Do Mentally Strong Men have success with Mentally Damaged Women?

jcrew11

Mme. Chaucer

From the way you express yourself on this thread, anyway, I think that you might look within to discover why You are finding Yourself encountering Mentally Damaged women.

And … how are you deciding what words to Capitalize? Sorry, but it's just niggling away at me.

• Author
From the way you express yourself on this thread, anyway, I think that you might look within to discover why You are finding Yourself encountering Mentally Damaged women.

And … how are you deciding what words to Capitalize? Sorry, but it's just niggling away at me.

As one of the Female users said, many women have mental insecurities in one form or another. Divorced women often are mentally scarred. I think its very common for single men to encounter Mentally damaged women even if they are drunk at a bar. I also have a habit of approaching the "cute shy girls" who are often shy because they are mentally insecure or lack confidence.

But the issue is that "Mentally Weak" men often have difficulty dating as well. No woman out there wants to deal with a Mentally Insecure, wimp, or weak Man who has a ton of self-doubt and lacks confidence.

A woman can attract men if she is Physically Attractive, even if she is an emotional headcase.

But a Mentally Weak man with Self-Doubt will never succeed in dating.

A Man "must be Mentally Strong and assured" at all times; and that is the easiest way to keep Attraction with a woman. The minute a man expresses weakness and self-doubt, a woman will see him as a loser and dump him.

If you are interested in a healthy relationship with somebody it does not make sense dating people who seem incapable of being in one. Some people are just built for healthy and sane relationships and it is better to steer clear of them.