Salacious details within – Sex, Lies, and Audiotape! Did she cheat? Opinion needed!

• Author
BreatheForABit
Did I understand you to say your cousin was aware of the recording device?

Yes, he knew about it from his brother who knew about it from when I moved into the place.

Your opinions about the security system aside, do you have any comment as to the OP question?

Sure. I think that you either trust G or you don't. If you don't, you don't need audio evidence of her disloyalty. If you do, you need to believe her and move forward.

And if you don't trust your cousin, he needs to go.

• Like 1
Yes, he knew about it from his brother who knew about it from when I moved into the place.

Was cousin in on your plan to test her?

a) M has sex with someone while your girlfriend is at home.... (possible that was another person but not really very likely to happen)

b) G lies about being sleeping that morning

c) Your cousin doesn't give you any explanation about what happened... if there was one why would he not give it to you?

There is sufficient evidences for me to say I believe G cheated on you! Sorry but that is my believe!

• Like 2

Interesting thread :eek:

After listening to the sound track it seems pretty clear that:

1) some gave someone else a BJ

2) both the giver and receiver knew about your listening device. I can't imagine a quieter BJ except in high school when my girlfriend gave me one in the basement with her parents upstairs.

3) assuming your cousin isn't gay, a woman gave him the BJ. If it was some other woman he wouldn't hide it from you. When you asked him about it he would have said "yeah, I snuck Mary in while G was sleeping and got a quick hummer". The only reason he would deny it and tell you your crazy is if it was your girlfriend giving the hummer.

So congratulations, you busted them. Only God knows how many times they got it on and how many other guys she's cheated with. Do what you want but know you caught her blowing him and your cousin with his pants down.

• Author
BreatheForABit
Sure. I think that you either trust G or you don't. If you don't, you don't need audio evidence of her disloyalty. If you do, you need to believe her and move forward.

And if you don't trust your cousin, he needs to go.

I know this, I am asking what others feel about the situation that morning as described. If it were you in the same boat, would you think that G(or B in your case I think) cheated? Or would you think that s/he did not?

Cousin is long gone. Probably won't talk to him ever again unless he explains himself.

EHello, this is "G"...just wanted to point out something to you...I did not lie about sleeping that morning; it was simply that I remembered falling back asleep after he left because I didn't remember doing anything on my phone because I was half asleep while doing so. I fell back asleep 5 or 10 minutes after he left, most likely while M used the bathroom. I am a very deep sleeper, so this is why I didn't hear anything that was going on outside of the bedroom.

Looking at all of this from a rational standpoint, I know none of it looks good. However, if I had cheated with the cousin, or anyone else for that matter:

A) I would not have offered to take a polygraph test on my own accord...I did this, and passed it.

B) I would have confessed by now, because I can't stand feeling guilty about anything.

C) I would not have told him that he could have me examined by a doctor for any signs of std's.

Hi, this is "G". Here's a thought...maybe he is clamming up on who it was because he knows that B sees him as untrustworthy, so no matter what he does or doesn't say about the incident, B is not going to take his word for it and continue to think the worst...hmm? Sounds logical to me.

She totally gave your cousin a BJ - high-school-in-the-library-style --- trying to keep the sound down.

I don't believe her one bit. She may love you, but she's also curious to see what runs in the family.

• Like 2
Hi, this is "G". Here's a thought...maybe he is clamming up on who it was because he knows that B sees him as untrustworthy, so no matter what he does or doesn't say about the incident, B is not going to take his word for it and continue to think the worst...hmm? Sounds logical to me.

Hi "G",

It's nothing personal because I don't know you. You know my scenario is the only "logical" one. You used the TV noise to drown out the sounds but figured if you were super-quiet you could get away with a quickie. That makes me wonder how many other times there were since you guys got a little sloppy (pun intended) this time. It is impressive about the polygraph but I suppose if you believed you knew how to beat it then why wouldn't you bring it up? I would dump you flat-out and beat the hell out of my cousin. But hey, that's just me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhhtttttt......do most of you people not read what's in plain sight?!? Jeez...get your minds out of whatever gutter they are stuck in, for f's sake!!Why the h*ll would I offer to take all these stupid tests and go with him to talk to a counselor to clear my name and get us back on the right track? Hmmmmm,maybe...just maybe because I LOVE HIM AND AM FAITHFUL TO HIM. These tests and the counselor idea we're mine...because I want him to come to the realization that he can trust me and that I didn't and wouldn't cheat on him. Is it so hard to believe that there are still people in this world that are faithful to their significant other????

