Why would he need an "entire day off" for a date?

ShiningMoon

Uh...maybe u should date a guy that doesn't work? That would make me a candidate I think :).

LOL, nicely played, BigKat. Nicely played.

I'm confused. I met this bartender where he works and one night he asked me out (he knows a little bit about me since he had added me on FB and we had talked a little beforehand). Then he was like, since you and I have polar opposites schedules, that will have to wait until I get a day off.

Granted he works 6 nights a week and I have a 9-5 but seriously, why on earth did he ask me out only to tell me to wait until he has an "entire day off"? Since when do people do need an entire day for a date that would last an hour or two?!

The worst part of it all is that I thought he asked me out just to get a high tip, but he declined my (generous) tip (I gave him the bill and he didn't want to take it) and refused to make me pay for the drink I ordered. This doesn't make any sense.

What's going on here?

A) He likes you and was hooking you up.

B) He's playing a bit a of game. He wants you on the hook when he's ready for you. Keep you guessing, pondering (it's working as you're posting about this.)

C) He's a bartender. Stay away from him. Only go for him if you want sex only. Do not expect a meaningful relationship with this guy.