Was He after One thing

Girlwiththefairytatt

As soon as I read your headline I knew this was going to be another OLDing story. Yes, he used you for one thing. Fact is you didn't know him long enough to see what kind of character he has. You met him only about a month ago. Don't beat yourself up it was nothing you did or said. Online is full of men like this they will gain your trust showing tons if interest, contacting you everyday. Until they get what they want and go poof. They dump that girl then move on to the next and the next and the next.

So as a woman some things you can do to protect your heart. I've found a man who invites himself over to your house is no good. You were right to turn him down. I've let this slide and low and behold he turned out to be a sex pest, he was an online jerk too. Give it at least 3 months so you can see what kind of character this guy has. Never trust their words ACTIONS are what you look for. Any guy only after one thing will most likely bounce by that time and save you a lot of heartache. Set standards, be in an exclusive committed relationship before you have sex. Have that talk so you two are on the same page. When you meet a guy ask him what he's looking for. If he's only about "seeing what happens" or only casual dating but you want something serious then NEXT him.

Any many with an ounce of character and morals will not dump a woman right after sex. He's a creep looking for one thing. And most importantly and ESPECIALLY with OLDing these men are meeting and still dating other women so that's why some of the steps above are crucial and also why you need to be sure you are in an exclusive relationship. We all live and learn and all we can do is learn from situations like this.

It is sad that I hear this happen quite often. I would never do this to a woman as it shows a lack of respect.

Sorry to hear you go through this OP.