide as saucers-Whoa!! Sweet!

*Soph drops gun and runs to Brad. They embrace. The jet quickly flys away*

Super: Well that's it folks! I hope you're "blown" away! HAHAH! Happily ever after for Brad and Soph. I'm Supernatural! And I'll see you next week when we start this sh*t all over again.

Super:Love... Aint it Grand!!!

This was AMAZING!

• Like 1
Thank you, your sweet!

All very true! Plus Kate Beckinsale's hot!!

I get it - its easy for people to be great in the good times but who do you want to have your back when winter comes ...argh, do i watch too mcuh GoT? :o::lmao:

Yeah, I think my choice is Brad. For a zombie apocalypse or for shouting at to clean the garage ;)

Thanks for you help though! And thanks everyone who helped me on this thread!! :):)

Glad you made a choice. Hope it works out for you. Good luck!

• Like 1