choosing

isisisweeping

I would choose Brad...

but it's a choice only you can make. There's risk regardless of the "wrong" choice... but more risk in not making one, probably.

I think you have to be pragmatic....

Forget all the "romantic", cute things here...Seriously.

When I say "pragmatic"...you have to make sure the person is a match with your goals/desires for religion, family, finances...all the "unromantic" stuff.

I mean dating - which for some people is BBQs, going to shows, out to eat, movies and having good times - which is all based on emotion - not practicalities is what they use to choose a mate.

For example, I have friends/acquaintances I just go out and have a movie with, some to chat with about work stuff, and some (just like one or two) that I can have deep discussions with.

The next thing I think you should look for is how much you really, really, have in common with the mate - which again, includes religion, values, goals, activities, etc....cuz, the more you have in common, the easier it is to make your relationship work. For example, let's say you're a neat person and your roommate is a slob? You'll be fighting all the time. If you like to be active and your mate is a couch potato, then it'll catch up with you two.

And, finally...IMO, are the deal breakers...cuz no one is going to be 100% what you want and that's where you have to pick and choose what you'll be willing to accept. Again, I'll use fitness...some lawyers have long hours and don't hit the gym. Do you want a guy who's gonna be overweight one day?

So, hope that helps...

I'm not a fan of lawyers...Of the few interactions I've had with them, they are slime. Too much corruption in the system...They are all about making their money and 'wink, wink' with their peers and the judges. They push you to settle cuz they don't really wanna fight for you, they just want a pay-day and don't want the judges to do any work.

Even if the lawyer is not a slimey one...Again, they often have stressful lifestyles and demands and not sure if that would be conducive to having/maintaining a family unit.

Supernatural

You're letting in Brad more. You sound threatened a little by Ryan. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually liked Ryan and desired him much more. But in the end chose Brad based off the fact he isn't as hard to read. As exciting as that is for you, it scares you. I think with Brad you have more control, and with Ryan; he is in the drivers seat for the majority.

Edited by Supernatural
  • Like 1
  • Author
The next thing I think you should look for is how much you really, really, have in common with the mate - which again, includes religion, values, goals, activities, etc....cuz, the more you have in common, the easier it is to make your relationship work. For example, let's say you're a neat person and your roommate is a slob? You'll be fighting all the time. If you like to be active and your mate is a couch potato, then it'll catch up with you two

This is it! I guess it's a matter of prioritising your own values/goals first..

• Author
You're letting in Brad more. You sound threatened a little by Ryan. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually liked Ryan and desired him much more. But in the end chose Brad based off the fact he isn't as hard to read. As exciting as that is for you, it scares you. I think with Brad you have more control, and with Ryan; he is in the drivers seat for the majority.

This is all pretty damn true!!

I've always gone for the more laid back easy going guys before and I've always sat firmly in the drivers seat...I'm not used to..not being the decision maker in a relationship - its probably more romantic and it gives me those butterflies but.. Kinda makes me feel vunrable too.

I can see a future with Brad, I know what to expect from him.

Ryans a gamble, it could be really incredible, it could crash and burn! He's the riskier option..

I just dunno.. I'm seeing brad tommorrow though & Ryan monday so I'm gearing myself up that after that I just need to...make my choice!

Maybe I missed this...how long have you been seeing these gentlemen? Or how many dates in total? When everything is new, everyone is on their best behavior so not really a true indication of the future.

What are their day to day lives like? Are they workaholics? What exactly does Brad do with horses?

I agree with the other things folks have suggested you consider/evaluate. The only thing you have said that is a flag to me is that you can't talk about your day to Ryan. Why is that? Are you making an assumption? I think you haven't really scratched his surface yet.

• Like 1
  • Author
Maybe I missed this...how long have you been seeing these gentlemen? Or how many dates in total? When everything is new, everyone is on their best behavior so not really a true indication of the future.

About 7 weeks. But i live 150 miles from Ryan and 137 from Brad, so I've been on 7 dates with brad and Ryan 4.

What are their day to day lives like? Are they workaholics? What exactly does Brad do with horses?

There both pretty passionate about what they do.

Ryan works for a gobal firm in their legal team, so he gets to do a lot of travelling through work flying to their other offices around the world. He probably spends just under half his time away. Aside from that his times pretty much his own, he doesn't have any other real commitments, he lives in a lovely apartment overlooking the Thames with his beautiful roof terrace so he can wander into London for dinner or to see friends or whatever.

