I've cheated - now what?

HoneyBadgerDontCare

Girls that do this kind of thing (and I've met many of them) generally don't feel sorry for what they've done and find some way to blame it on their boyfriend.

This poster is a troll.....because if it wasn't, she wouldn't feel sorry for her actions.

Girls that do this kind of thing (and I've met many of them) generally don't feel sorry for what they've done and find some way to blame it on their boyfriend.

Agreed. I had opportunities to cheat on my ex a hundred times and never once did I do anything but dance with another girl at a club.

Truth usually comes out eventually. If a girl cheated on me and was completely honest about it with me is the only time I'd even consider staying. Reasoning being that people make mistakes. If you're honest about it, it shows that you are remorseful and it was a mistake that you regret it, own it, and are not likely to repeat it.

If you lie about it, and I find out through a different person, it just shows that you're trying to cover your ass and that you don't really care.

Mme. Chaucer
I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and I love him so much. But one night out with my friends I had sex with a guy I met in the club. He was so tall and handsome I didn't know how to say no.

Was his name Steve80?

• Like 1
  • Author

UPDATE:

A guy from a party has found me on Facebook and we've met last week. We'll see where it goes but I'm excited.

As for my ex I do feel a little bad but I have to move on, right?

UPDATE:

A guy from a party has found me on Facebook and we've met last week. We'll see where it goes but I'm excited.

Trolling refers to any Internet user behavior that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else in order to provoke a response.

• Like 5
Trolling refers to any Internet user behavior that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else in order to provoke a response.
I agree. This can't be real. The story seems too disturbing to be true.

And if somehow the story were true, then wouldn't that make the OP a sociopath?

Thread partially delivers, 7/10.

It lost points because the idea that a BF finding the thread and then the OP posting again in the same thread is not realistic.

I liked the quick turn around involving carefree & rapid dismissal of betrayed partner for new potential tail. It's always best with a female main character because it's more scandalous that way.

• Like 1
UPDATE:

By this time, who cares?

• 4 weeks later...