She reconciled, may meet up for "First Date"

Posted a few days ago. Looks like things are going well for you Erklat. :)

Thanks, it would definitely seem so. :)

I'm also somewhat occupied with this other chick, too.

It is interesting when you're down, nothing goes as it should, but when it is over, major breakthroughs happen in all aspects in life.

• I relieved my anxiety towards my family
  • I haven't pined over my ex for days now
  • I have given another exam this week
  • I feel financial issues will be solved too soon
  • I have a new female on the horizon - though she's taken now so she'll either try to rebound or overlap, but I'll be careful as I won't allow myself to get this hurt again.

So I feel so good with this enthusiasm and content I have in my life.

I think I'll be in that mindset where the ex magically returns very soon. :)

Not that it would matter, this girl is very intelligent and ambitious compared to my no good ex-hole.

Man I'm sorry. Yeah after that long there definitely should have been a discussion. She should have brought that up to you from the get-go.

thank you for saying that. that really hit me when it happened. I talked to her a few weeks later (did not want to steal her thunder and excitement).

there were many other examples of her not making me/us a priority in regards to her decision making. NC has given me the gift of seeing this more clearly.

when I start missing her, I try to remember moments like this where I felt like I was not apart of her life. where she would not include me in major decisions and even the day to day minor ones.

thank you for saying that. that really hit me when it happened. I talked to her a few weeks later (did not want to steal her thunder and excitement).

there were many other examples of her not making me/us a priority in regards to her decision making. NC has given me the gift of seeing this more clearly.

when I start missing her, I try to remember moments like this where I felt like I was not apart of her life. where she would not include me in major decisions and even the day to day minor ones.

That's good thinking, but in my case, it isn't enough. God knows I have enough material to forget my ex, and to move on, but unfortunatly it doesn't happen that way. The mind games are the worst, and breadcrumbs. Also she kept my hopes high, but I know now I was a backup plan, so I decided to finally take things back in my control. I only regret I didn't tell her all I wanted, but now it is too late for that.

So just keep living, and use every day to its fullest. Thats what I'm going to try...

• Author

So she came back from her ski trip yesterday. Limited cell service from where she was at over the weekend so we didn't talk much. A few texts Friday and she called me Saturday evening.

She came to town on her way home from the trip and stopped by for a few hours yesterday. We got some groceries and ended up making Bison Lasagna, salad, some Italian bread and gilato for dessert. She was over for about 5 hours yesterday which was a bit longer than the usual. Though, 1.5 hours was at the grocery store (part of which was us doing our own thing and getting our own stuff), 45mins cooking and the rest hanging out watching the Olympics. I was nice.

We planned on watching "Despicable Me 2" after dinner but both agreed that if we put it on, we'd fall asleep from being so full. She ended up falling asleep while we were laying down on the couch for 45 mins while the Olympics.

She left her cat at my place last night (hopefully my kitten and her cat are getting along haha). She is picking me up from work to grab some lunch and pick up her cat before she heads back to her apartment 3.5 hrs away.

Happy Presidents Day everyone!

• Like 3

xUnknown, between the times you see each other...are you continuing to do things on your own that you did when you were apart? how are you different now that you are seeing/talking with each other? what are you doing different?

• Author
xUnknown, between the times you see each other...are you continuing to do things on your own that you did when you were apart? how are you different now that you are seeing/talking with each other? what are you doing different?

Well, considering my situation (house arrest until March 16th, less than 30 days WOOHOO!!), I have been continuing doing what I've been doing - which isn't a whole lot since I can't really leave my apartment. But I have friends visit and everything. I've been working out as best as I can since I don't have a gym. The gym was my addiction before all this and I'd be there 5-6 days a week. So being here and having to workout at home is probably one of the biggest changes for me. But, I do what I can.

I'll say one of the big differences that we have been doing is regarding contacting one another. We used to send each other the good morning texts and how is your day going mid way through the day. The thing about this is that it got routine and kinda boring. I feel like I knew what the response was before getting one.

Now, the texting is minimal, and we talk over the phone or via skype. I was never a big phone talker or skyper, not sure why, I just wasn't. But I admitted before we broke up that we needed to do this more and I was at fault for it (not entirely, but still).

