Are you attracted to a specific body type

skela

Different Body Shapes | The Blunt Bob.

Celeb pics and drawing of female shapes.

Apple, ugh

Banana, Yum

Pear, OK, but not for me

Hourglas, Double Yum

Interesting photos.

My FWB, who recently said she could not longer be a FWB, was 100% Banana, my ex gf, who recently said she wants to get back together, is 100% Hourglass.

So, I should toss the Banana and Hourglass into blender, add some other goodies, and get my perfectly shaped woman! :D

Jenifer Lopez.

Thin girl, tiny top half and large bottom.

He said he was not a breast man..J Lo has some breasts, right?

I would see her shape as Curvy. It's hot, I get it, if I had my preference though it would not be for me.

Always cracks me up how women talk abot how there not as into look as guys and how hard men judge women yet you come in threads like this and see women judge men on basically every body part :laugh:

• Like 1
BlametheIrish
Apple, ugh

Banana, Yum

Pear, OK, but not for me

Hourglas, Double Yum

Interesting photos.

My FWB, who recently said she could not longer be a FWB, was 100% Banana, my ex gf, who recently said she wants to get back together, is 100% Hourglass.

So, I should toss the Banana and Hourglass into blender, add some o o ther goodies, and get my perfectly shaped woman! :D

just read an interesting article saying 48% of women are banans shaped, then pear then apple and only 8% are hour glass shaped. After reading the article I still don't know ehich category I fit in lol.

Jenifer Lopez.

Thin girl, tiny top half and large bottom.

I wouldn't call Jennifer Lopez "thin", nor would I call her tiny on top...

She's a healthy weight, and evenly proportioned. Her backside is round though... she has a bubble butt for sure. Which is Castle's fave. :p

My ideal??

This works for me...

Triathletes or swimmers are pretty hot too..

Mostly I'm interested in what their bodies can DO though... what turns me on about these men is how well they move and how well they know their bodies. It is something I'm always drawn to with truly athletic men... of all shapes and sizes.

just read an interesting article saying 48% of women are banans shaped, then pear then apple and only 8% are hour glass shaped. After reading the article I still don't know ehich category I fit in lol.

It depends on your measurements. If chest and hip measurements are pretty close to the same, and your waist measurement is different by something like 10-12 inches (or if less than 80% of the largest measurement), then you are an hourglass.

If the bottom measurement is notably larger, you are a pear.

If the difference between the waist measurement and the chest/hip measurements is between something like 6-10 inches (e.g. not a true hourglass but otherwise proportional), you might be a banana.

I'm around 37-29-39... making me slightly pear-ish and slightly hourglassy

regine_phalange

I am a pear shape (what's up with all these fruity body types?).

I have been attracted to slightly underweight men, slightly overweight men, fit men.. I mean, as long as the body shape is masculine, I am fine. Now, if i really was forced to choose a body type, I think I'd choose thin with broad shoulders, a bit toned muscle. And I'd choose this because I really melt with a nice chest, neck, shoulders, collar bone. :love: *vampire*

• Like 1
nomadic_butterfly
Reading an earlier post made me wonder what body types if any people are attracted to. I have, over the last 20 weeks, totally transformed my body from slim athletic to a more fitness competitor look - more muscle but very feminine. I have found in the last week especially I have had a lot of guys -especially younger ones hitting on me. It could also be that I feel more confident as well. In guys I like lean muscular guys. What's your "type"?

I like them at least 5'9 (I'm 5'7), they can't be fat or manorexic looking LOL. It really depends; different body builds look good on different people. I have dated the model jock as well as the shorter 5'7 more "solid" build with a little bit of a belly.

I can't dig men with love handles, with hips or with a huge butt. Too feminine for me. Conversely, I don't like a flat butt. I like to spank and squeeze cheeks so something has to be there. I generally prefer darker haired men with at least an olive skin tone. So masculine and yummy. I don't have an aversion to blonde guys though; just not my #1 pick. If it's a black guy I like it all! (I am a milk chocolate girl myself tee hee hee :laugh:).