Brad does some work on his dads farm but mostly works as a horse trainer, so he'll train horses to do all sorts like racing or jumping and he takes on some horses with serious behavioural issues and rehabilitates them so they can go on to live and work or what have you. One of his brothers is a farrier so they team up quite a bit. His hours are more random, like 7-12.30 one day, 1 - 6 the next.

That's actually how I first met Brad, we're both half Irish and my nan in Ireland knew his grandparents in Ireland and when I used to go and stay with my nan & grandad she'd take us to his grandparents to ride their horses...I only was ever there once at the smae time as him and his family though when I was about 8 - it's not a romantic story though, I barely remember him haha - he's one of 7 kids, 5 boys, he never stood out for me at the time I vaguely have remeber him sitting on the fence eating an apple.. But I just remember a 10 year old boy in a flatcap and now he's this big strapping man! I was over there 7 weeks ago because my nan had had a fall and as I was having a cup of tea with her in pops Brad with some shopping. ...and my nan never having been known for her discreetness was all "you remeber brad don't you Soph - he's single you know" :lmao:

He's kind of different to Ryan in the fact he's got loads of commitments - plays on the rugby team, coaches the under 13 football team, picks his nephew up from school & looks after him twice a week, his family all live close so there's always family stuff going on.

They just have really different lifestyles - Ryan has the kind of life you think adults have when your a kid, lives by the minuet. Brads life's more steady/simple.

I agree with the other things folks have suggested you consider/evaluate. The only thing you have said that is a flag to me is that you can't talk about your day to Ryan. Why is that? Are you making an assumption? I think you haven't really scratched his surface yet.

I probably am making an assumption really, I mean obviously I tell him bits and peices about my day but I don't feel like the ins and outs of my ideas for taking year 5's history lesson about the Vikings is really his thing.

My works exciting to me but I'm pretty sure it's boring to most people :lmao: he wouldn't go into the finer points of a legal case he's working on to me so I don't back. Where as Brad goes on about this horse and that horse and I return the favour hahah!

Edited by Soph

Brad would be the one for me.

Right from your first post.

Everything else you say just adds more to him.

• Like 1

hmmmm...based on that bit of information IMHO you don't have enough information about Ryan. But of course lifestyle wise you would have to ask, if I choose Ryan will I be OK being alone half of the time while he is traveling all over. That isn't a trick question but a practical one. Some women have lil issue and are fine on their own but there must be a great deal of trust and communication. I have been there. I was asking about Brad because I know the horse business on the racing side. If he is successful or breaks out on his own it isn't an 8 hour a day job..it becomes a 24hr job with the horses and clients coming first. If the family isn't on board it doesn't work. You can't be married to a horse guy and not be involved in the business to some degree. He seems to have some balance now which is great but I think you need to find out what his long term goals are as a trainer.

7 and 4 dates are just not enough to pick one over the other....without getting too personal I would say keep the physical aspect out of the picture and give things a couple more months. Of course if asked be honest about seeing other people.

• Like 1

OP I think you have to figure out what you want before you can choose.

Basically it's this - if you want kids and a family - the choice is clearly Brad. When you have a family you will need to sacrifice some things, and the lifestyle Ryan is offering, although understandably appealing, is not conducive to raising a family. In fact, I would imagine many of the traits you find exciting about Ryan would ultimately make him a much poorer choice to be the father of your children and ultimately your husband.

That being said, if you're not ready to start a family soon, perhaps choosing Ryan now would be the best choice. You can live out that lifestyle and get it out of your system so at least you know you experienced it. And if, after experiencing it for awhile, you find out it truly is the lifestyle for you, maybe having a family will no longer be a priority for you.

Again, this has way more to do with you, and where you're at and really nothing to do with the men involved.

I will say this though - I think women that want a family would do well to choose men that would make the best fathers and husbands. They might not always be the most exciting or "sexy" choices, but they are the right choice. There are plenty of people now choosing not to have a family as well, so everybody should have potential partners available to them regardless of the life they wish to lead. In theory at least...

• Like 2

One question I would like to ask is this. If you value having a expensive lifestyle why on earth did you choose to be a primary school teacher instead of 'making' something of yourself (money wise), now you are looking for the jackpot in the hard work of someone else?

Dump both, if you truly liked one or the other there would not have been a post about it.

