girls ... how impressive is the "V" line for you?

I always wanted to ask that how much girls would be impressed by seeing the v line on a guy and is this a turn on for u ?

Or... just tell me.:-)

Srry for the english I'm not a native speaker.

not for me, too much shape and muscle without reality, and it looks like the guy is hoping for as much sex as he can get, trying his best to look good but the good is too much, just be toned, I hate six-packs, perfected abs, see, too much

• Author
not for me, too much shape and muscle without reality, and it looks like the guy is hoping for as much sex as he can get, trying his best to look good but the good is too much, just be toned, I hate six-packs, perfected abs, see, too much

Sure.

Nobody is good without a good personality.

Sure.

Nobody is good without a good personality.

This is why you dazzle them with your personality before you take off your shirt. No one expects the 6 pack guy to have a personality, just as no one expects Mr. Personality to have abs. The latter is the much better route to go, as the physique becomes the bonus.

• Like 5

When looking at celebrities I think it is incredibly sexy . . . one of the best things about a man.

IRL, I'm not sure that I'd want to be with a guy who had it. It takes a LOT of work to develop & keep. I'd be concerned that he didn't have time to date me, hold down a job and maintain his body. More balance is more important in mere mortals, rather than celebrities, models, & pro athletes who have the time to do this.

When looking at celebrities I think it is incredibly sexy . . . one of the best things about a man.

IRL, I'm not sure that I'd want to be with a guy who had it. It takes a LOT of work to develop & keep. I'd be concerned that he didn't have time to date me, hold down a job and maintain his body. More balance is more important in mere mortals, rather than celebrities, models, & pro athletes who have the time to do this.

And this is precisely the reason why you should reveal later rather than sooner... The overwhelming majority of folks are too lazy to fathom that all it takes is no more than an hour a day of exercise a few times a week combined with some disciplined nutrition to achieve that physique. If she considers that amount of time spent on yourself unreasonable, then you're probably better off without her.

• Like 3

Depends whose V it is I suppose.

I find pretty much everything on my partner attractive. And I find pretty much everything on a short short wearing, oiled up gym junkie a huge turn off.

• Like 3
I always wanted to ask that how much girls would be impressed by seeing the v line on a guy and is this a turn on for u ?

Or... just tell me.:-)

Srry for the english I'm not a native speaker.

I love it when my husband wears v-neck shirts. :cool:

• Like 1
  • Author

I mean I don't wanna get laid with that lol.

I'm just saying that during sex or making out or every kinds of stuff how much the v line make it ... I dunno ,better? .

Well it looks silly when I write it down

Edited by nighthood

Same here, I'm not sure I know what you're talking about....

what is v line???

since I don't know what it is, it clearly is not important to me lol.

Can't say I ever cared about that specifically. I don't care much for low body fat % on a guy. Fit and strong, yes. Ripped? Not so much.

I mean I don't wanna get laid with that lol.

I'm just saying that during sex or making out or every kinds of stuff how much the v line make it ... I dunno ,better? .

Well it looks silly when I write it down

Have the women you have had the best sex ever with been the hottest as well? If that's a no then you know how much detail like that really matters. I think a lot of the fine tuned six pack stuff that guys do is for other guys in the gym. Yes women like a nice physique and muscles but generally speaking men put more importance on it than it deserves. Especially low body fat %

• Like 1

You don't need THAT much muscle to have a noticeable V. My guy has never set foot in a gym, but he still has one just from sports and martial arts.

To answer the OP's question, it's nice, but I don't know a single woman worth her salt who'd pick a guy based on that...

I had this shape from the age 15 to 28, then overnight it was gone. Now i find great solace in making smily faces with it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

V line is shoulder to waist.

That link was showing the "Adonis belt" or "sex lines" or the "dick pointers".

Depending on what you think is difficult, it is not that difficult to do and keep to a certain level year round and really have it for x months. I probably spend less than 1/10 the time working for this than most guys spend playing video games.

Women will like it, just don't be anywhere near as muscular as the guy you linked.

Edited by Imported
  • Like 1
And this is precisely the reason why you should reveal later rather than sooner... The overwhelming majority of folks are too lazy to fathom that all it takes is no more than an hour a day of exercise a few times a week combined with some disciplined nutrition to achieve that physique. If she considers that amount of time spent on yourself unreasonable, then you're probably better off without her.

Every man I ever met who had "the V" spent 4 hours+ per day at the gym. Somebody who works out for an hour . . . good for them! It's healthy. Once working out takes over their lives, no thanks. I prefer more balanced people.

USMCHokie -- Marines spend a helluva lot more than 1 hour per day exercising. I know I'm married to a Marine vet & no I wouldn't have dated him while he was active duty.

Edited by d0nnivain
Every man I ever met who had "the V" spent 4 hours+ per day at the gym. Somebody who works out for an hour . . . good for them! It's healthy. Once working out takes over their lives, no thanks. I prefer more balanced people.

Well then you haven't met that many dudes that have them.

It does not require that much working out. It does require a lot of being aware how much you are eating.

Now, a lot of guys that have it, probably enjoy working out. Its fun.

If it wasn't for swimming, my time at the gym would be a lot less.

• Like 2

USMCHokie -- Marines spend a helluva lot more than 1 hour per day exercising. I know I'm married to a Marine vet & no I wouldn't have dated him while he was active duty.

Ah, you don't know this one. This one is lazy :laugh:

• Like 1