This is all good right?

• Author
Self entitled princess. Wish that you could go a couple of years with being rejected by every guy that you have any interest in. Feel what it's like to be a guy and then you wouldn't be so entitled.

I fail to understand what this is about. He asked me out and he's a no show, how does that make me a princess.

And by the way I spend 8 years with having no attention from men at all,then it changed when I took matters into my hands and changed myself. I worked my @ss off for the attention I get.

• Author
So did he ever show up or call/text?

No never and he deleted his dating profile. He was probably in a relationship.

• Author
By choice. Right? Right?

Try being a guy. Lots of good guys go longer than that not by choice.

No not by choice. I was overweight and where I live you don't date when you're fat. I took matters into my hands and lost it all and got fit. Took me an entire year of motivation and devotion. What have you done to change and become more attractive?

• Author
Realized that ladies usually look fabulous on the outside but are like crap on the inside.

Not my case.

Sorry Gaeta.

Such is the game of online dating though. It can be tiresome and awful. But I've learned that you just have to be detached and not get your hopes up too much until the person has proven themselves.

Easier said than done though. It is hard to not be excited and hopeful after a good first date but you just have to make yourself slow down and realize it could go either way.

• Author

Thanks MissBee. I am doing fine. I am already working on another case.

I have done so much of this that now I can sense the slightest change in a man's demeanor. During our date and during our communication after there was a certain energy from him and the following day when I contacted him to confirm the second date that energy was different. I was wishing for once I was wrong but my instinct was right, again.

Maybe try a new plan to meet us `boys?`

Out with a few mates for beer or two in a new pub?

Stop with online stuff for a while?

Stop blaming yourself? He might be just around the next bend and you haven`t noticed each other.

I am doing fine. I am already working on another case.

If this is how you're thinking it' s time for a break.

Dating should be fun, not 'work/working' and another 'case'

• Author
If this is how you're thinking it' s time for a break.

Dating should be fun, not 'work/working' and another 'case'

haha Gemma it's just an expression it's not to lack respect toward anyone and before I meet a man face to face it should just be that a 'case' or a 'prospect', nothing more.