The problem with "nice guys" - Comments please

alphamale

Originally posted by alphamale

this is typical female banter, CRAZY_GRL. And what man wants a good worth-while girl? Good girls go to Heaven and bad girls go everywhere else :laugh:

Yep, typical female banter. That's me all right. :rolleyes: It's funny that it's typically female since I got the concept from guys. It also happens to be the truth.

Do you really think the a**h*** act is going to work on a girl who has her act together and knows what she wants from life? It's not going to work any more than the slutty, bitch act is going to work on a decent guy. For either, it might work for a short time until the girl/guy sees the person for who they are and moves on to someone better.

also plz remember that "bad boys" are attractive to all women, good or bad.

They're attractive for a quick and dirty f***, not a real relationship.

And what man wants a good worth-while girl? Good girls go to Heaven and bad girls go everywhere else

Also, I didn't say a "good girl". I said a good, worth while girl. As in one that a guy would want to actually date instead of just some user slut or girl with major issues.

ConfusedInOC

A balanced man would not ask these questions or make these stmts. He would already know how to please himself and then please her instinctually.

Not when you're in a new relationship. Yes, you will have some old tricks, but every woman is different and communication is essential.

Women will not tell you what they want. They want you to already know what they want and need. A man who asks his woman "how can I please you" is looked at as a spineless jellyfish who is not desirable.

Let me rephrase that. You don't ask it that way. You ask what they want. Once you learn her, you know know. Some things you try and get smacked :)

Men who are real men know what women want already, they don't have to ask.

Sure they do. But you're assuming all women are the same.

• Author
Originally posted by crazy_grl

Do you really think the a**h*** act is going to work on a girl who has her act together and knows what she wants from life?

An "a**h***" can still have his act together and know what he wants from life. Many of the most successful men are assertive, aggressive, smart, masculine and take no prisoners :laugh:

They're attractive for a quick and dirty f***, not a real relationship.

That is total bullkrap CRAZY_GRL. Your typical female banter of "oh, women don't want bad boys" is making me vomit as we speak (or type). Women usually talk this way but their actions show something very different indeed, it is the unattainable "bad boys" they end up running after and driving themselves crazy over.

Originally posted by ConfusedInOC

Sure they do. But you're assuming all women are the same.

In his world, I think all women *are* the same.

• Author
Originally posted by ConfusedInOC

But you're assuming all women are the same.

when it comes to love and relationships they pretty much are the same. that is why guys who are good with women can get almost any woman they want :laugh:

That is total bullkrap CRAZY_GRL. Your typical female banter of "oh, women don't want bad boys" is making me vomit as we speak (or type). Women usually talk this way but their actions show something very different indeed, it is the unattainable "bad boys" they end up running after and driving themselves crazy over.

Are you even reading what I'm saying or just skimming the words and making assumptions? If you read closely, you'd see I'm not saying "oh, women don't want bad boys" at all. I'm not going to state my point again. Reread what I said above and open up your mind a bit if you want to know what my point is.

when it comes to love and relationships they pretty much are the same. that is why guys who are good with women can get almost any woman they want :laugh:

Hence why you don't understand the concept of the difference between what a well-adjusted person wants vs one who is not. You've probably only dealt with the f***ed up ones.

BrotherAaron

The difference between a real jerk and a percieved jerk is that a real jerk treats women bad no matter what. When a man treats a woman good because she treats him good, and gets rid of her when she treats him bad, he still gets called a jerk - and he doesn't care. Why? Because he's still getting what he wants.

Originally posted by BrotherAaron

Whoa now... there's a difference between selling drugs and knowing what you want and how to get it. In fact, they're not even relative to each other. At all.

Actually, I edited that out like 1 second after the post because I realized it didn't illustrate the point well. But that can be part of the "bad boy" persona.

The difference between a real jerk and a percieved jerk is that a real jerk treats women bad no matter what. When a man treats a woman good because she treats him good, and gets rid of her when she treats him bad, he still gets called a jerk - and he doesn't care. Why? Because he's still getting what he wants.

A guy who treats his woman right and then breaks up with her after she treats him badly isn't a jerk - depending on how he handles it. The woman and her friends might call him a jerk no matter what, but who cares? If he knows with complete certainty he's conducted himself well, why does it matter what some woman who treated him badly thinks? She's the jerk and not him IF he never lowered himself to her level.

ConfusedInOC

Disagree. They get the kind of women THEY attract, not every.....and not any. Only the ELITE have their pick of the litter and there are few men of that type. Very few.

It's a lot more rare than you think.

BrotherAaron

And not as rare as you think.

What do you mean by "ELITE" ? God I hope you're not saying that only the rich and famous get their pick of who they want to be with... but I'll assume you weren't, because that'd be too stupid a comment.

Any man can be one of those "ELITE" of whom you speak. It's really not as complicated as everybody wants to make it out to be. Women - *GASP* - like to be attracted! You don't have to be some kind of superman to tap into that.

ConfusedInOC
Originally posted by BrotherAaron

And not as rare as you think.

Of course not rich. I've been around rich boys. They get hot chicks, they just can't keep em.

I've been "around the way." As a professional musician I've seen it all, heard all the lines and I can safely say that there are very few men with that rare ability to get any woman they want.

It's a lot more rare than you think.

blind_otter

This is wiggity wack. :p

I think the problem is there are no clearly defined gender roles in relationships any more.

Honestly I tell men exactly what I want. Always have. Do I get it? noooooooo. Boys boys boys. There seem to be a plethora of boys.

• Author
Originally posted by blind_otter

I think the problem is there are no clearly defined gender roles in relationships any more.

Word! Men should be men and women should be women.