On her end what I've noticed is that she gets out a lot more. Not necessarily "out" like drinking, but seeing spending time with and making friends. She was sort of the shyer type and she never did have very many girl friends. Now, she's made a new "best friend" down where she lives and it seems she is always spending time with her or other friends/coworkers. Again, a good thing that she's stepped out of her comfort zone a bit.

Edited by xUnknown
  • Author

This was the first time seeing here two days in a row. We went to lunch today, she picked me up at work, went to a Japanese restaurant. Nothing too out of the ordinary I guess you could say - except I tried some sushi, which I never was a big fan of, and actually enjoyed it - for the most part.

On the way home we were talking about hobbies and what we were into when we were younger - things I "didn't" know about her. She got to one topic which I'm happy I heard. She mentioned "I realized that I have sort of a control freak problem, where if it isn't done my way, I feel like its wrong. So, I'm working on this, understanding that the way someone does something may not be wrong, its just different". I admitted that I have the same issue and gave an example that we talked about once before and laughed about it -- (it was when cooking an egg sandwich, I go Egg, meat, cheese on top....she does cheese in the middle). It was just another thing that I picked up on and that she expressed she said she is working on.

We came back to my place so she could get her cat. I did some work, and she fell asleep on the couch for about 45 mins. Then left. Kissed goodbye and she gave me a big hug. We haven't talked about when we're going to see each other next, but, I most likely wont see her for another 2 weeks when she has off work on Friday. Its a good time frame - not so often we rush back into things, but not once a month where we may fall out of touch.

Its sort of cool what I'm feeling now. Sort of relieved, excited, a little bit anxious but pretty calm. I feel like I'm in a good spot, as in how things are going. I'm not "head over heals" or anything like that, but keeping more reserved. I mean, its obvious we have feelings for one another just by the chemistry we have.

So maybe thats whats got me feeling all those feelings - the fact that I'm not "in love" with her, yet, but enjoying the time we spend together and seeing where it leads to. I think the little bit of anxiety and excitedness comes from the fact that after seeing her in 2 weeks, I'll only have 2 final weeks and I'll finally be done with my House arrest and finally able to go do things again - like a real date. In a nutshell, I feel good.

Edited by xUnknown
This was the first time seeing here two days in a row. We went to lunch today, she picked me up at work, went to a Japanese restaurant. Nothing too out of the ordinary I guess you could say - except I tried some sushi, which I never was a big fan of, and actually enjoyed it - for the most part.

On the way home we were talking about hobbies and what we were into when we were younger - things I "didn't" know about her. She got to one topic which I'm happy I heard. She mentioned "I realized that I have sort of a control freak problem, where if it isn't done my way, I feel like its wrong. So, I'm working on this, understanding that the way someone does something may not be wrong, its just different". I admitted that I have the same issue and gave an example that we talked about once before and laughed about it -- (it was when cooking an egg sandwich, I go Egg, meat, cheese on top....she does cheese in the middle). It was just another thing that I picked up on and that she expressed she said she is working on.

We came back to my place so she could get her cat. I did some work, and she fell asleep on the couch for about 45 mins. Then left. Kissed goodbye and she gave me a big hug. We haven't talked about when we're going to see each other next, but, I most likely wont see her for another 2 weeks when she has off work on Friday. Its a good time frame - not so often we rush back into things, but not once a month where we may fall out of touch.

Its sort of cool what I'm feeling now. Sort of relieved, excited, a little bit anxious but pretty calm. I feel like I'm in a good spot, as in how things are going. I'm not "head over heals" or anything like that, but keeping more reserved. I mean, its obvious we have feelings for one another just by the chemistry we have.

So maybe thats whats got me feeling all those feelings - the fact that I'm not "in love" with her, yet, but enjoying the time we spend together and seeing where it leads to. I think the little bit of anxiety and excitedness comes from the fact that after seeing her in 2 weeks, I'll only have 2 final weeks and I'll finally be done with my House arrest and finally able to go do things again - like a real date. In a nutshell, I feel good.

Thanks for sharing. Glad you are in a good spot. What a peaceful blessing..such freedom. Congrats on the soon to be other freedom of house arrest.

• Like 1

What you guys have been doing sounds like dates to me!! :p But of course, I get what you're saying by being on a "real date."

• Like 1
  • Author
What you guys have been doing sounds like dates to me!! :p But of course, I get what you're saying by being on a "real date."

