She never contacted me ever since she came back from vacations

Ah mate you are getting me wrong. The thing is that we have the same group of friends, and we used to talk before a lot. So basically what i mean is that i don't really care who she is dating now or what she does, she should at least try to act like a friend again and not ignore me. What do you suggest ? Should i also ignore her then and make things more awkward ? Like in the same group 2 people not talking to each other, that is kind of rude, i don't want to be that person.

But mate, why should she though? She doesn't have to jack you know what, and perhaps that is just her way of handling matters...no need for you to get them knickers in a twist over it...know what I mean?

The awkwardness is all in your head, she doesn't seem to have a problem not having a chinwag with ya, I suggest you do exactly just that in response....what you don't want is create some drama from trying to get her to acknowledge your presence

• Author

Thank you both of you. Yes i never look all of this from the angle you guys are looking it from. It is clear for me now, she doesn't give a damn about the friendship, she isn't bothered at all so why should i be. She is happy with or without me and people like that, people who are just there for attention or contact you just for favors, should just be ignored or given no attention at all. It's hard to admit but i never met a person that just used one for attention but now i really know how it feels like but the only problem was that i remained in denial, it was hard to believe because it seemed real enough but God knows what was going on in her head at the time being. Anyways, i have to push on and so far its been 4 weeks of no contact, and it would be a lie if i say everything is perfect, its hard to be honest, but i am pushing and with time it will heal. But the only thing i wish for right now is that, one day, i just hope one day she realises what she lost and what it could had been like and i am sure one day she surely will think about it...

@ Mano

I was hoping that i could had given it a shot with this other girl but, i haven't contacted her again, or replied back to her last text message. Why ? Because let me be honest, i am going through an emotional phase, where i just can't for the time being, talk to someone else, i just need some space or time alone to figure out what i really want to do with myself now, its hard to go after another girl after what i have been through. I am afraid to say but what every happened to me, holding hands and all the other signs i got from her, if that was not real, it scares the heck out of me, what girls are capable of doing, therefore i just want to recover from this, start to think straight and then i will know exactly what i learned through this experience. Next time, before evening opening to a girl, becoming serious with her, i just have to be quick and ask her out so that we remain in the same page but till then, as i said i was going on vacations, it would be the perfect chance for me to recover from all of this and start over again. But thank you once again, really helped me out. :)

Sounds even better and healthy, great, enjoy the vacations, n yes, heal properly and then get back into this dating thing.

Its ok, there are all kinds of ppl, atleast it made u realize how you should handle such a situation now, better to be open and straight about whats going than be lead on and then rejected by someone. U dont need to care about the friendship, its clear she was using you as a second option n loves your attention.

Dont bother yourself u have always tried harder than her, be it friendship or something more.

Goodluck Jack !