Edited by Priv
  • Author
One question I would like to ask is this. If you value having a expensive lifestyle why on earth did you choose to be a primary school teacher instead of 'making' something of yourself (money wise), now you are looking for the jackpot in the hard work of someone else?

Not one bit!

Not that its even relative but I choose to teach because education is what I'm passionate about! I was really lucky that when i was young and my dad was still around my mum used to spend so much time going above and beyond to engage me, not teach me but teach me to want to learn! When dad left she worked all the hours under the sun so there was no one to do that for my little brother but me. Theres so many kids out there who slip through the net because for one reason or another theres no one there to do that for them. I love kids, I want to make a difference to kids lives because that makes a difference to there future. I dont want to preach about math or king henry, i want to teach kids to love to learn, whether they choose to learn guitar, boxing, math or about king henry VII.

If I can make a difference to one kid then its worth it, worth way more than money & fancy cars, and if i can make a difference to lots of kids then even more so!

Supernatural

7 dates with Brad. 4 dates with Ryan.

The two relationships are at different stages. Hard to compare when someone is getting more face time.

You must be attractive. Attractive women always like being in the drivers seat and don't like to feel as vulnerable.

Questions...

1) BOOM! Zombie Apocalypse is now happening. Who do you choose to be your partner?

2) BANG! Your flight to Hawaii goes down, everyone dies except you and your man; You're trapped on an island with unknown creatures. Who do you want with you?

3) This person makes me feel sexier...

4) It feels like movie romance with this person...

5) This guy is a better kisser...

• Like 2
  • Author
But of course lifestyle wise you would have to ask, if I choose Ryan will I be OK being alone half of the time while he is traveling all over.

True. Its not a huge issue for me.. my dad was in the army so I grew up being used to the husband/dad figure being away for really long periods of time - but of course that doesnt mean that as a kid i didnt want to see more of my dad, and it would be nice for any kids i have to be able to see more of theirs. I'm sure it could be made to work, but I know that having a partner who travels all over isnt as exciting when you cant go with them.

I was asking about Brad because I know the horse business on the racing side. If he is successful or breaks out on his own it isn't an 8 hour a day job..it becomes a 24hr job with the horses and clients coming first. If the family isn't on board it doesn't work. You can't be married to a horse guy and not be involved in the business to some degree. He seems to have some balance now which is great but I think you need to find out what his long term goals are as a trainer.

I guess that's the thing with the animal industry - i remember him telling me that during lambing season he basically wouldn't see his dad for like two weeks because he'd be out living and sleeping in the barn with the ewes.

I gather from being around his friends/family that he's unusually good at what he does, for someone pretty young in the field with relatively little training her gets really good results - he's just got a natural talent and way with the animals i think, all animals seem to love him, my dog goes crazy when he walks in. But Brad just isn't that ambitious, he's so.. laid back, he tells me like 'why would anyone waste there whole life chasing paper money, it wont keep you warm when your old and look back at all the time you lost' and i know he sells some of his horses at way under what he could get cause there going to "great homes" or whatever - he's got a soft heart.. which makes him great at what he does & well loved but too soft for big business.

7 and 4 dates are just not enough to pick one over the other....without getting too personal I would say keep the physical aspect out of the picture and give things a couple more months. Of course if asked be honest about seeing other people.

I feel so damn guilty though! Like i was with Brad yesterday and he was all "what you doing tomorrow" and I basically had to lie cause I'm seeing Ryan and i just felt like the worst person - ever! I never told him, or either of them that we were exclusive, but i never had a 'by the way - we're not exclusive' conversation either.. I feel like Brad especially assumes.. :( and i feel bad about letting Ryan pay for stuff when i'm also seeing Brad - ugh its just so messy now! :(

OP I think you have to figure out what you want before you can choose.

Basically it's this - if you want kids and a family - the choice is clearly Brad...That being said, if you're not ready to start a family soon, perhaps choosing Ryan now would be the best choice. You can live out that lifestyle and get it out of your system so at least you know you experienced it....Again, this has way more to do with you, and where you're at and really nothing to do with the men involved.

Yeah, I know its not them! They're both great guys that any girl would be lucky to be with.

I do want kids, without a doubt - i always wanted to be a young mum and if truth be told I always imagined myself settled down by now, married with maybe one on the way.

I will say this though - I think women that want a family would do well to choose men that would make the best fathers and husbands. They might not always be the most exciting or "sexy" choices, but they are the right choice.

