Dealbreakers

Pshyco ex's- I would rather wait till the ex's are out of their lives.... I don't want the Dramma..

And the bus thing well I guess it depends where you live... If your in the city it's o.k. but I don't want to have to drive all the time.

Some of these things are gross and annoying, but stink can be cured with soap and a simple shower. I certainly would want my date smelling like cheese, crotch, and puke. He should bathe for the occassion of taking me out. There are worse things than bad breath after sipping on a tuna fish sandwich with milk (mints!). These things are turn offs, but other things irritate me in comparision to you guys.

1. A nit-picker

2. A stalker;nut

3.A guy who doesn't have his sh*t together

4. A lousy lay---kidding :p

5. A mama's boy

6. Call me a gold digger if you want, but I can't stand a man who goes out of his way to ask you to dinner, then when the check comes, he looks at you and says "I left my wallet at home"

LOL! Yeah, it does happen. It's happen to me and plenty other women. Men with OCD or Perfectionists who nit pick you about everything, men who NEVER leave you alone, and cheapolas who offer to take you out and wont pay. This one guy my friend went out with (a long time ago) actually went out of his way to ask her out. He was so insistant on taking her out to dinner and a movie. He seemed hot on the trail for her. He took her out to dinner and when the check came, he handed it to her and said, "Can you pay for this, I do need money to eat this week 'ya know." I don't think they made it to the movies after. She never saw him again. That's simply rude in general. Date or not. When you offer to take someone out, you shouldn't do that. That's bad taste. :p

Girls who have to pee every five minutes. What gives?

Hey. I have a bladder the size of a walnut on the BEST of days-get a few drinks in me and I've got to go, go go.......when you have a hose you can just whip out and go ANYWHERE it's a bit easier.

I love it when people assume that because a guy can go anywhere, he does.

It's like, yeah, when we're camping, it's easy--but having a protruding organ does not suddenly make it discrete for us to just go while we're driving or something.

I love it that you're so sweet and polite as to think that men don't p*ss all over the place. We obviously don't hang around the same crowd.

I CAN pee standing up. I'm quite an avid outdoor peer. I just still have to go ALL the time, if I've been drinking. Or at least at the start.

Yeah. Once, when I was on my way home from the bar with one of my beaus I had to STOP at a dead end road and PEE-we were looking for a house party. Needless to say, I ended up peeing on my foot. And my pant leg. Never fear-I just pulled some tissue from his car and blotted up what I could. And he STILL found me madly attractive......

I love it that you're so sweet and polite as to think that men don't p*ss all over the place. We obviously don't hang around the same crowd.

:lmao: : Obviously not.

My crowd hasn't a keen interest and enthusiasm, nor an ardent desire, nor unbounded craving for peeing standing up.

Originally posted by UCFKevin

Spock, what kind of crowd do you hang out with? Feral male cats?

During the warm months I enjoy engaging in outdoor alcohol consumption-which means outdoor peeing. Men have the luxury of going to the end of the truck and turning around-I have to scout bushes.

- any display of racism

- being rude to waiter/taxi driver/cashier

- getting drunk (unless it is a very special occasion)

- cell phone ringing loudly in an inappropriate place

- picking up the bill at a restaurant *and* once we have exited the restaurant asking me to pay for my part. I have no problem splitting the bill (or picking it up myself) but if you really want to look like a 'gentleman who always picks the bill' to the guys in the restaurant, at least have the decency to *actually* do it.

- Making fun of me in front of other people.

- If I'm on first date with a guy and he stares at/makes a comment about another lady he's never going to see him again.

- guys who drive too fast

- guys who drive very expensive cars that are not good cars, just flashy.

- stating something like "I hate women who will not sleep with you on first date"

- A guy that takes longer than I do to get ready

- jealousy/ possessiveness

- man-boobs

- someone who is very religious. I'm not, I don't know anyone who is, I'm not sure I could date someone who was

- a guy with "baby mama drama"

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH SNOWHITE on the "male boobs" thing. Male tits are nasty. Nor am I just talking about male "fat tits" , you know, the kind that come from a guy being pudgy? Those freakin' "implants" men get in their chest are so stupid. Nowadays, men buff up the chest so much, you can tell if it's a woman's body or a mans! EEKK! Especially on tv when they show you those exercise commercials, and they begin w/showing a male body w/the camera going from the feet up! During this time, you are wondering is this male or female? Now that both have tits, who can tell? Then the camera finally gets to the face, you see a man!

I like big shoulders on a guy and some buffness in the chest, but no boobies! Hair on the chest is attractive too. :love:

yes. Some do. It is a fairly new cosmetic surgery for men. It's more common than penis enlargements. Some men do this, yes with silicon.

I saw a guy on tv that got his calves implanted. Ick! They have ass implants too. :D I don't know 'bout you, but I don't need no more ass!