Flaky behaviour?

lovesickpuppy

• Author
lovesickpuppy
This is some busy guy for being 27 with no car. Does he live in a big city? Does he work?

He lives in a relatively small city, and works in a shopping centre which he catches the train to.

Personally, I just don't think he was that into me. It's just unfortunate he wasn't honest and now I can't do anything about it apart from learn my mistakes and stop being the PURSUER!

Hello_is_it_me
He lives in a relatively small city, and works in a shopping centre which he catches the train to.

Personally, I just don't think he was that into me. It's just unfortunate he wasn't honest and now I can't do anything about it apart from learn my mistakes and stop being the PURSUER!

Well, I would say in this case, the lack of his car did give you the perfect chance/excuse to pick him up from his house for a date, ring the doorbell, and see who/what answered! lol

• Author
lovesickpuppy
Well, I would say in this case, the lack of his car did give you the perfect chance/excuse to pick him up from his house for a date, ring the doorbell, and see who/what answered! lol

That is if his house didn't get blown up before hand, unlucky guy ;)

Hello_is_it_me
That is if his house didn't get blown up before hand, unlucky guy ;)

"Mom just told me the radon detector went off in the basement. You best not come to the house. We'll reschedule for another day."

Cunning_Linguist

I'm still with Gaeta. Especially about the value part. Why would he place value on you after just two dates? I would never expect someone to value me that much after two dates, and if they did it would be value based on superficial measures. Maybe you overreacted but I think you definitely made assumptions based on little evidence.

He probably is flaky or married or whatever. If he just flaked with no excuse or notice, then yes, dump him...but he let you know and he explained why. I know what it's like to have aging parents and I feel guilty going out and having fun when I know that they need me. Just saying, to represent the other side of the coin here. I agree that you should look elsewhere, but the negativity towards the guy is a bit much.

Edited by Cunning_Linguist