My Boyfriend Has a Disability

Leigh 87

• Author

Look, I think I'm a very nice person, and my bf also believes that am the nicest girl and most loving girl he has ever met.

I think any guy is lucky to have such a nice person as a gf. If u don't agree then that's you're problem.

I think my boyfriend is lucky to have a loving and devoted girlfriend like myself. He uHas Had Gfs. I have had bf's. We are both experiences daters with long term relationships under our belt and we are VERY certain that the love we have and how we feel for one week other is not common.

I have decided that I don't care less about his income. As I have now stated a hundred times now.

I simply don't want kids on low income. And either does he.

I NEVER said I would pick botox OVER him. I said I DON'T WANT KIDS ON A LOW INCOME.

sorry but I think he will be very happy with me.

• Author
I have to agree here, it is disturbing that she apparently is placing such a degree of importance on being able to have botox injections.

I feel sympathy for her situation, but it also kind of bugs me to see her saying things like "there are plenty of other guys who will also fall in love with me and also let me do botox and traveling!" etc. I don't know, that just rubs me the wrong way.

To the OP, I am not looking to judge you, but honestly? Let this guy go. You are placing yearly botox treatments on a pedestal that seems more important to you then him. I'd be heartbroken to see my girlfriend saying things like that. So, you need to go find a guy who will give you all the botox and traveling you want, I guess? Like I said, not trying to be negative, but let this guy go.

Look, we are have been around a bit and believe we have something special. We are very happy.

Botox injections is definitely NOT more important than he is. I am a very nice and loving person and I place true love before BOTOX.

I simply don't want kids on low income. And neither does he.

The kids thing and the fact he would prefer to have one albeit not on a low income is our only hurdle.

I know how I feel about this man and I definitely know then a relationship is worth holding onto.

• Author
I never referred to the money you make nor the life you live. I was replying to a poster who summed up this thread.

Edit: when you make a thread you have to accept that some posters will disagree with you, especially when you change opinions every 5 minutes. You can't ask from people who disagree with you to stop talking. That's insane and weird.

No, you stupidly agreed and responded to a post that was extremely rude.

He said something incorrect and I appropriate a out my career choice. The fact you responded so gleefully to a very mean and u necessary jibe shows me that you're not a person I want in my threads.

and what are people so upset about? Wanting botox eventually, overseas travel and the fact I don't want kids means nothing.

My bf also strongly agrees that it isn't good to raise kids on a low income. He agrees with me. Therefore we are not incompatible.

The fact some people want botox and overseas travel AND don't want kids is obviously a foerign concept to you.

Are you sheltered? If you had traveled traveled a lot and lived I other countries like I have, you would know that it is pretty common to want botox and travel.

• Author

Since you are too dense to understand that my bf and I have resolved any issues and are very happy and will continue to be so, I have had to ask the mods to.lock the thread.

My bf and I have come to own own decision. He knows about the thread and he thinks it is very reasonable that I was having a hard time dealing with his disability

It is very hard for him to meet decent women as not many accept his disability. Funny enough, MOST women tend to be not patient enough to deal with it.

And I consider myself a decent woman because I am a full time student, I am going after my dream career and I am well traveled, have lived overseas and lead an interesting life. I think I have a nice personality and I don't believe he will be happier with a other woman.

I feel very lucky to have him and he feels lucky to have me, my bf has decided that he thinks it is very reasonable for me to have had a hard time dealing with his disability.

He so thinks wanting botox and overseas travel are very normal things that modern women desire to have.

so yeah. I am not sure what is wrong with you people who keep trying to impart your advice, I have VERY clearly explained that I no longer need advice.

Leigh, all you have to do is stop posting after you say you're done posting! The thread will die a natural, quiet death. No sense in getting yourself all worked up.

• Like 2