I've cheated - now what?

Looks good for now :)

I have made my bf a breakfast, gave him nice good morning kiss, hugged him tight and asked how is it gonna be with us. He said he will give me a chance but made me promise I won't do it again. I said I won't and gave him a big kiss. Then we said goodbyes.

I'm happy now :)

Not Cool and you shouldn't be happy. You haven't come clean yet and its not fair to him. If you really love this person you should continue to feel guilty till you fess up. You say you love this guy but I don't think so.

• Like 1
jolie_baby
Looks good for now :)

I have made my bf a breakfast, gave him nice good morning kiss, hugged him tight and asked how is it gonna be with us. He said he will give me a chance but made me promise I won't do it again. I said I won't and gave him a big kiss. Then we said goodbyes.

I'm happy now :)

Oh I am glad you decided to act in a mature and honest way, and glad that now things are fine with the bf that he decided to give you another chance after he thought he knew everything...

Oh yes, you just missed to tell him that you actually had sex with the tall and handsome guy. Yeah, how important could this detail be.

• Like 1

Poor guy. Offering to go down on u not knowing some random guy had just been in there.

Then u lie some more.

Nasty!

• Like 3
  • Author
Girlygirl1

I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!!! :(:(:(

Apparently I forgot to log out from here when I was at his place. He read this topic and found out I had sex with this other guy!!! Now he doesn't want to talk to me anymore!!!

:(

How can I get him back?

• Like 1
NoMoreJerks
Also, guys are generally much less forgiving regarding cheating than women are.

Which I find very ironic because I know for a fact that most men, even married men, would not hesitate to cheat if the opportunity presented itself. I just had a one night stand with a married man who was on a business trip... most men are like that. I see so many men wearing a wedding ring, and then trying to get me to sleep with them. Also, yes, those men are the ones that would most likely be not-so-forgiving if they found out their wives cheated on them.... pure hypocrisy. My ex was like this too. He kept telling me he would get really upset if he found out I had been with another men, but that it was "OK" for me to be with another woman (cos it was his fantasy). Then, I discovered that he had cheated on me with a woman....found naked pics of her in his bed, on his phone.

Apparently I forgot to log out from here when I was at his place. He read this topic and found out I had sex with this other guy!!! Now he doesn't want to talk to me anymore!!!

How can I get him back?

Surely this thread is not for real.

But, just for kicks, if the boyfriend is still reading this thread here is a piece of advice: If you allow your girlfriend to go somewhere where she will drink and grind on other guys, then your relationship is pretty much dead in the water anyway. Girl's nights out are a recipe for cheating.

• Like 2
TaraMaiden

How can I get him back?

:laugh: (Aaah, dear!! is this FOR REAL - ?!?)

Well, you're the accomplished liar - you tell us!

Lying got you this far.....

What do you thinbk you should do now?

TaraMaiden
You won't. Nice try. This story is so unbelievable.

Yes... seeing the original 'drama' was fizzling out, the OP decided to add more drama to the mix to evoke more responses to a problem that actually is completely fictional.

So in the extreme, OP, I would suggest buying your BF '50 shades of Grey' and telling him to read it as an official 'how to' book, while you join a pole-dancing club and reap the benefits of a whole room of horny boners.

How can I get him back?

This is a nice fictional story OP. You should submit this in to some writing competition for 5th graders.

Funny, this is EXACTLY how my situation played out.

I am sorry to... In fact I am not sorry, if your boyfriend feels anything like I did at this point, the relationship is dead.

1) You don't love him. I love my boyfriend and I could be plastered out of my f-ing mind and I wouldn't do anything to jeopordize it.

2) Tell him. Don't let him find out eventually. He deserves better.

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and I love him so much. But one night out with my friends I had sex with a guy I met in the club. He was so tall and handsome I didn't know how to say no. But next day I realized what I did and felt awful I've almost throwed up.

What now? Should I tell him? My friends who I was out with seen some of me talking with that guy. Don't know if they saw us grinding or kissing, I didn't care about anything else when we did.

The sentence I bolded really makes me wonder if this is one of LS's self-proclaimed "Nice Guys" (read Bitter Brigade) trolling. This story reflects their world view so well but is actually pretty unrealistic. Yes women sometimes do cheat on their beloved boyfriends but it usually doesn't go down as the OP wrote it. It takes a lot more than "looks" on the part of the Other Guy for this to happen, despite what LS's Bitter Brigade thinks.

Assuming this is real (and maybe making an ass out of u and me) good for the OP's boyfriend (ex-boyfriend haha) for cutting her off, maybe she will learn a lesson.

Edited by Imajerk17
  • Like 2
TaraMaiden
Not buying this..

Oh god, you mean - we have to pay for comedic relief on here, now - ?!

:D

The sentence I bolded really makes me wonder if this is one of LS's self-proclaimed "Nice Guys" (read Bitter Brigade) trolling. This story reflects their world view so well but is actually pretty unrealistic. Yes women sometimes do cheat on their beloved boyfriends but it usually doesn't go down as the OP wrote it. It takes a lot more than "looks" on the part of the Other Guy for this to happen, despite what LS's Bitter Brigade thinks.

Assuming this is real (and maybe making an ass out of u and me) good for the OP's boyfriend (ex-boyfriend haha) for cutting her off, maybe she will learn a lesson.

