If its meant to be they will come back to you.

djones

Hurt,

That's what we're doing.... but we all heal a little slower than others................

But we understand what your're saying...... read the entire thread.... then you'll understand where we're coming from.

drjones,

I don't know yet......... i posted about 30 seconds after she called...... and they're still talking........

I will let you know.........I will.....

Yep, found out today, my grandmother passed away today. You know, this is where I wish my ex never broke up with me. First the breakup and I figured the holidays are going to suck, now the passing of my grandmother, thats just makes the holidays even tougher. Sighs, you know it sucks guys, my grandmother loved my ex soo much, just like another granddaughter in her life. My ex loved my grandmother too, hence why I guess I broke NC today and did it for the approiate reasons and let her know, my grandmother up north passed away and I am sorry I am breaking the news to you. I didn't call her, I am not strong enough to do that with what happen today, but I did leave her a text and a email(as backup in case her number changed and what not). I don't expect a response back, but hell at least her best friend(who remember said mean things to me the week before) at least she is giving me prays and hope I get thru this now, she was actually pretty nice about it*surprised*. I would love to have my ex at least respond back since it is a sad situation. I don't really expect it I guess, but I am not looking for sympathy too, because my family does consider my ex as part of the family. I dunno when I am leaving, next couple of days or so, waiting on funeral paid leave to go thru first. I am sorry guys, I didn't mean to break NC but then again, its sort of not like breaking NC and more like a annoucement, I dunno.

• Author

Nick14-- I am sorry for your loss, I think it was nice of you to let your ex know, it seems like your ex had an attachment to your Grandmother. I would not worry about the NC thing its not important right now, take care of yourself and your family...if you need us we will be here....

Thanks guys, I guess I expected this to happen since she was in bad health the past few weeks, so I am not that sad, just frustrated with how the last month and a half has been. Yes, I did text and emailed my ex about it, either she got it, blocked my email addy before or changed her phone number. Her best friend knew about it by looking at my personal site and IM me and told me, I had a tought month or two and she can't believe it happen but she says sorry this has happen now. I dunno if she told my ex or not, who knows. I don't expect my ex to reply or contact me, if she doesn't, I hope she at least gives my familer a prayer at least, but who knows, I am not around her right now. I probably won't go up north till later this week, pending when funeral arragements are. Like I said, I was prepared for this and it sucks it happens, but I am not crying, just frustrated. Guess its different when what I felt a month ago and a bomb dropped on me with my ex ending it, now that really got to me and I cried, just a wierd deal, but its definetly going to be a long holidays now!

feel better Nick. Someone above has you on their mind. God will lift you up and give you the happiness u and the rest of us deserve

Well, actually got a reply from my ex shortly tonight via email. I expeced it to be short and sweet and i was right about that, all she said was "I am sorry to hear about that, she was very nice..." so I am very surprised she didn't block my email address, but I am not thinking much of the reply as hope, just a sincere reply. I am not going to reply back and say Thanks right now, maybe at the end of the week, or maybe I'll just forget and not email back, I wouldn't be surprise if I don't reply back at all.

All,

Okay... so she called my mother back on sunday.... they had a half-hour conversation..... which came down to her figuring out whether or not my mom was upset with her the way things went. Well, obviously my mom was upset but no longer is, and said that all she hopes is for us to work things out. So, my mom and her will begin speaking again...which i guess is a positive thing for both my mom and her, but it leaves me nowhere. As for what she asked about me, my mom said nothing... really nothing.

So there you have it, that's all i got from my mom. Where do I go from here, nowhere. I won't approach her anymore, I won't even think of her, it's over... it's been over... and it will always be over. She's moved on, maybe not with someone else, but seh's obviously put me in her 'past', so I should do the same and I have been.

The only one good thing that came out of this is that my mom made a friend......... and no matter how evil and disgusting I'm in the eyes of my ex, she cares for my mom.

Someone's got to take the bullet..... I guess it'll be me.

I hope everyone else is doing good...... and Nick14, I'm sorry about your grandma........

