Salacious details within – Sex, Lies, and Audiotape! Did she cheat? Opinion needed!

He is planning on renting one of the rental houses to me, once it is made into livable conditions. The house is currently being worked on, but it will take at least another solid week of work before it will be ready for my kids and I, if not two weeks.

This begs the other question - WHY are you relying on him for shelter? It would seem that if your relationship with this guy is so bad, you wouldn't want anything to do with him, let alone have him as a landlord...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He said you knew of its existence - is that true?

And if so, what rationale did you think of someone that had an audio surveillance in their own home?

H*ll no I didn't know about it!! I found out about the audio program on June 7...what he thinks happened was on June 5. So he waited until he had his cousin messing around with someone on the audio, and threw the accusations at me at approximately 5:30 am...when he woke me up from a dead sleep by saying, "I know what you did with M...". Had I known about the audio, I probably wouldn't have even moved in here. Its creepy!

I'm glad you're looking at this from the same perspective I am!! I find it absolutely assinine that he has this audio...not to mention that he claims it is for security purposes. Noooo...it is used to spy on everyone that goes in the house, because he doesn't trust anyone. Which means he doesn't trust his own daughter, either...

It isn't for security purposes. Just go already. Your life will be much better off

This begs the other question - WHY are you relying on him for shelter? It would seem that if your relationship with this guy is so bad, you wouldn't want anything to do with him, let alone have him as a landlord...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Because every other place I've checked into that is within my means is a complete and utter sh*thole. Bad neighborhood, rundown houses, horrible school system. At least if I do rent the house from him, I know it is a better area than anywhere else I've looked, my kids like the school district and wouldn't have to move schools again.

It isn't for security purposes. Just go already. Your life will be much better off

There's nothing of the relationship that is salvageable at this point. He's hurt me beyond repair. As soon as this rental house of his becomes available in a week or two, I will be setting my kids and I up there...and will only have a renter/landlord relationship with him.

There's nothing of the relationship that is salvageable at this point. He's hurt me beyond repair. As soon as this rental house of his becomes available in a week or two, I will be setting my kids and I up there...and will only have a renter/landlord relationship with him.

The thing that kills me the most is that he is still trying to make amends, to make me think there is something there still. Calling me babe or baby, trying to console me when I'm depressed. Why try to make someone think there's a chance when there has been so much hurt that they can't do anything to fix it any longer???

H*ll no I didn't know about it!! I found out about the audio program on June 7...what he thinks happened was on June 5.

Apologies - I went back to the beginning of the thread as I thought I had read that everyone knew about the recording equipment but now see that only the cousin had knowledge of it.

Which leads to the next question - when you learned of it (and the type of guy that would use this sort of thing), why did you fight tooth-and-nail to stay in the relationship?!?!

Most/Many girls would have been outta there in a heartbeat... :eek:

Apologies - I went back to the beginning of the thread as I thought I had read that everyone knew about the recording equipment but now see that only the cousin had knowledge of it.

Which leads to the next question - when you learned of it (and the type of guy that would use this sort of thing), why did you fight tooth-and-nail to stay in the relationship?!?!

Most/Many girls would have been outta there in a heartbeat... :eek:

Because I knew I loved him long before I found out about the audio program. I thought that it was worth fighting for if he could see that I was telling the truth, that I had been faithful to him. But as time wore on and the fights got worse and worse, I realized that there was no possibility of reconciling. Plus, I didn't want to hightail it out of the relationship. I figured if I did that, it would just serve as a confirmation of my guilt in his eyes.

• 1 month later...

Was the audio tape turned on only when the guy went to work? Maybe a neighbour came in before then?

Regardless, this relationship is dead and buried. What a sad tale it was to read.