Yeah I get that. I think because i'm at a stage now were i'm really serious about finding the person i'm going to start a family with/settle down with, it means that i really want the next person i date to be the right choice. I know you cant help it and you cant see the future and etc etc but I really dont want my kids growing up in a broken home.

What exactly did Ryan say about having children?

He was more like if it happens it happens, though he's an only child himself so he'd prefer just the one child.

• Author
7 dates with Brad. 4 dates with Ryan.

The two relationships are at different stages. Hard to compare when someone is getting more face time.

This is definitely true - its hard to counter though because Ryans been to Singapore and Dubai just in the last 7 weeks so its just not feasible to see him as much, plus the fact they both live over two hours drive from me - in different directions.

It especially affects things this way round because i think Ryan is someone who holds back more, whereas Brads heart is on his sleeve so of course that factors together to mean that i know Brad better by this stage.

You must be attractive. Attractive women always like being in the drivers seat and don't like to feel as vulnerable.

1) BOOM! Zombie Apocalypse is now happening. Who do you choose to be your partner?

Brad

2) BANG! Your flight to Hawaii goes down, everyone dies except you and your man; You're trapped on an island with unknown creatures. Who do you want with you?

Brad - definitely, he's like Mr. survival skills!

3) This person makes me feel sexier...

Ryan

4) It feels like movie romance with this person...

Ryan - Ryan is definitely worthy of the leading man slot in any good romance! Brads more loveable romcom!

5) This guy is a better kisser...

Brad....I don't know if this is again a lack of time thing because I have only been on four proper dates with Ryan, but he definitely holds back more with me...he's not a bad kisser - at all, but..Brads more physical.

• Like 1

What exactly do you believe you have that is going to keep a guy like Ryan interested? A guy who is wealthy, tall, handsome, charming, in a lucrative career, travels the world and will see his general attractiveness to women increase as he ages? A man who is highly engaged with the world and has ample opportunity each day to meet many other women?

You mentioned earlier that your values align very well with Brad's. You haven't made any mention of how Ryan's values sit vis-a-vis yours. Are they in sync?

Joy can be elusive when we live a life contrary to our core values. The same is true if we spend that life with someone who does not share those values.

Brad is as he presents himself. He's genuine. What you see right now is what you'll get.

Ryan is a facade. He's pouring on the charm and romance while keeping his true self at a distance. It'll take a while longer before his true colours, whatever they may be, begin to surface.

What do you want more? Family and stability or romance and excitement? You can't have them both - not at all times. The former is for the long haul. The latter is short-lived.

7 and 4 dates are just not enough to pick one over the other

BINGO!

Dump both, if you truly liked one or the other there would not have been a post about it.

UGH! Terrible advice!

If you value having a expensive lifestyle why on earth did you choose to be a primary school teacher

Insightful!

BANG!

Excellent advice!

M, W, F - Ryan

T, H, S - Brad

Rest on Sunday.

Best advice of all, if I do say so myself.

Looks like my gym/stretching routine.

M,W,F - Weights

T, TH, SA - Stretch

Sunday - International Me Day

Not far from the truth. Not far at all.

• Like 1
Supernatural

The first question I asked... Is your answer. Nothing should be taken more serious than a zombie apocalypse, and who you want with you. That's life or death. Have some wimp who can't cock a 12 guage, stab a mofo in the eye, is afraid of the dark, can't run fast; then you my fine feathered friend are a cooked turkey!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Super: "Welcome back to the season finale of The Bachelorette! I'm your host, Supernatural! Let's get to the rose ceremony where our lovely Soph will choose one man of her dreams... And the other... Will have to... Go home. *evil grin*"

Super: *Grabs Sophs bum* Soph. This is it. How are you feeling?

Soph: Excited... hehe but.. Nervous... heh heh...

Super: Well let's use that energy and bring out our men!"

*Ryan and Brad enter room*

Super: "Now it's been a long 3 pages of this thread and Soph is finally ready to choose her victim for who she want's to end up with. Who she will yell at to clean the garage, who she will scream at for no good reason, and who she will let motor boat her on the daily. That sounds like a lucky..lucky man."

Soph: *mumbling* "Ya.. hehe.. all true."

Super: "Now. Soph. It's time to choose."

Soph: "Ooookay.. Whoa.. Hey guys.."

Brad and Ryan: "Hey."

Soph: "well it's been 8 weeks and Its--

Super: "Soph. No talking. Just choose. NBC was cheap and only gave us an hour, and the "re-cap" of how far you guys came was way too long. So just toss the flower, so I can go home, and get paid from this ridiculous job. I just wanted to be a movie star...*Mumbles* should give me the rose so I can at least ge--

Soph: I CHOOSE BRAD!