Hah, they are, I agree. I just meant in a sense of going out to dinner, bar, night of dancing, bowling, movie...something like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Well its been a while since I've been on here. Let me provide everyone with some updates.

My ex and I are still dating. Still not official yet. I finished my house arrest about 6 weeks ago. She has been coming up every 2-3 weeks while I was stuck there. We'd do different dinner dates (usually cooking a meal together and a movie night).

I have to be honest, things are going great. We spoke last night and we both agreed that it is going better than it was before. We're much more open now and we both talk about things more openly...which was an issue we had before.

She called me on Friday after she was drinking crying...she was telling me how much she missed me and how the distance is hard for her (3 hrs away), when all she wants to do is be with me. I know how she feels, it hurts me too. She questioned that because I try not to show it...I told her that it does hurt me a lot, but as soon as I start getting depressed and looking at the negative of it, it can only make things worse. I told her that I instead look at it as a good thing - in a sense that us missing each other like this is a good thing because it shows how much we care about each other.

Anyways, like I said, things have been going well. The only thing is she is moving to Florida for 3 months starting early July. So like many, that has me a bit timid about everything.

On another note, I don't know if this is a guy thing, because a few friends I brought this up to said that they agree that they feel the same way. So long story short, I love the attention I get from women. But I think having this freedom now is making me want to go out and do things I couldn't before such as seeing other girls and dating. I couldn't before, now I can....that availability wants me to ask a girl out and hear her say "yes" even though I don't really have the desire to date another girl. Kind of like, I want to, so that I can prove to myself that it is my ex I want to be with - to prove myself that I am right about her and that I "still have it". I don't know. Its like one day I think like that (what I said above), then another its like, no, I don't need to do that to know that I care about her. I feel like its like driving. A few months back I wanted to buy this one car I've always wanted so bad - because I wasn't able to drive. That wanting to drive and that freedom made me want it that much more, but I realized how dumb that would be for me to just go out and buy a car, because I wasn't able to.

So yeah, that last paragraph really hasn't popped up until recently. Again, I think its the freedom that I have now which is giving me these thoughts. I am making a trip down to see her in MD this weekend. We have a nice weekend planned, dinner and a movie one night, winery the next, spending time with her friends and showing me around town.

Edited by xUnknown
  • Like 1

Glad to hear things are working out, but I'm a little bit worried about the last big paragraph :rolleyes:

I don't know!! Maybe you were really getting used the single life!! I also started feeling like that when I realized my ex and I were really done (after the denial phase was over). Even when he asked me to try it again. I thought hmmm, this person put me through hell, how could I trust him again? Why put myself and him through hell because of how insecure I will feel about the relationship... Feeling like what you described in that paragraph helped me move on.

I don't really know what to say about what you've been feeling. I think it has to do with the fact that you and your gf(?) will soon become official and you won't be able to do any of those things you mentioned. One more thing, it's not just a guy thing!! Oh and another thing, do not rush into things, what if you end up changing our mind...

Hopefully someone here will give you better feedback! :p

Well its been a while since I've been on here. Let me provide everyone with some updates.

My ex and I are still dating. Still not official yet. I finished my house arrest about 6 weeks ago. She has been coming up every 2-3 weeks while I was stuck there. We'd do different dinner dates (usually cooking a meal together and a movie night).

I have to be honest, things are going great. We spoke last night and we both agreed that it is going better than it was before. We're much more open now and we both talk about things more openly...which was an issue we had before.

She called me on Friday after she was drinking crying...she was telling me how much she missed me and how the distance is hard for her (3 hrs away), when all she wants to do is be with me. I know how she feels, it hurts me too. She questioned that because I try not to show it...I told her that it does hurt me a lot, but as soon as I start getting depressed and looking at the negative of it, it can only make things worse. I told her that I instead look at it as a good thing - in a sense that us missing each other like this is a good thing because it shows how much we care about each other.

Anyways, like I said, things have been going well. The only thing is she is moving to Florida for 3 months starting early July. So like many, that has me a bit timid about everything.

