Very Depressed Over Breakup

loversquarrel

You are holding on to hope, and she is leading you on. She is lying to you for a reason, and that's because the other guy isn't fulfilling all her needs. Sure, to her he's probably a fun guy to hang around with and have sex with, but either he doesn't take her seriously or she doesn't take him seriously, either way something is missing there for her. She wants the security you provide and the sex he provides, so she's getting what she wants from the both of you. I told you in an earlier post she was using you, now maybe you can see it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author
depressedman87

So, just when I thought there could be chance. I'm back to square one. 2 weeks ago when she was at her cottage she texted me and asked if I'd go on a date with her when she got back. Told me she missed having me up there, her family missed me and so on. I agreed. She got back and she came over last week. We watched a movie, cuddled, kissed and so on. Still told me she doesn't know if she could get the feelings back but she wants to try. For 3 days I don't hear from her. Then i find out she went to this guy's concert (he's in a band) and spent the night with him. So she was at my house 3 days before that, and with him again on Saturday. I confronted her and told her I know about him. She said it wasn't serious that's why she didn't tell me but now he's getting serious and she doesn't know if she's falling for him but she knows right now she can't get her feelings back for me. Of course she's crying telling me I'm still the perfect husband and dad and she wants me to be ''that guy'' so bad. Blah blah Blah! she told her own mom that she misses me and wants to date ma from the beginning and isn't taking him seriously. But 4 days later she's taking him seriously because he is and she crushed me again!. I just want to be mad, but I'm so depressed again it's horrible. She even told me she wanted to get my hopes up but asking me out. How could she do this again??? I hate this.