I also like a very very strong, alpha, masculine demeanor. I have a strong personality and chew up and spit out weaklings; a strong man who puts me in my place through command not demand secretly gets me so excited, i become putty in his hands :bunny: LOL.

I generally prefer full lips, strong arms to hold me tight and nice teeth. I am a sucker for dimples and a nice smile makes me melt. Sometimes I like short hair but the artsy Frenchies with dark, long, wavy/curly hair that catch it up in a high bun with facial hair and fitted clothes causes me to swoon. Oh gosh how I love it. Shouldn't have left Europe. LOL.

Edited by nomadic_butterfly
  • Like 1
I am a pear shape (what's up with all these fruity body types?).

I have been attracted to slightly underweight men, slightly overweight men, fit men.. I mean, as long as the body shape is masculine, I am fine. Now, if i really was forced to choose a body type, I think I'd choose thin with broad shoulders, a bit toned muscle. And I'd choose this because I really melt with a nice chest, neck, shoulders, collar bone. :love: *vampire*

Love the link!

Nibble time!

I like someone that takes well good care of his/her body. Abs are nice lol. I'm petite so I'd definitely like someone tall too around anywhere between 6'0-6'6"…

PinkInTheLimo

The drawing of the banana and the picture of the banana are rather different. I am a banana, based on the picture not the drawing. Which I guess is not too bad at 49, and I will try to avoid becoming a pear as long as possible...

BlametheIrish

I think Im a pear then. 34, 27, 37

Hmm. Ive dated men from all different categories. Very short, very tall, fat, skinny, pretty boys, and men who aren't at all conventionally attractive. But if I could conjur up my version of the perfect guy looks wise, he would have dark brown or even black hair, brown eyes and as tall as they come :). In my youth I grew up in an area where I swear they just make em tall. I used to think anything under 6' was short. I'm not particulaly tall for a woman at 5'6 but Ive always been struck by the taller guys I'm talking anywhere between 6'3 and above.

Ive dated men as short as me and as tall as 6'6, Ive dated men with moobs before, Asian yes, French yes, Puerto Rican yes, caucasian mmhmm, you get the idea. Ive dated many different types of men looks wise, the common being a great sense of humor, a love for the outdoors and the stamina to keep up with me :)

The other common theme between men I date is them misrepresent themselves in order to reel me in. But that's a long winded rant waiting to happen lol.

P.s. Before I get hated on.by the shorties in this forum Id like you to know my bf is one :)

Edited by BlametheIrish
I wouldn't call Jennifer Lopez "thin", nor would I call her tiny on top...

She's a healthy weight, and evenly proportioned. Her backside is round though... she has a bubble butt for sure. Which is Castle's fave. :p

Uhhh, she would be 125 lbs TOPS on a bad day, and seh is about 5 ' 4 - 5 ' 6 range in height.

BMI of 20, that makes her. Only about 20% of women are naturally that weight without starvation (I was anorexic and know all this)

I am that height and, although "normal", a lot of people refer to me as "slender" or "thin" even though I am far from skinny lol.

BlametheIrish
Uhhh, she would be 125 lbs TOPS on a bad day, and seh is about 5 ' 4 - 5 ' 6 range in height.

BMI of 20, that makes her. Only about 20% of women are naturally that weight without starvation (I was anorexic and know all this)

I am that height and, although "normal", a lot of people refer to me as "slender" or "thin" even though I am far from skinny lol.

No she is 5'4 145 and she looks it. Shes got a beautiful curvy body which would be alot less curvy at 125.

I also dont think 5'4-5'6 and 125 is.underweight, I think its a perfect weight height proportion. quute a few women who fall into that category including myself..Where are you getting this 20% info from, I'd like to read it. (Not trying to be rude btw I am actually interested in reading it)

I'm not a big guy, 5'9" 165lbs so I prefer more petite girls. Around the 5'4" height, slim, not into huge boobs but like a curvy behind!