Why do so many girls choosing Nursing as a career?

I am a male nurse who recently graduated from an Accelerated Nursing Program: I can tell you this:

-Female Nurses are a big red flag. Most female nurses are psycho and crazy. I would say 70% of them have psychological issues. 30% are compassionate and are real good nurses. A few in my program stalked me and had her 21 year old boyfriend interrupt lecture and call her a idiot (shes 30). She tried to get with me and was calling me on blocked numbers impersonating classmates and threatened to attack me if I didn't date her. I had to threaten to call the police on her. Be on your guard if a girl is a nurse. I have worked with some who have tried to sleep with me also. One I dated, first date she told me she wanted kids lol....another one 3rd date she told me she wanted kids, wanted me to buy a watch for her and I to wear, and buy a king sized bed when I moved out. Only reason it lead to a 4th date was that I left expensive Oakleys in her car...glad I dodged a bullet.

-Some go in the field to marry Doctors or chase doctors to get the easy way out in life.

-Some go for the right reason to help people..I would say those are the 30%

-Some go just for a job, and have zero compassion towards patients. Those are the mean and rude ones.

-I respect more of the older and old school female nurses, they rarely complain, are about the patients, and really don't believe they are "entitled" by anything.