• Author

WantanS4,

I am glad you went through with it, I agree just keep doing what you are doing and move on...you are doing great I dont see this as any form of a set back for you if anything a positive thing for you...you were able to handle it and the out come was favorable for your mom to have a friend to talk to...thats ok....hey you did take the bullet, but you took it for your mom and thats awesome....you are the better person in the end. I think she did not ask about you b/c it was a big thing for her to know if your mom was upset with the whole break-up.....All you can do is like you said is move on, and you are doing that....

As for me I am doing good, my ex has not contacted me, she got back yesterday, I saw her on msn, I guess she was checking her mail, but she did not msn me or contacted me she was on briefly....I dont expect her to call me....there is nothing I can do....I feel better about myself it seems like the whole I dont give a ***** is really helping me, I dont constantly worry as much as I used too, if she will call or what ever......I keep saying to my self when I feel low that hey Its not my fault, and I did everything I could....hehe I guess its like the movie "Good Will Hunting" when robin williams (the shrink) tells will hunting its not your fault, its not your fault....and Will breaks down crying....Well I have not cried..I dont cry...its not b/c of a macho thing...I just keep things bottled up and I dont know maybe my pressure valve has been slowing letting off stream, while talking to you guys....I have thank you all for this.....

One thing I am still scared is opening my heart again....I cant do it...I just hate thinkg opening up my life to someone and having it taken away from me...I know I should not think that way, but I just cant...I dont feel sad about it its like I my emotions is just right in the middle...I know know if you guys understand...

Hey this is off topic...yesterday on your american station TBS there was this movie with Kenao Reves (Matrix dude) and Charleize Therion (sp?...hottie...alson in devils advocate)...I did nto get to see the title of the movie I missed the first 10 min....well anyway whats the title of it....It was so weird I watched this movie and it was lilttle like me and my ex...I was in this huge rut and going down ward sprial (for real no mello dramatics) and my ex she helped me... I dont know I watched this thing and I had to fight back the tears and I did...It just made me miss her.....oh well I guess movies do that to people....

take care guys

Nick14---I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You did the right thing by contacting your ex since she was so close to her. We're all here for you..remember that.

drjones---I know what you mean about opening your heart again. It's going to take me awhile before I open mine up again. I think we all have to heal first. Oh--about the crying thing...you need to let it out eventually. It will help you move on faster if you do. ;)

Kodiak---Send the letter & get closure asap! Hang in there.

WantanS4--She's trying to talk to your mom & get things squared off with her before she contacts you. I still think she'll contact you but I don't think you should wait around for the call. Move on. ;)

Weird--I agree--Once you don't give a *****, they come back around. I think my ex is doing that. He's asking my friends about me now. It's been 32 days of NC.

Atlous--I'm running right beside you! We need to get away from these dogs! They will never have someone to love them deeply like you & I did. We did our part. They'll always want someone they can't have. We don't deserve these guys & I feel like you and I will meet someone soon! :)

Well, I've got to get back to work. I'm going to put all my energy into my work. Everyone take care!

drjones,

"Sweet November" is the name of the movie... IT"S FANTASTIC!!! (yeah... so what... I like chick flicks!..... you gotta a problem with that!?!?!)

Yeah... I guess so... I can't take it as a good or bad sign. All I know is that I have pretty much learned everything there is to from what's happened....... and well...... I gotta keep walking in life..... there's nothing else to do :)

nick,

sorry to hear about your loss.:( What is the adyd for your website?

Wantan,

so your ex wants to be buddy buddy with your mom? haha, what a crazy bitch. That just seems....weird and wrong.

I just wrote the most retarded exam of my life it was so weird they were asking about how to palpate the fundus to bronchodilators to Esophageal fistulas and management of. Bronchopulmonary dyplasia I mean WTF I did all the case studies but holy **** the exam had me sweating and we had like thousands of drug dosage calculations for peds. I just finished my peds rotation and now I am in postpartum. I still have no desire to contact my psychotic ex he is truly to messed up for words and I still want nothing to do with that sheet I am to busy ya know. So busy ummmmm. I need to relax. I found a date to the formal I am bringing my girlfriend we will look very pretty and get very drunk and meet lotws of people. I can't wait until saturday. How is everyone. Did I tell you that he disconnected my cell. good for him now I have no connection at all. I should give the cell to the whale what do youguys think?