On another note, I don't know if this is a guy thing, because a few friends I brought this up to said that they agree that they feel the same way. So long story short, I love the attention I get from women. But I think having this freedom now is making me want to go out and do things I couldn't before such as seeing other girls and dating. I couldn't before, now I can....that availability wants me to ask a girl out and hear her say "yes" even though I don't really have the desire to date another girl. Kind of like, I want to, so that I can prove to myself that it is my ex I want to be with - to prove myself that I am right about her and that I "still have it". I don't know. Its like one day I think like that (what I said above), then another its like, no, I don't need to do that to know that I care about her. I feel like its like driving. A few months back I wanted to buy this one car I've always wanted so bad - because I wasn't able to drive. That wanting to drive and that freedom made me want it that much more, but I realized how dumb that would be for me to just go out and buy a car, because I wasn't able to.

So yeah, that last paragraph really hasn't popped up until recently. Again, I think its the freedom that I have now which is giving me these thoughts. I am making a trip down to see her in MD this weekend. We have a nice weekend planned, dinner and a movie one night, winery the next, spending time with her friends and showing me around town.

• Like 1
  • Author
Glad to hear things are working out, but I'm a little bit worried about the last big paragraph :rolleyes:

I don't know!! Maybe you were really getting used the single life!! I also started feeling like that when I realized my ex and I were really done (after the denial phase was over). Even when he asked me to try it again. I thought hmmm, this person put me through hell, how could I trust him again? Why put myself and him through hell because of how insecure I will feel about the relationship... Feeling like what you described in that paragraph helped me move on.

I don't really know what to say about what you've been feeling. I think it has to do with the fact that you and your gf(?) will soon become official and you won't be able to do any of those things you mentioned. One more thing, it's not just a guy thing!! Oh and another thing, do not rush into things, what if you end up changing our mind...

Hopefully someone here will give you better feedback! :p

Thanks Mari. I was chatting with my cousin today about it. He was saying how thats perfectly normal to want to see if you "still have it". I have no intentions of cheating or anything like that. I wouldn't say I was enjoying the single life more, because that's not true, I enjoy what I have now with her.

I think the biggest thing is her moving to Florida for a few months. When I see her this weekend I'm going to mention how I'm sort of uneasy about it. Sudden changes like this (from our past relationship) things didn't work out so well. I'm most likely going to tell her that I want to give a long distance thing (PA/FL) a shot before we make things official between us. Dating exclusively (nothing official yet) until after she moves and so I know it is going to work out. History has shown, that a sudden change in distance didn't work out for the best of us.

• Author
I'm very happy things are going your way now, pal. :)

Thanks man. Yeah they're still going really well. I'll keep everyone updated after we talk this weekend. Like I said, I want to make sure the distance change when she moves to Florida is going to work before anything becomes "Official" between us again. I guess depending on how that conversation goes. haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Sorry for the late reply.

I ended up seeing her two weekends ago. The weekend was great! I finally got to meet some of her friends since she moved to MD. They all seemed to take to me pretty well, and they were all very friendly and outgoing.

We met up with her friends at a seafood bar Friday night, then went and got a quick drink afterwords and headed back home and to bed.

We had plans to have a sensual and romantic evening (bottle of wine, massage oils, fuzzy handcuffs, candles light around the room) but at that point it was late and didn't happen. Obviously, I was still looking forward to it and pretty bummed when it never happened.

We went to a few wineries the next day, then came back to rest before going bowling with her friends. This was when I decided to talk to her about things.

I mentioned how I loved the way things were going and how much I want to make things official with her but, I wanted to wait until she moves to see how things go. (quick story - A few weeks ago she got drunk and called me crying, saying how much she missed me and how difficult the distance was for her. I felt like she was trying to get me to say "I love you" to her - like to reassure her - but I didn't say it to her then).

I finally told her that I love her (referencing how I felt like she wanted me to say it in the story above) and I made it clear that I forgave for what she did to me. I told her as much as it sucked, it made me a better stronger person. So as bad as it was, I can't really hold it against her, because I forgive her. She made quite the effort to come back and prove to me she wanted to work on things together. I told her that I never told her up until now, was because I'm afraid to get hurt again, but after 3.5-months or so of seeing each other, I felt it was time for me to say it - knowing she wasn't going to say it first.

I told her history with us is that distance seems to split us apart, I want to make sure we're going to work when she moves to Florida (for 3 months for work) before making things official. She agreed completely. She loved the way things were going. She said she wasn't trying to get an 'I love you' out of me that night she called me drunk, but she said obviously it would have been nice.