Yeah I agree, and I'd be extremely surprised if this wasn't a wind up at this point, because if the OP's bf had really found this thread and been reading it... surely the OP would not continue to post here, at least not under the same username.. :confused:

Of course she could have done it in the heat of the moment I suppose, as if this is true that would be in her character. So in the event this is a true story, I recommend the OP do some serious thinking about her recent behavior, learn from her mistakes, and realize that cheating and lying aren't the way forward in life, as you'll only end up hurting others and yourself when the truth comes back to bite you. I know we all make mistakes, but if you want the single life, if you want to sleep with random club guys etc, then be single, don't drag others along with you and mess them about while you skip through a minefield of lies. :(

NoMoreJerks
Shows volumes of your character sleeping with a married man. Your "facts" are all your personal indiscretions.

My character? I did not approach the man. I was standing at the bar, minding my own business and having a drink. In fact, I was thinking of a way to talk to the bartender and get him to date me. He was the one who approached me, and I just went with the flow because, well, I am single, and I am not here to police other peoples' husbands... I used to have morals, until another woman cheated with my ex. I did what I had to do, for myself. The rest, it's not up to me... he had the choice, he chose to cheat. It's not like I even tempted him either.

NoMoreJerks
So in laymens terms, you are a homewrecker. Doesn't matter who approached who. Your actions dictate your character, or lack there of. You went with the flow because you need male validation, it is obvious. Sure, it is not your job to police peoples spouses, but it shouldn't be your job to potentially be a part in breaking up a marriage just because you have umm issues.

I did not wreck anyone's home. The woman will probably NEVER know it happened in the first place. He lives in a different country, and it was a one night stand thing. I do not have his last name, his digits, nothing. I will never see him again. You can go on thinking I am a homewrecker, but that home was wrecked the minute that guy decided to take off his ring in order to get me into bed. And as for needing male validation, lol, if anything, I do not need male validation: that is exactly why I did not chase after him, and was just standing there minding my business. I just wanted a bit of fun after a miserable year with my ex (which included cheating on me, and me finding pics of her in his bed, on his phone). So yeah, whatever.

Oh my heart goes out to you about being cheated on, I am not sure I can sleep tonight. (grumpy cat face). The home was wrecked the minute you decided to open your legs knowing he was married. Fact.

Maybe, but it takes 2 to tango. His marriage was clearly already doomed, because if he truly loved his wife he wouldn't be chasing other women. :(

• Like 1
Total sarcasm. She knew what she was doing, no one pulled the wool over her eyes. Anyway this is OFF TOPIC so I don't want to get off the original topic.

I agree, but if he was chasing other women, then it was ultimately him that doomed his marriage. :(

When you cheat on someone (**and this applies to the OP too, if this story is real, so hopefully brings this thread back to the main topic**), you clearly don't care about them enough to be in a serious long term relationship with them, let alone a marriage... especially if you continue to cheat (or continue cheating attempts) and lie about the cheating. :(

• Like 2

So, I see you are bashing other comments for saying you Love your BF and all... you screwed another dude! you even said it yourself, that you couldn't say no. To me that is not love. I've had hot (albeit older) women throwing themselves at me before... and what do you think I've done? NOTHING! I see one of them once a week in my night class, I talk to her as a class mate and quasi friend, but I make sure to bring up my fiance as often as possible! Most guys would consider her a MILF. However, being as I'm not single, I am not going to cheat on my fiance. Sure we get in to fights and have our ups and downs, but I still love her and work through them and don't put my ___ in any woman that offers!

OP you need to tell your BF right away. How would you feel if he hooked up with a girl from the bar and then told you it was no big deel, he loves you! what a load of bull honkey!

Why? You just lied to him. And you're happy now? You had sex with the guy. You didn't just kiss him. You're doing something called trickle truth.

Cheaters will only tell the bare minimum to make it seem not as bad as it really was.

When cheaters cheat at the spur of the moment, protection is rarely used. So, now you're exposing your boyfriend to a possible disease that you don't know you have yet. You need to get checked out and get a clean bill of health before continuing any farther with your BF.

Personally, I'm starting to think there are bunnies hopping around here.

Mme. Chaucer
Maybe, but it takes 2 to tango. His marriage was clearly already doomed, because if he truly loved his wife he wouldn't be chasing other women. :(

He's a sleazeball, and so is a woman who will sleep with him knowing he's married. She didn't even know or like him. Bottom feeders unite.

• Like 2
BeholdtheMan
He was so tall and handsome I didn't know how to say no.
You knew how to...you simply didn't want to say no because he was so "tall and handsome"

What now? Should I tell him? My friends who I was out with seen some of me talking with that guy. Don't know if they saw us grinding or kissing, I didn't care about anything else when we did.
Well, if your boyfriend had sex with some girl at a club whom he couldn't refuse because she was so "slim and sexy" (and she totally had huge boobs), would you want your boyfriend to keep you in the dark, or would you want him to tell you he banged some chick in the club?

I think we all know the answer

My bf is such a sweet guy and I want to work it out!

Your Bf is so sweet & nice, then why you Cheated on him & you want to work it out. If he had done the same to you what would be your reaction.

• Like 1