Are you attracted to a specific body type

skela

Reading an earlier post made me wonder what body types if any people are attracted to. I have, over the last 20 weeks, totally transformed my body from slim athletic to a more fitness competitor look - more muscle but very feminine. I have found in the last week especially I have had a lot of guys -especially younger ones hitting on me. It could also be that I feel more confident as well. In guys I like lean muscular guys. What's your "type"?

I like your standard curvaceous, hourglass-y, 36-24-36 type figure. Smaller waist, wide hips, nice big round butt, thick semi-muscular thighs. A bit overweight is okay if it's well-proportioned, but I'm into a very fit and healthy lifestyle so that can get a little tricky. The gym-toned muscular look on a woman can be hot, if they still look feminine, but if it's overdone, the low body fat can be mean no curves and a somewhat manly look, which is not good. Height: short-to-average, 5'2" to 5'7" is good (I'm 5'11"). Dark hair, olive skin.

There are all ideals. I don't think I've ever dated anyone who fit this description. :-} My last girlfriend was substantially overweight but she had a sparkling personality and was fun to be with. I enjoyed her company more than some hotter girls I've been with.

Note to the ladies: many of you think you need the stick-thin runway model look to be super attractive. Not so, as you can see from the preference for "curves" in this thread.

As far as looks, I'm a sucker for a guy with nice legs and a nice butt. It's rare for even fit guys to have nice, toned legs... they tend to focus on bulking up top. A well-proportioned man is a major turn-on.

It's amazing how much some women can get turned on by nice legs on men. I've dated several who claimed it as their favorite body part.

• Like 1
It's amazing how much some women can get turned on by nice legs on men. I've dated several who claimed it as their favorite body part.

I hear this a lot too; so they get a little extra attention in the gym and when doing cardio!

I do see the guys in the gym who are well toned, fit, built, from the waist up, but seem to forget they have legs, too.

• Like 1
Your voice comment caught my attention. A girl I have been on 2 dates with has an amaziong voice, especially over the phone. It's very calming, sexy, fun, all in one.

She called me at 6:30AM this morning, just to state she wanted to hear my voice as she likes it so much (I have never liked my voice). A first for me. Never really thought about it before.

She wears a perfume, or maybe it's a lotion, I don't like..like really don't like. It's almost offensive. Is it too early to somehow mention that to her?

And, while on smell, I have noticed when I tell a woman I like her perfume, she will then use/wear it, all the time. After a while, me personally, it gets "old" and it would be nice to smell somethig different. Mostly I am not into perfumes though so maybe that is why.

I will add I seem to be attracted to pale skin, not olive darker skin. Not sure why. Never been into the exotic look on a woman either, I know a lot of men are though.

Yay for guys that like curvy girls.

My preferences are varied. Not obese and a cute face. I aim low :/

My preferences are ESs new avatar!

<--------------------

• Author

As far as looks, I'm a sucker for a guy with nice legs and a nice butt. It's rare for even fit guys to have nice, toned legs... they tend to focus on bulking up top. A well-proportioned man is a major turn-on.

So true. So many guys kill the upper body and then have stick legs. NOT ATTRACTIVE MEN!! LOL. And so true about the voice and smell. Met this guy once that was really hot looking and I just wanted to stick my tongue in his mouth so he would stop talking - kind of whiny voice. ;)

• Author

I'm 5'7 ish (the shrinkage might have started ;-)) and I like guys who are taller than me because it makes me feel "safe" and "protected" Also, guys my height it becomes an issue with heels.

Pear shape. Hourglass is cool too but pear shape most definitely. But all body types are negotiable. All I ask is she have a face I find attractive. That's my only physical requirement.

I don't think I've ever seen a male like pear shaped women the best. I think for females "pear" and "apple" are probably the most hated body types for women. I understand women often become more pear shaped near menopause when the fat distributes more to hips and thighs.

• Like 1
I don't think I've ever seen a male like pear shaped women the best. I think for females "pear" and "apple" are probably the most hated body types for women. I understand women often become more pear shaped near menopause when the fat distributes more to hips and thighs.

I'm a straight woman, so maybe my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt. But I think pear shaped women are incredibly hot. Nothing better than some BAM hips and ass.

But I'm straight... I think. :)

• Like 1

I like a plethora of bodies.

If it's the body of a man, has a penis attached to it, and is in a healthy weight range, I'm gonna be attracted to it. lol.

• Like 3

I tend to go for darker haired guys around 6ft tall. I am 5ft and think I like the whole idea they are big enough to "protect" me. As for body shapes, I like the leaner/muscular guys. Especially the ones where the veins are pronounced on their forearms.

• Like 1
I'm 5'7 ish (the shrinkage might have started ;-)) and I like guys who are taller than me because it makes me feel "safe" and "protected" Also, guys my height it becomes an issue with heels.

A woman I met OLD is 5'2". This past Saturday, we were walking down a crowded sidewalk where there are a bunch of shoppes and restaurants. She said "I like that you are tall (I am 6' 3") as you can clear the way for me!"

She was kidding of course, kind of......

If it's the body of a man, has a penis attached to it, and is in a healthy weight range, I'm gonna be attracted to it. lol.

On Travelocity pricing airfaire to Southern California....again....

• Author
I tend to go for darker haired guys around 6ft tall. I am 5ft and think I like the whole idea they are big enough to "protect" me. As for body shapes, I like the leaner/muscular guys. Especially the ones where the veins are pronounced on their forearms.

Yes! Or pronounced veins on their lower abs. Very sexy!!:love::love:

where the veins are pronounced on their forearms.

I like this look, on myself, and actually on men (not Gay). I am lean and somewhat "veiny" from working out I guess. Most women tell me they are not into veins though..interesting....

Me and most of my friends do. I'm not a boob guy so I don't really care for boob size. The best part about pear shape is it looks comically out of proportion and it's so hot.

You see her from the waist up and you wouldn't expect much. Then you see from the waist down...:love:

• Like 1
  • Author
I like this look, on myself, and actually on men (not Gay). I am lean and somewhat "veiny" from working out I guess. Most women tell me they are not into veins though..interesting....

Hmmm...pricing airfare to...MARS! lol

On Travelocity pricing airfaire to Southern California....again....

Hey now, no reason not to stay put, you're doing just fine attracting ladies where you are right now! :D

A 3-way, let me know when so I can do some extra ab and arm work at the gym prior!

It's good to hear some woman like veins on a man, I have them in my lower abs/groin area, my forearms, my biceps, even on the back of my calves. I am not over veiny, appropiorate IMHO.

My ex had a few in her arms, which I thought were sexy. Not overly muscular though.

Castle, this pear shape, I am curuous. Do you have a celeb example we can look at? Not sure I know what this look looks like.

thefooloftheyear

LOL......:laugh:

TFY

A 3-way, let me know when so I can do some extra ab and arm work at the gym prior!

It's good to hear some woman like veins on a man, I have them in my lower abs/groin area, my forearms, my biceps, even on the back of my calves. I am not over veiny, appropiorate IMHO.

My ex had a few in her arms, which I thought were sexy. Not overly muscular though.

Castle, this pear shape, I am curuous. Do you have a celeb example we can look at? Not sure I know what this look looks like.

Jenifer Lopez.

Thin girl, tiny top half and large bottom.