teenage daughter discovered affair

theperfectlife

LOL ya ok

you know nothing

This is the kind of thing that makes it clear that you are not repentant, you do not take responsibility, and you are still wayward - at least in your thinking.

• Like 6
AlwaysGrowing

TPL, right now it seems the only issue you have is not having the outcome that you want. You have cheated more than once. More than likely because you only have looked at outcomes. Not, the core issue/s that reside inside you that let you chose this path time and time again.....only to find yourself at the start of another affair.

Choosing to divorce I believe is a healthy choice for you. Why? Because you will be forced to accept that the buck starts and stops with you....no more finger pointing at your spouse or home life. You will not have anyone else to blame for unhappiness, discontent, boredom...etc.

I wish you well on your long overdue journey into YOU.

• Like 2
MuddyFootprints

I sincerely wish you a peaceful divorce and a gentle re-entry into reality.

All the best as you venture into your new perfect life.

LOL ya ok

you know nothing

I really think you need to take a good long look at yourself if this is something you would say. I will never pretend that I know any intimate details of your life, but I can still certainly try to judge the overall situation based on what you have indeed shared.

I'm not trying to attack you. I do truly believe the best thing you can do for your husband is leave him. Even if he begs you not to do so.

LOL ya ok

you know nothing

Just that you would think ANY of this is funny - is so damn sadistic!

You've ruined many lives - yet you portray yourself as entitled and unrealistic to your truth.

You've cheated! And you still want your OMM - yet you stay because your H is weak and timid. You, my dear, are the perpetrator in the perfect storm.

It's not funny!!!

• Like 2
Here's a bit of info for all you attackers. I have decide to end my marriage, regardless of what OM does. I cant stand the judgmental views I have received while looking for support on this sight. Both of our marriages were broken before we crossed the line. However, if OM can salvage his relationship.......then it wasn't meant to be. I am NOT going to spend the rest of my life with a man I do not love. I am in counseling, and THANK GOD have found some answers despite the negativity I witnessed here.........................................................

I'm sorry that you feel that you are being attacked, I assure you though that it's not an attack, it's just tough advice.

It's natural to feel that some advice is an attack when it is against your actions and so close to you personally. But do keep in mind that most people on this forum want nothing but to see you and your husband come through this whole and happy. But it does take understanding and ownership on your part before you can take the true path. That path may be different for everyone, but honesty is universal.

Any advice that tells you that saving your vows requires you to continue to break your bows is horrible advice. When the walls in your home collapse due to a damaged foundation, you must fully repair the foundation before trying to patch up the walls, otherwise they will just fall again.

Edited by BHsigh
  • Like 1

Since you are still pinning away for your OMM - I support your decision to divorce your H.

I'm sad for your H though, and that HE didn't have the self respect to end it for all of you. I hope HE will gain strength and honor himself in the D process.

• Like 1