A few days after I saw her she texted me saying she felt bad about the weekend. I asked her what she meant, and she said she felt bad because we didn't get to do those plans we had on the first night. (when we talked, we said we needed to slow things up again so that sex wasn't the basis of the relationship). I told her yeah I was bummed we didn't do that romantic evening, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it because regardless I had a great weekend with her. I think she thought I saw it as just sex, but I assured her that it was more than sex with her (she agreed and mentioned the same and referenced a specific time).

A day or two later when she called we talked and she mentioned how she felt like she was pulling back, not intentionally, but ever since I mentioned me not wanting to get hurt, she said it was like a reflex. She said "I know I've hurt you before and hurting you was the last thing I'd ever want to do. I was us to work out and want to be happy with you". She mentioned how she got so scared that I would read into things and interpret them the wrong way that she worried how she talked to me - so that I wouldn't take it the wrong way and end up hurting me. I told her I noticed she pulled back a bit and to just be the person that I fell for and assured her that if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. I didn't want to insinuate that things are bad, they aren't at all. We just had a sit down serious conversation and talked about things that were both on our mind (something we both didn't do very well the first time around). We both agreed that yes, the distance will be difficult, but we want to continue to see each other and see how things go after the move.

I had planned a trip to the beach over my B-day and the 4th of july with some friends. I finally told her and invited her. She leaves July 7th so I'm really happy that she'll be joining our group. I wanted to see how things went before I invited her. All my other friends (2 couples, we are the 3rd), were very happy for how things are going for us and excited to see her again. It made me happy to hear that things are working out and that they too were excited to have her join us for the trip.

I've been reading and I feel like she has separation anxiety (example: when she called me drunk). I'd be lying if I said I didn't have that either to some extent. Its difficult with the distance, but we're having skype "dates" a few times a week and we see each other every 2-3 weeks. When we talked she mentioned how she loved how we talk throughout the day. We both text each other a few times throughout the day, not ALL DAY, just like "updates" to each other. Before I would try to keep a conversation throughout the day and it would suck...it got boring quick. Now we just send a few texts/snapchats here or there then talk via Skype.

TLDR;

Talked a few weeks ago, still working on things. Want to see how the move goes before making it official. Talked a lot about how we feel. Said I love you (say it now when saying bye to each other every few times). She started over thinking things because she didn't want to hurt me and pulled back a little for a day or two. Things back to the way they were and going great still. Will be joining me on a vacation before she leaves. Skype dates every few days and seeing in person every 2-3 weeks.

Edited by xUnknown
  • Like 1
  • Author
thank you for the update! very happy for you!!!!

Thanks man. I was talking to a friend last night about things. He described her as an "excellent Life Partner", not just a girlfriend or anything like that. So it makes me happy to hear him speak so highly of her.

I (myself) get the feeling sometimes that she doesn't forgive herself for it. I told her how I forgive her and how the breakup (although hurt like hell) made me a better person, and I'm over the past. My buddy (and I) think that she may hold some guilt for hurting me, which is why she felt like she pulled back early last week for that short time after we talked. That is one thing that she has to get over and forgive herself for (if she doesn't already) in order for things to work out the right way this time around.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Quick update.

Early June I lost my younger brother. He suffered severe injuries in a motorcycle accident and passed away a few days later. As I'm sure you can imagine, this was a very difficult time for everyone. I practically lived in the hospital for a week, hoping, praying, and coming to accept that I will be losing him.

When she heard the news she came up immediately and spent the next few days with my family and I. Helping and supporting us all. She stood by me the entire time including the funeral. I wanted her there. I'm doing okay now. But I think about him all the time, daily.

We had an excellent vacation over July 4th and for my birthday to the beach with some friends. It made up for last years (not so much fun) trip with her. We both agreed it was tons better.

She moved to Florida for work. She's coming back end of September. We're talking, texting, snapchatting, emailing back and forth every day. Skyping 2-3 days a week.

I was planning to visit her mid August, then she was coming to visit me early Sept over labor day. I just tore my ACL and am having surgery the first week of August, so I wasn't able to visit her. I told her I would visit her second weekend of September since that's prob when I'd be able to next. About a week later she asked me if it would be okay if we switch spots, and if she could come middle of August. She was saying she wanted to be there for me after surgery, and, it would split up the distance. I was thrilled. I booked my flight to see her yesterday, and today, she booked hers to come see me.

