The old just roommates thing

Sorry to disappoint you, FOW. Guess we could ascribe a secret meaning to it?

Sooo funny, SOW. Can I tell you how many words/phrases I spelled in my head trying to figure out what those "ten characters" meant? It just HAD to be some sort of cleverly cryptic message, and I just HAD to be in on it, :o. Thanks for the clarification!

• Like 1
Sooo funny, SOW. Can I tell you how many words/phrases I spelled in my head trying to figure out what those "ten characters" meant? It just HAD to be some sort of cleverly cryptic message, and I just HAD to be in on it, :o. Thanks for the clarification!

OMG, me too! The ideas that I had come up with in my head are not repeatable. Like SOW suggested, I think all of us OW/OM should make up our own meaning!!

• Like 1
My MOM and I are very honest about the fact that we still have sex with our spouses, if for no other reason, to keep them from getting suspicious. He once said he was having a hard time physically being with her after me and I told him that he has to get it done. I'm not going to ever tell him he can't or expect him to not sleep with his wife, whom he lives with. Here's a little bit of advice for OW's... If YOU are the only one who thinks they're roommates and having marital troubles (family and friends think things are fine) then you're probably being somewhat mislead.

The bolded sentences leave me speechless. Let me see if I've got this right...You are intimate with your spouses, NOT because you care about them and want to share something physical, and NOT because they care about you and have a desire for a physical connection, but simply because a lack of sex with either spouse could bring about suspicions that would undermine the secrecy of your affair? This statement/decision is one of THE most dehumanizing behaviors I can imagine anyone engaging in.

You go on to mention that you told your MM, "you have to get it done", (when he mentioned his difficulty in being physical with his wife "after you") as if the activity of being intimate with his wife is paramount, NOT because of any personal satisfaction she may gain from the intimacy, oh HELL NO... nailing his wife "has to get done" because it serves an important purpose in your efforts to decrease the probability of suspicion. Heartless, sickening, cruel, inhuman... The list goes on. NO ONE deserves this kind of treatment from ANYONE, for ANY reason. There really are no words...

• Like 2