Ok wierd here it is....http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Nickster14

Anyway, ya they still don't know where there going to do this, but difently at the end of the week.

Thank you guys for offering help with this tragic situation that transpire. I am glad my ex replied back even if it was just a sentence. I am also glad i didn't reply quick last night, instead I am just going to wait till the end of the week or after the funeral and reply saying thanks and how my family is glad that we are in her thoughts and what not. Btw...I did at the end of that email, I did put down "i am thinking about you from time to time". Guess just shows i still care, but i was shocked that she never blocked my email addy. Anyway, for anyone who wants to contact me, just hit me up on msn under [email protected] or AIM under integraman14.

Nick14,

I just realized you were a motorcycle man..................... I want a bike......... 600RR in the Candy Blue from last year........

lol I dunno,I probably get first dibs since, we might see each other and actually meet soon, now that be pretty cool, that would make me happy.

Nick14 & crazydawg--lol :)

I'm planning on getting me a bike. lol Some of my friends have Harleys--so I'm kinda wanting a Harley Sportster. I don't know yet. I'm planning on buying one next year. Guess, it's the rebel in me. lol Plus I'm in my 30's, maybe I'm hitting my mid-life crisis? :eek:

One thing is for sure--- I know I won't be riding out with my cheating no good for nothing ex! ;)

• Author

Hey guys,

Wantans4----***** thats the name it makes sence with the whole November thing....Yeah I have to say I am sucker for chick flicks...I guess we are both hopeless romantics....hehe I like the wedding singer....

Man whats with the bikes,, I did not know I was amoung a biker gang :) .....I am more of a sports car kind of guy...I think a porsche Boxster would be in order for me...***** I deserve one!!....we all deserve some nice things....heheh MJ I am hitting my mid life crisis too at 30....I think we are mature for our age :p.....And Giveing you a ride MJ....hmmm how about the top down in my Boxster :p....I cant believe I said that :).....I all honesty I think you and Atlous are great women just got a bum steer by a couple of @$$ hole guys....

Hmm I think that the Idea what MJ said that your Ex wantans4 might be ture..maybe thats her way of trying to make peace....time will tell.....

Kodiak----MJ is right....send that letter now dont wait for her birthday....Carpe deim....for you our sanity and healing it will help you....big time...you need to do this....

Atlous-- sounds like a fun test for the fundus....just a lame @$$ joke.....peds is a pain in the @$$ I love the little guys but the drug calcs and thier weird ass physio is very tricky.....postpartum....hmm urterine atony comes to mind......

Well guys I doing fine...I hope you all are ok....

take care

Yeah we go from peds to pastpartum. I liked peds the doctors really do all they can for the little guys. The short answer kicked my ass. Thank God I did all the case studies my self or I would have been *****ed. I had a really neat case with aplastic anemia it was amazing how they are treating her. Her platelets went from 31 to 111 within a week. She does recieve platelets an PRBC quite often her results do not stay this way for a long time. I was like WHOAA! The patho was aweome I think I wanna write my MCAT. I think I would love the research part or it all. I mean we know alot we just can't make any medical diagnosis' Although with some residents I was like WTF are you thinking man. But we don't mean **** when we ask them why or what are you doin man? I always have talking parties with the pysiotherapists mmm. Yeah what was I talking about. I am close with so many of them they are pretty down to earth guys.

Ok guys,I been thinking, should I not send a thank you for thinking about me reply till the end of the weekend. I don't want to send it now, don't want her thinking I am getting needy again. Opinions please, also some people think maybe its coldhearted of her only replying with a sentence. I think the reason why so she doesn't get my hopes up again, i do tend to agree with why she did it with a sentence.

I say don't send the thank you reply. Her reply to the email informing her of the passing was half-assed at best.

I find it funny your ex's best friend frequents your website as probably does your ex.