Dealbreakers

:lmao:

you'd think that by now those would be gone, but i know at my university, having tapered jeans as a dealbreaker eliminates a significant number of the grad students. it's such a shame...

Originally posted by blue17

"- guys who drive very expensive cars that are not good cars, just flashy."

whats wrong with driving a flashy car that's not a ferrari?

lol, I actually don't like Ferraris, expecially red ones. Perhaps I saw too many Ferrari stuff when I was in Maranello, and got sick of them :bunny:

Anyway, I usually don't like a lot people (men and women) who'd spend tons of $$$ on a car, but I respect those who at least buy cars worth the money they have spent.

IMO guys who spend a lot on a car with a bad mechanics are either showoffs or tend to waste their money. (Unless for personal reasons they have a big love for that particular model they bought.)

If they purchased a 'good' car at least you can think that maybe it's not *only* to show off.

- don´t care for hygiene

- no manners

- intolerance

- flirts

- a guy who does you a favor, even has offered or forced it upon you, and later reproaches you for not being thankful enough :sick:

- miser. I think money and emotions are connected somehow. A generous man is also someone who is able to give himself to you.

- show-offs

- insecure people, they always want to change you

- those creeps that start touching you :sick:

- stupidity

- a wedding ring or a guy who already has a girlfriend

Why did you post this thread in the first place? Did you have a date with someone replusive or were you just bored and felt like posting this?

Interesting topic! :laugh:

There are several annoying traits that I've learned to deal with in relationships, so there's actually very FEW deal BREAKERS:

1: Being stupid and/or not even remotely intellectually curious. I cannot be in a relationship with someone that I cannot carry on a *relatively* intelligent conversation with. Deal broken.

2: No cheating of ANY kind. Period. I dealt with this before. Forgave. Thought I could deal with it. I couldn't and never could trust her again. Lo and behold, she cheated again. Shocker. Some people are wired with a moralily (if you can call it that) that allows them to cheat. Others are not wired like that and are much easier to deal with. Cheated on - deal broken and I will never forgive cheating again. Done. Period.

3: Being a republican. Sorry, it just wouldn't work.

4: Gold-digging, materialistic, daddy's little princess, sorority girls. Ugh. Need I explain?

5. Not knowing how to operate a lawn mower or how to pump your own gas.

6. Not being able to act like a civil, semi-well-mannered human being after a few drinks.

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of that would totally turn me off to the point of being a "deal breaker".

HokeyReligions

Deal Breakers - Non-negotiable:

*Does not love animals - especially dogs - I will not live without dogs in my life.

*Abusive - of me, of family, of drugs or drink

*Cheats - on me, on friends/family/employer (dishonest or illegal behavior)

Deal Breakers....

1. men who show no compassion towards animals....or finds it okay to breed animals for profit :mad:

2. anyone who will pick food off my plate when I am eating :sick: (this annoys me beyond belief)

3. cheaters,liars, and theives.

4. no intelligence what so ever...

5. still thinks he is in high school....tries to relive the past