Brad: I knew it baby! :D

*Brad and Soph kiss, Ryan stands in disbelief - a single tear*

*Soph hands Brad a rose*

Super: *Sarcasm* Wow. Shocking. Everyone is so shocked.

BUT THEN...*Lights go dark with evil tone*

Super: Now, Just because the last rose has been given, this is where we usually say our goodbyes and our lovely couple goes on a plane somewhere. But this finale is different. Just to solidify this choice, so she doesn't go back to Ryan when times get tough with Bradley... We have added a twist.

And what the viewers have really been waiting for...

*Super cocks a shotty, tosses it at Soph*

Super: Time to put Ryan out of his misery. Take him out to the back. Don't think. Just do.

--Ryan starts yelling "HELP! HEEELLLP"---

Soph: I'm Sorry... *VERY LOUD BANG*

Super: -eyes as wide as saucers-Whoa!! Sweet!

*Soph drops gun and runs to Brad. They embrace. The jet quickly flys away*

Super: Well that's it folks! I hope you're "blown" away! HAHAH! Happily ever after for Brad and Soph. I'm Supernatural! And I'll see you next week when we start this sh*t all over again.

Super:Love... Aint it Grand!!!

Edited by Supernatural
  • Like 3
  • Author
The first question I asked... Is your answer. Nothing should be taken more serious than a zombie apocalypse, and who you want with you. That's life or death. Have some wimp who can't cock a 12 guage, stab a mofo in the eye, is afraid of the dark, can't run fast; then you my fine feathered friend are a cooked turkey!

True - not that im expecting any major zombie threats anytime soon but i guess that deep down thats the core of it - i have an amazing time with Ryan, he's got a load of great qualities but in tougher times I'd want Brad next to me.

Super: "Welcome back to the season finale of The Bachelorette! I'm your host, Supernatural! Let's get to the rose ceremony where our lovely Soph will choose one man of her dreams... And the other... Will have to... Go home. *evil grin*"

Super: *Grabs Sophs bum* Soph. This is it. How are you feeling?

Soph: Excited... hehe but.. Nervous... heh heh...

Super: Well let's use that energy and bring out our men!"

*Ryan and Brad enter room*

Super: "Now it's been a long 3 pages of this thread and Soph is finally ready to choose her victim for who she want's to end up with. Who she will yell at to clean the garage, who she will scream at for no good reason, and who she will let motor boat her on the daily. That sounds like a lucky..lucky man."

Soph: *mumbling* "Ya.. hehe.. all true."

Super: "Now. Soph. It's time to choose."

Soph: "Ooookay.. Whoa.. Hey guys.."

Brad and Ryan: "Hey."

Soph: "well it's been 8 weeks and Its--

Super: "Soph. No talking. Just choose. NBC was cheap and only gave us an hour, and the "re-cap" of how far you guys came was way too long. So just toss the flower, so I can go home, and get paid from this ridiculous job. I just wanted to be a movie star...*Mumbles* should give me the rose so I can at least ge--

Soph: I CHOOSE BRAD!

Brad: I knew it baby! :D

*Brad and Soph kiss, Ryan stands in disbelief - a single tear*

*Soph hands Brad a rose*

Super: *Sarcasm* Wow. Shocking. Everyone is so shocked.

BUT THEN...*Lights go dark with evil tone*

Super: Now, Just because the last rose has been given, this is where we usually say our goodbyes and our lovely couple goes on a plane somewhere. But this finale is different. Just to solidify this choice, so she doesn't go back to Ryan when times get tough with Bradley... We have added a twist.

And what the viewers have really been waiting for...

*Super cocks a shotty, tosses it at Soph*

Super: Time to put Ryan out of his misery. Take him out to the back. Don't think. Just do.

--Ryan starts yelling "HELP! HEEELLLP"---

Soph: I'm Sorry... *VERY LOUD BANG*

Super: -eyes as wide as saucers-Whoa!! Sweet!

*Soph drops gun and runs to Brad. They embrace. The jet quickly flys away*

Super: Well that's it folks! I hope you're "blown" away! HAHAH! Happily ever after for Brad and Soph. I'm Supernatural! And I'll see you next week when we start this sh*t all over again.

Super:Love... Aint it Grand!!!

