Young single women, who want to date, don't exist

InnocentMan
I don't wear a lot of cologne, I don't even know if anybody else can smell it.

I found a place that does swing dancing and I'm going to do that this week. That should be fun. Though they are a bit expensive at $15 per class. I hope there's people under 40 there.

There's a salsa club in my area and I'll be going there as well later on.

Hey, I banged a 40 yr old when I was around my early 20's, and she put a lot of women in my own age group to shame. I even got a bacon sandwich in the morning. Besides that, most 40+ yr olds have daughters, niece's, have friends who all know single gals in the age group that you're interested in. Not that you should use people solely for that means.

I hate to break it to you man, but if you've got to 31 having only banged one woman, then you're obviously doing something very wrong. Most of it has been pointed out to you. It's no skin of anyone else's nose if you choose to ignore it.

Seeing as you think you're depression isn't really a major factor, the best thing you could do is get a decent wing man. It sounds like you've grown up without anyone teaching you the ropes. I'm an average kinda guy, but I had a great wing man from around 18. Taught me all sorts of **** that you have clearly missed out on. Even the act of watching a successful dude work his magic is valuable experience. It's a subtle skill to get women to like you romantically.

You seem to not have a problem with meeting women, but you always get friend zoned, or they drop the bf bomb early on to put you off. If I gave up every time a woman said she had a bf, I would have had about half as much action. There's little room for morals in this game, from either gender.

Edited by InnocentMan
TouchedByViolet
If I gave up every time a woman said she had a bf, I would have had about half as much action. There's little room for morals in this game, from either gender.

Say what!? That is the #1 thing girls complain about guys who approach them.

InnocentMan
Say what!? That is the #1 thing girls complain about guys who approach them.

Not the ones I've met, although to be fair, I'm not much of a one to do a lot of approaching. Are you suggesting he should stick to 100% single girls? The odds of him firstly finding a decent single girl, and then having her like him are pretty low.

Most decent single girls have some type of bf, he has to identify the ones that are on shaky ground, and coming to a natural end. There's plenty of groundwork you can put in while you wait until they break up. He said himself he's been friendzoned at least 15 times. The only conclusion to be drawn from that, is he's doing it wrong.

Men orbit like flies around **** with women with bf's for a reason, it works. Assuming you have played a decent game up until the point of her break-up.

organizedchaos
I don't wear a lot of cologne, I don't even know if anybody else can smell it.

I found a place that does swing dancing and I'm going to do that this week. That should be fun. Though they are a bit expensive at $15 per class. I hope there's people under 40 there.

There's a salsa club in my area and I'll be going there as well later on.

Honestly, in your situation and with your experience, your standards should consist of a pulse and of legal age until you get vastly more experienced with attracting women and sustaining a relationship. Toss height, age, weight and cuteness out the window. You're not in a spot to be picky right now. That's the quickest way to your end goal - getting a gf.

• Like 6

why don't you start adding people on facebook, instgram, etc etc

Or play games on sony or xbox and people from there and then met them

• Author
Honestly, in your situation and with your experience, your standards should consist of a pulse and of legal age until you get vastly more experienced with attracting women and sustaining a relationship. Toss height, age, weight and cuteness out the window. You're not in a spot to be picky right now. That's the quickest way to your end goal - getting a gf.

Give me a break. I'm not that desperate.

• Like 1
thecrucible
Give me a break. I'm not that desperate.

I don't think that's what he meant. The real learning comes from just doing it. Whereas if you don't date just because no one's quite perfect, you'll end up behind on the experience. Plus relationships with perfect people still go wrong. What you think is perfect now will change as you date more people.

• Like 4

Eh, I don't think this suggestion is fair to the women. They deserve someone who is genuinely attracted to them (and those men definitely do exist!), not someone who is meh about them but just using them until he can find someone better.

That being said, this thread should be more aptly renamed to "Single women who are between ages 18-22, 5'2" to 5'5", less than 120 lbs, cook wonderfully, have a D cup or larger, and who want to date SD don't exist", yes? ;)

• Like 7

I'll say this, the way you keep saying "I had a hot girlfriend, so I won't lower my standards from that" is irrelevant. Women have different types they are attractive too, and it is very possible you met a rare girl that liked your type, which is why you are having so much difficultly in this. You are basically chasing a dream, of what you use to have, and won't accept anything else. Your barrier is your selection process, you are basically shooting out of your league, because you won the lottery once.

• Like 1

Looks like our hydra showed up and made a mess of things, in addition to a general departure from the original topic, so we'll call this one done.