Why young women are attracted to older men

I think it's a phase in life for women to lust after older men, mostly in our twenties and early thirties the same as most older men lust after younger women when they are in their forties/fifties.

I never went through that phase. I always preferred close to my age. Now I just prefer younger. ;)

• Like 3
I never went through that phase. I always preferred close to my age. Now I just prefer younger. ;)

I believe I will join you. The parade of same age and older guys trying to convince me how much better they are than me and other women close to their own age is horribly boring.

There is a guy on match who is seven years younger who has been trying to get my attention for awhile. There is another one who is nine years younger who broke up with his girlfriend recently... He offered to pace me at the local marathon I am training for.... Oh wait! Have another offer for a triathlon by a guy who is six years younger.

Hey, when it rains it pours...

Under The Radar

I just lubricated the wheels on my walker ...... I didn't want it to squeak as I hobbled into this thread ;).

Now that I'm actually here ...... I'm pretty motivated to RUN out ...... I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Edited by Training Revelations
  • Like 1
thefooloftheyear
I believe I will join you. The parade of same age and older guys trying to convince me how much better they are than me and other women close to their own age is horribly boring.

There is a guy on match who is seven years younger who has been trying to get my attention for awhile. There is another one who is nine years younger who broke up with his girlfriend recently... He offered to pace me at the local marathon I am training for.... Oh wait! Have another offer for a triathlon by a guy who is six years younger.

Eh...He saw on your profile that you make a lot of money, so he figured it might be a good way to get out of that dead end job of his....Chocolate water fountain or not, its no picnic being a server at the Golden Corral...:laugh:

(relax..im just having some fun :p)

TFY

• Like 1

RR if you want to younger guys go ahead. I support any relationship between consenting adults that is done honestly but exactly how are you any different than the men you love to condemn so much? You keep going on and on about double standards but you practice them yourselves. At least practice what you preach.

• Like 3
RR if you want to younger guys go ahead. I support any relationship between consenting adults that is done honestly but exactly how are you any different than the men you love to condemn so much? You keep going on and on about double standards but you practice them yourselves. At least practice what you preach.

Don't get your panties in a wad. I won't be hitting on my subordinates, or my students... Or trying to seduce someone young enough to be my kid...

Unlike lots of men here...

Don't get your panties in a wad. I won't be hitting on my subordinates, or my students... Or trying to seduce someone young enough to be my kid...

Unlike lots of men here...

What man is bragging about hitting on his students. As long as everybody is a consenting adult then do you but stop condemning for men for pretty much everything we do in relationships.

• Like 2
What man is bragging about hitting on his students. As long as everybody is a consenting adult then do you but stop condemning for men for pretty much everything we do in relationships.

That's an oxymoron... The phrase "Everything you do in relationships" Men go after much younger women so they don't have to do anything. :lmao:

I think it's just a lot of wishful thinking by the older men that all these young women are interested in them.

I know. I wish the actual reality that I live in day in and day out were real instead of just deluding myself with all of these fantasies of reality.

Errrrrr.....

Still on match.com and seeing 3 date doer guy? Interesting....

The 28 and 29 year old I was with this fall both said they liked the salty grey edges on my hair,thought it was sexy and hot, that I was metro, hip and fun to hang out with and I was athletic and active. Thinking on it, even the ones my age say that. Guess it's NOT about looks and attraction at all, no, couldn't be. It's "dysfunction", that's right.

• Like 1
Eh...He saw on your profile that you make a lot of money, so he figured it might be a good way to get out of that dead end job of his....Chocolate water fountain or not, its no picnic being a server at the Golden Corral...:laugh:

(relax..im just having some fun :p)

TFY

Lemme see... The last younger guy who hit on me for years... Was a candidate in astronaut training school.

The other one was a PhD student and an Olympian.

I don't believe I will need to be hitting the local diner for dates... But thanks.

Just got off the phone with my nine years younger guy. We are going eyeglass shopping thus weekend, then going for a run. He is a mathematician. Has qualified twice for the boston...

• Like 1
Under The Radar
My my... this is getting interesting.

Keenly ...... you are adding fuel to this already out of control barn fire!

...... But, it is getting interesting.

Still on match.com and seeing 3 date doer guy? Interesting....

Nope. Not seeing him anymore. He got weird when I told him I typically go out of town for a month in summer.

Told me on the third date... I am so happy to have you in my life. I told him I hardly know you.

... And the coup de grace... He smokes. He swears he doesn't... But his car smells like smoke, his breath smelled like smoke, his clothes smell like smoke.

I asked him about it and no explanation. Claims his ex wife smoked. They broke up two years ago.

Good news is that I get to date my way across the US this summer now... If I want to. I WAS planning on just going to see my family and go to my friends wedding, but eff it. I am going all the way to Seattle. Why not? Will be camping my way out there with the dog. Will be a great adventure.

Edited by RedRobin
Nope. Not seeing him anymore. He got weird when I told him I typically go out of town for a month in summer.

Told me on the third date... I am so happy to have you in my life. I told him I hardly know you.

... And the coup de grace... He smokes. He swears he doesn't... But his car smells like smoke, his breath smelled like smoke, his clothes smell like smoke.

I asked him about it and no explanation. Claims his ex wife smoked. They broke up two years ago.

Good news is that I get to date my way across the US this summer now... If I want to. I WAS planning on just going to see my family and go to my friends wedding, but eff it. I am going all the way to Seattle. Why not? Will be camping my way out there with the dog. Will be a great adventure.

RR, just out of curiosity, how old are you?

And I'm not asking in that condescending way that infers you're immature. I actually am just curious about your age.

• Like 1
RR, just out of curiosity, how old are you?

And I'm not asking in that condescending way that infers you're immature. I actually am just curious about your age.

Cracking second Guinness.

• Like 4
Lemme see... The last younger guy who hit on me for years... Was a candidate in astronaut training school.

The other one was a PhD student and an Olympian.

I don't believe I will need to be hitting the local diner for dates... But thanks.

Just got off the phone with my nine years younger guy. We are going eyeglass shopping thus weekend, then going for a run. He is a mathematician. Has qualified twice for the boston...

And your point about "smart" guys, is? Men have to be young, to be, smart? You sure do like to talk about Mr nine years younger man...seems strange since you have no interest in him...or, do you?

Where'd Mr 3 date doer you are so beautiful man go? Did you drop him into a bucket already?

I am sooo sorry, from your comments about him, he seemed like the perfect match for you, age and all. Sad, very, sad indeed. So he landed in the "I smoke and never told you" bucket? Or the bucket where you tell men you have a life? And now it makes sense why you are referencing Mr 9 year younger man more, though he is not "your age".

• Like 1
Oh get over yourself. Your preceeding generation probably thought you were a good-for-nothing hippy douchebag. Or whatever was the new thing for young people to do.

This 'the young people are ****' perception is something that always happened and will always happen.

I'm part of the younger generation and I think our generation is sh*t. The generation after us will be worse though and the generation after them will be worse and so on until our society collapses and we are forced to rebuild.

Then things will be right with the world until the cycle repeats itself.