Cracked me up even if it did take a sudden violent twist!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Like 2
VERY LOUD BANG
Even better advice than the first time.

Honestly, I don't know why going out with the both of them is not the answer.

its driving me nuts.

I feel worse and worse for not committing to one of them

Can you explain it better than this?

• Author
What exactly do you believe you have that is going to keep a guy like Ryan interested? A guy who is wealthy, tall, handsome, charming, in a lucrative career, travels the world and will see his general attractiveness to women increase as he ages? A man who is highly engaged with the world and has ample opportunity each day to meet many other women?

Clearly, my awesome personality...you dont think so? :laugh:

You mentioned earlier that your values align very well with Brad's. You haven't made any mention of how Ryan's values sit vis-a-vis yours. Are they in sync?

..I have a lot of respect for Ryan and the way he lives his life. I'm impressed by what he's accomplished and how he goes about it. But i guess I live my life slightly differently - i place a slightly higher value on things like family/the outdoors/things like that. For the most part we match hence why we get along but there are bits and pieces we think differently on.

What do you want more? Family and stability or romance and excitement? You can't have them both - not at all times. The former is for the long haul. The latter is short-lived.

I think this is kind of it.. I think I've always known this deep down. I love the romance and excitement and everything that goes with it, I know i'm guilty of having my head in the clouds sometimes but ultimately i crave that family & stability.

• Like 1
Supernatural
True - not that im expecting any major zombie threats anytime soon but i guess that deep down thats the core of it - i have an amazing time with Ryan, he's got a load of great qualities but in tougher times I'd want Brad next to me.

Cracked me up even if it did take a sudden violent twist!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks for the chuckles, Soph. I just want to see you happy. That beautiful smile.

And don't worry, I'm not expecting a zombie apocalypse anytime soon either, but if one were to happen... It's thinking about who you really want next to you, and how you believe a person truly handles themselves.

Paris Hilton seems like a good choice for me to date.. She's hot, she could provide an amazing lifestyle for me, she's sexy... But would I want her next to me while zombies are knocking on my front door? F*CK NO! She would be useless and slow me down.

Now... Kate Beckinsale... :love: She's a goddess. Can she act? Not really. But does she have amazing lips and training in ass kicking? Yes. Her eyes are so beautiful even a zombie would get lost in them.

I'm getting off topic...

So clearly you're going with brad? Orrr are you still gonna do the back and forth?

• Like 2
  • Author
Even better advice than the first time.

Honestly, I don't know why going out with the both of them is not the answer.

Can you explain it better than this?

Why I feel guilty?

Because I'm kind of lying to them, fair enough I didn't say we were exclusive but I didn't say we weren't either. I've never had a "now we're exclusive" conversation in any relationship I've been in in the past so I wouldn't blame either of them for just assuming..

And because I'm definitely lying when like Brad asks me what I'm doing tomorrow and I tell him not much just catching up with a a friend, and I'm actually going on a date with Ryan.

I feel like I'm maybe.. two-timing, when Ryan insists on paying for really expensive restaurants or taxis and when Brad talks about stuff we can do a couple of months down the track or people he wants me too meet AND I know i'm basically two-timing when Brads fixing my mums car for her one day and Ryans bringing her flowers the very next!

I just cant cut it - it stresses me out too much! :laugh:

• Author
Thanks for the chuckles, Soph. I just want to see you happy. That beautiful smile.[/Quote]

Thank you, your sweet!

And don't worry, I'm not expecting a zombie apocalypse anytime soon either, but if one were to happen... It's thinking about who you really want next to you, and how you believe a person truly handles themselves.

Paris Hilton seems like a good choice for me to date.. She's hot, she could provide an amazing lifestyle for me, she's sexy... But would I want her next to me while zombies are knocking on my front door? F*CK NO! She would be useless and slow me down.

Now... Kate Beckinsale... :love: She's a goddess. Can she act? Not really. But does she have amazing lips and training in ass kicking? Yes. Her eyes are so beautiful even a zombie would get lost in them.

All very true! Plus Kate Beckinsale's hot!!

I get it - its easy for people to be great in the good times but who do you want to have your back when winter comes ...argh, do i watch too mcuh GoT? :o::lmao:

So clearly you're going with brad? Orrr are you still gonna do the back and forth?

Yeah, I think my choice is Brad. For a zombie apocalypse or for shouting at to clean the garage ;)

Thanks for you help though! And thanks everyone who helped me on this thread!! :):)