Wow, you kinda sound like him, questioning the validity of a polygraph. Guess what? I've never broken the law, never been interrogated by police...so I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEAT A POLYGRAPH TEST!

• Author
BreatheForABit
you should not have let your cousin to stay in your house for days alone with your wife, if they really did it, its your fault, you're irresponsible and ignorant about the human's nature, its your fault.

So it's my fault for believing I could trust a woman? Thinking that people are good? I guess it is my fault for being ignorant about human nature or supposing that humans would somehow evolve out of the prehistoric ages.

I don't have a good set of studio speakers so I can't really make out well what M says at 27:45. I think it is G's name, and G says it is not. That's why we need independent people who can say what they think it is he is saying at 27:45. The poster above (HEY2147) came surprisingly close to G's name but I won't say in what manner so as not to bias any further listeners.

Can anyone who is an audio professional make a guess at what is said at 27:45?

About polygraphs... I thought they were very accurate but after researching about them I find that most experts agree that they only offer slightly above chance detection of deception.

Edited by BreatheForABit

"B" - check out the whisper at 22:40. Not sure what she says but I can tell it's a female whisper and I would recognize the voice if I knew it. She says something like "put your hand (ass?) in ???? This could be definitive.

G" - an innocent girl might not go to all the extreme's you have to "clear her name".

Damn and I thought TV was mildly interesting. First of all your girl sucked a dick that wasn't yours. Then you air your crazy laundry on here and tell her, the woman in question, that you have a recording of the dick sucking incident. She defends herself profusely online but fails to explain the recorded events.

Someone call Springer. We have a cousin ****er in our midst.

• Like 3

I've heard enough stories from B about "what runs in the family"...so I'll pass, thanks. Not interested in someone who has been known to use prostitutes for sex,thankyouverymuch. I hold myself to higher standards than that.

Oh, so let me get this right...I'm at fault and made to look more guilty because I offer to take the first ever polygraph test in the almost 32 years I've been alive, is that what you're trying to say? Wow, you have one skewed way of thinking! If I had been guilty, I sure as h*LLC wouldn't come up with the polygraph idea on my own accord. I'd be fighting it tooth and mail.

Oh, so I'm a "cousin f***er" now. Let me clear that up for you...my boyfriend's dick is the only one that has been anywhere near me in the last 7 months. Not his cousin, or anyone else. I not only profusely claim my innocence in this forum, but also have done so to him, many more times than what I should.

• Author
BreatheForABit
"B" - check out the whisper at 22:40. Not sure what she says but I can tell it's a female whisper and I would recognize the voice if I knew it. She says something like "put your hand (ass?) in ???? This could be definitive.

It's part of the movie preview for "Identity Thief". The identity thief in the movie says "You should put your hazards on" right before a semi crashes into the victims rental car.

What would be definitive is someone being able to decipher what name (if it is a name) is said at 27:45. To get the audio enhanced could cost 1,000's of dollars, I already got estimates from 3 audio forensics experts.

He doesn't trust his girlfriend in the slightest so why is he with her?

Also, I can see no excuse for having a recording device in the house for security. Wouldn't an alarm be much better? Looks to me like he just wanted to spy on his girlfriend.

• Like 2
  • Author
BreatheForABit

Also, I can see no excuse for having a recording device in the house for security. Wouldn't an alarm be much better? Looks to me like he just wanted to spy on his girlfriend.

I had much more trust in her before this happened. I'm with her because I love her. I was even planning on proposing before I heard this audio. Part of me wishes I just deleted it:(

Video camera systems are about 3 or 4 times as much, but not nearly as much as an audio expert. The audio is for everyone's protection. If anything happens, which does from time to time in this area, investigators will have MUCH more to go on using that evidence.

Edited by BreatheForABit

I fully agree with you... A sound recording device is not a security device... And has no use as a recorded sound tape has no value in any court..

Having said that I think the guy has some ground to distrust his girlfriend given the collected evidences.. Will he ever know for sure if she cheated or not? Probably not... So he needs to think in the consequences of any choice he makes from here on...

The Shepherd

BreatheForABit, What is your plan at the end of all of this? Do you guys still want to be together?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
It's part of the movie preview for "Identity Thief". The identity thief in the movie says "You should put your hazards on" right before a semi crashes into the victims rental car.

What would be definitive is someone being able to decipher what name (if it is a name) is said at 27:45. To get the audio enhanced could cost 1,000's of dollars, I already got estimates from 3 audio forensics experts.

So you don't recognize the whispering voice?