So Broken....

nevergoodenough

Like I said.. touch...stove...hot etc.

Some people need to roll their face across the burner a few times before they finally figure it out.

At this point, I'm ready to charbroil him myself.

• Like 3
Simon Phoenix
I know everyone says to post here instead of texting the person. I want to text her this

I love you, please come back to me.

Ahh man, I miss this girl.

That'd be pathetic, but by all means...

I know everyone says to post here instead of texting the person. I want to text her this

I love you, please come back to me.

Ahh man, I miss this girl.

What you need to do is, wait till its dark, climb up the porch, onto her windowsill, very gently prize the window ajar, slip through undetected.

Now, once your in, take in the darkness and let your eyes adjust to the dark.

Now, you ever so gently, lift the duvet and slip in beside her. Place your arms around her and sleep.

In the morning you simply explain that you've missed her....

Works everytime.

Edited by fixing
Or listen to our advice.
  • Like 2
  • Author
nevergoodenough
What you need to do is, wait till its dark, climb up the porch, onto her windowsill, very gently prize the window ajar, slip through undetected.

Now, once your in, take in the darkness and let your eyes adjust to the dark.

Now, you ever so gently, lift the duvet and slip in beside her. Place your arms around her and sleep.

In the morning you simply explain that you've missed her....

Works everytime.

Lol I'm not going to text her. Just letting it out here instead of texting her. She has sent me that same text, never at a point as serious as this though. I'm going to stick to the advice and let her be. Just sharing my feelings though.

• Like 2
ConfusedHumanBeing
Lol I'm not going to text her. Just letting it out here instead of texting her. She has sent me that same text, never at a point as serious as this though. I'm going to stick to the advice and let her be. Just sharing my feelings though.

I hear ya man share away thats why this site is here.

We all know it's hard 4 u. Cos we've been there just try to be strong still think of ex everyday. Every morning when I wake and at nit 4 I sleep but I don't let it make me reach out to her. U will be fine. Just give it some time. Meanwhile I stumbled on a site that's quite helpful during a breakup. Pls read it. Rapid breakup recovery. Also try to read a book on line called no more mr nice guy. Very good read 4 u. Take care

• Author
nevergoodenough
It's Friday. No other significance.

Do nothing.

You will feel better in time.

I really hope she speaks to me in the future. I'm gonna try hard to follow the advice and leave her alone. All I can do is hope she comes to me in the future. Sticking to the advice and trying to keep strong...

organizedchaos
Today is her birthday guys... can someone just give me some reassuring words ;/

Your silence, especially on this day, says more than any lame "happy birthday!" text. The power, even if not evident right now, is shifting back your way by doing this.

• Like 4
  • Author
nevergoodenough
It's the only thing you can do. She may not come back, but contacting her will definitely push her away permanently.

For now, you just have to deal with the uncertainty. I know it's hard, but that's all you can do.

Ahh man :( this is rough...

Man trust me.. It's better she is not talking to you..

My ex is keep on messaging me and It annoys me because I know all she can offer is friendship so I ignore it everytime.

• Author
nevergoodenough
Man trust me.. It's better she is not talking to you..

My ex is keep on messaging me and It annoys me because I know all she can offer is friendship so I ignore it everytime.

This would also suck big time

• Author
nevergoodenough

A while back I had purchased tickets to go with her to see the kanye west show, he is my favorite artist. I don't have transportation to go alone so I missed the show and wasted 110 bucks. My life couldn't be any worse right now, I'm so low....

ConfusedHumanBeing
A while back I had purchased tickets to go with her to see the kanye west show, he is my favorite artist. I don't have transportation to go alone so I missed the show and wasted 110 bucks. My life couldn't be any worse right now, I'm so low....

Should have sold them..Stubhub dog

• Author
nevergoodenough
Should have sold them..Stubhub dog

They are electronic tickets tied to the card you purchase with. I'm more sad I missed the performance on top of everything else. So low right now..

When my ex and i were dating, we got in a huge fight before a concert...neither of us ended up going. Goodbye to $100 and a concert. It's not that much money...

Listen to Kanye...It's the good life.

• Author
nevergoodenough
When my ex and i were dating, we got in a huge fight before a concert...neither of us ended up going. Goodbye to $100 and a concert. It's not that much money...

Listen to Kanye...It's the good life.

100 bucks is a lot of money to throw into a garbage can, at least for me. I'm sad about not getting to see him though bc he is my favorite artist. It just adds to my depression.

ConfusedHumanBeing
They are electronic tickets tied to the card you purchase with. I'm more sad I missed the performance on top of everything else. So low right now..

Lol yes I know. You can still sell them on stubhub. I'm a season tix holder for two sports teams it all works the same way.

Plus, not add to anything, but if they were in YOUR name, you could have still went. Nothing was really stopping you other than maybe not having anyone to go with. I understand possibly not wanting to go because it might remind you of stuff, but no one was really forcing you.

Keep the chin up. It gets better.

PS: Maybe the issue is listening to mind numbing music like Kayne West :p

• Like 1
  • Author
nevergoodenough

No transportation so I asked a few people, but they flaked on me. Kanye West 808s and Heartbreak is an amazing CD. This shifted the cause of my depression for at least a bit I guess. Instead of thinking I wish I could text her I was thinking ahhh my favorite artist is on stage and I'm missing it fml. Trying to keep strong, feeling really low.

ConfusedHumanBeing
No transportation so I asked a few people, but they flaked on me. Kanye West 808s and Heartbreak is an amazing CD. This shifted the cause of my depression for at least a bit I guess. Instead of thinking I wish I could text her I was thinking ahhh my favorite artist is on stage and I'm missing it fml. Trying to keep strong, feeling really low.

Lol whatever works I guess....

Either way, there are going to be things that remind you of her. Thats pretty common actually. I'm with someone right now who I care about, but I'm sitting in front of my Christmas tree currently thinking about some of the times my ex and I spent during these times. The difference is I'm indifferent about it.

Its not an easy task and the holidays don't make it better. Just keep staying strong.

• Author
nevergoodenough
Lol whatever works I guess....

Either way, there are going to be things that remind you of her. Thats pretty common actually. I'm with someone right now who I care about, but I'm sitting in front of my Christmas tree currently thinking about some of the times my ex and I spent during these times. The difference is I'm indifferent about it.

Its not an easy task and the holidays don't make it better. Just keep staying strong.

It's even more difficult because I don't have any family here or anything. My ex would always give me speeches about how we are family and how she knows that she is my support system here and that she would always be there for me. Of course it bums me out when I start thinking back to those times and what came to be as I sit here alone wishing she would reach out to me or whatever.

• Author
nevergoodenough

I almost broke no contact today, but I decided to just go to sleep. I miss this girl so much, I wish she would just talk to me : ( Leaving it up to her totally sucks bc I fear I will never hear from her again and I just want her in my life more than anything. Totally sucks guys..

• Author
nevergoodenough

I feel so desperate right now. Like I just want a hug from her or to hear her voice or anything really. I keep going over your posts and others in this thread to remind me that leaving it up to her is the best chance I have. And that contacting her would only push her away. I've been able to use that to prevent myself from begging her. I will read it for sure.. :/ thanks for the support.

Good man! Keep re reading them posts. This will be the hardest time of your NC because its Christmas. Just imagine though, at how strong and different/changed you will appear when she is sub consciously expecting that 'merry xmas' text from you and it never comes? Stay no contact