My gf kissed another guy :((

Turn a blind eye and deaf ear to her pleadings. If she's mature enough to enjoy a weekend with you in Paris - she is mature enough to face the logical consequences of her behavior.

somewheYou've got to have pride re under your pain.

Is your "pride" worth throwing away a girl who is obviously distraught at kissing this other guy? She is showing GREAT remorse in begging you not to give up on her and on your relationship. It sounds to me like this young lady is worth giving another chance. I don't think you'll regret it. :love: Girls do strange things sometimes. This other guy might have been a good friend and she probably thought she was comforting him. I think cheating on you was the last thing on her mind. She obviously loves you. A loving woman is hard to find.

• 1 month later...

I'll pretend I'm not too late to give in my two cents:

OP,

It is good you are happy with the decision you made. Any person can tell you good things or bad things, but at the end of the day, you feel the happinnes, or the sadness, or whatever feeling you experience. So I guess I just want to express my ideas since the topic moved a personal nerve.

You know we are...what? around 4 billion people now? In a last year post you wrote something about her being the one or regretting throwing it away and realizing she was the one.

Out of the 4 billion people, there is not a "one". We all adapt to our environment. People could promise eternal love, but if they become seperated from each other, the human heart adapts and tries to fulfill its need of feeling loved. Meaning that in a short or long time, the person will find another "eternal" love.

Your girlfriend acts a certain way with you, she lets you nearer than other guys, yet, that doesnt mean you are the only one that knows how to get close to her. The guy she kissed got to her in minutes. You did say she was reserved and shy, so imagine how good that guy was. He got past her strong barriers just like that.

Hmm, I guess my post has no point.

Congrats on still being together.