So far so good and we both are really enjoying the way things are going for us.

My brother, I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your brother. Prayers to you and your family.

Thank you for the update. It is wonderful to hear that she is and wants to be there for you during the storms in our lives. That is what it is all about.

Blessings!

• 1 month later...
  • Author

So its been a while since I posted here. But I wanted to give everyone an update since July. Things have us have been going well. As mentioned, she moved to Florida for a few months for work and we've been doing long distance since then.

I tore my ACL and had knee surgery early August. We re-arranged our visiting schedule, so that she could be there for me after my surgery. After she left, I could tell I started feeling weird. The meds were messing with my head (they had this effect on me in the past) which caused me to over thing things. I noticed I started missing her so much, to where it would hurt, and I would get pretty anxious. I never really experienced this (anxiety and missing/hurting feeling) often, maybe once or twice after I would see her. But, it reminded me much of what she went through the first few weeks she moved. She would call me crying saying it hurt she missed me so much. I think this was my turn to go through it.

Things got better (obviously) and that missing and anxiety feeling faded. She now comes home on Friday night and I'm picking her up at the airport. Believe me, I'm excited to see her. I even set up a small "welcome home" party at her (and my) favorite winery Saturday.

The past week or so have been rough for me. She tells me how much she loves it down there and loves her new job, but the timing isn't right for her because she signed a lease up here, I'm up here, and her best friend is up here. Shes finishing up two graduate courses (a project in one of them) and a project for work. She gave me a heads up last Sunday saying she how busy she was going to be with all those (including packing to move) and overwealemd with the stress from all the above. I've tried to be there for her, asking her wheneve she wants to talk or needs a break that I'm here.

I tried to let some of the little things go (not skyping on nights we were supposed to and also not texting as often) because of her workload. But, I feel like it all got to me. I called her and pretty much told her that I didn't feel like we were communicating enough. I know she was busy, but still - a 5 minutes talk on the phone when shes driving home from work isn't out of the question. In a sense, I took her "heads up" as a letting me know she'd be busy, not that communcation between us would diminish so much. I talked about what was bothering me and what was on my mind, then I had a bit of an anxiety attack (due to this and other non-relationship-related issues going on). I told her maybe I feel like we aren't talking or that she's pulling back because I have these other problems I can't fix, so, I look for problems in our relationship to try and fix those. She said "that's projecting"...which I honestly never knew. I apologized for this of course.

I think a lot of this anxiety is coming from me looking so forward to her coming home, that I feel like it never gets here soon, and just eats at me. Her being so busy and not talking as much makes me feel like there is something else that's bugging her - even though every night we say "I love you" to each other.

Yesterday there wasn't much communication between us. A few texts in the morning, then evening and when it came around out type to skype, I never heard from her. A text 30 mins later, nothing. Then an hour after that saying "I was looking forward to skyping with you...". I called her, phone is off/dead and went right to VM. About 30 minutes after that I got a call from her saying how her phone died and apologized for disappointing me. I could tell she was hurt because she knew right away I was upset. I told her I felt like she blew me off and to at least give me a heads up if you can't skype (you know, be polite about it). We said I love you and hung up. I called her right back, because of how things left off (not good, me being a dick). We both calmed down and after about 15 minues later said good night and I love you. I sent her another text saying "I love you <first name> <last name> and she sent one back too. In the morning got a "Good monring." (which was different than the normal, "good morning babe" --so I knew she was still irritated. Cleared the air today by saying "I'm not mad at you, please don't carry that frustration from last night with you around today". She agreed and said thanks. Spoke today at lunch and all seems well. We're going to talk tonight - like a vent session - to clear up things from the past week or so.

Again, all things are well. I just feel like my anxiety got to me when she became busy with school and work and felt like I was on that back burner. I told her last night I'm not going to be dragged along like that (I needed to say something to stick up for myself) and she apologized profusely.

I'm excited to talk to her tonight because we both agreed we need to. In the past (before we broke up), we had issues with communication and not telling each other what bugs us. So this is a good step.

Sorry for the long reply, I just needed to vent a little bit.