Bullied by my family

Loveisonlyformovies

• Author
Loveisonlyformovies

luck won't help me anywhere... i'm stuck in this prison, i can't study at all and i'm running out of time and my ex will never suffer the hell he deserves. there's no reason to live anymore, i'll never get the life i want and no other life is worth living for me. i just hope i get the courage to cut deep enough this time. there's no help to get anywhere anyway

whichwayisup
luck won't help me anywhere... i'm stuck in this prison, i can't study at all and i'm running out of time and my ex will never suffer the hell he deserves. there's no reason to live anymore, i'll never get the life i want and no other life is worth living for me. i just hope i get the courage to cut deep enough this time. there's no help to get anywhere anyway

What can you do daily bit by bit to make your life better? You asked, we replied and nothing anybody says has been helpful for you.

Have you tried yoga and meditation? Chanting and positive thoughts and visualization of what you want your future to be like? Sounds silly but this could at least help you with the process of getting stronger and finding courage to change so your life can be happier.

• Author
Loveisonlyformovies

No yoga and chanting. Definitely not an option.

Positive thoughts and visualization? Tried it for years but without a positive result.

What I can do daily on my own? Nothing. Keep cutting and hope I hit a vein I suppose.

whichwayisup
No yoga and chanting. Definitely not an option.

Positive thoughts and visualization? Tried it for years but without a positive result.

What I can do daily on my own? Nothing. Keep cutting and hope I hit a vein I suppose.

Love, I have no idea how to help you. Every single piece of advice you've been given, you've shot down and said I can't do that.

I strongly suggest you get yourself to the ER and ask to be admitted so you can be assessed by a Dr. I hate reading how unhappy you are and this depression you're suffering from is preventing you from making any healthy attempts of fixing yourself.