.....GO SKINS!!! :)

Were going to crush those COWGIRLS!! PLAYOFFS here we come! NFC EAST CHAMPS

RG3..RG3!

HTTR!

Rock On!!

:)

Edited by cavalier99
  • Author

It sucks knowing we won't be holding hands walking around campus together or hanging out between classes anymore. Gotta deal with it though... Seeing her still gets to me, I can't let it bother me though. I have to appear as happy as can be if I do see her.

Also lol cav. I'll be rooting for the Skins tomorrow, I'm a Jets fan so at this point I just don't want the Giants in the playoffs. I also want a good QB next season.

It sucks knowing we won't be holding hands walking around campus together or hanging out between classes anymore. Gotta deal with it though... Seeing her still gets to me, I can't let it bother me though. I have to appear as happy as can be if I do see her.

Also lol cav. I'll be rooting for the Skins tomorrow, I'm a Jets fan so at this point I just don't want the Giants in the playoffs. I also want a good QB next season.

Sorry...being a Jet fan is rough these days. Lol

WHO NEEDS THESE WOMEN ANYWAY? ARE WE MEN OR WHINING BIT-CHES?

WE HAVE FOOTBALL AND BEER AND BAR SLUTS.

LIFE IS GREAT!

Edited by cavalier99
  • Like 2
  • Author

Life is great, got a bunch of games to watch all day today. So I shouldn't have a lot of time to feel sorry for myself.

I felt a little down about blocking her this morning, but then I told myself. I blocked her number for me. Not to get a stir out of her, or to make a point. That made me feel a lot better about it. I wasn't going to hear anything good from her anyway, the only things that I did was friend zone crap. It's all about me now. (and football of course :cool:)

• Like 1

Well, there's only one thing you need to be concerned about with now. Once winter break is over, you'll be going back to school. Either she's going to completely ingore you because she's completely pissed that you blocked her or she's going to hunt you down. And she probably will because you didn't let her get the last word in. And I have a feeling that she's the type of girl that needs to get the last word.

• Like 1
  • Author

She really isn't the type for confrontation so I don't expect her to find me. If I do see her and she's with her friends that's a different story though. She wouldn't find me by herself. Our classes should be in completely different buildings next semester so we shouldn't see each other in passing. Seeing her still pisses me off lol, seeing her with all of her friends would make me really angry for some reason. Either way I'll have to be ready for her because she isn't going anywhere as far as I know.

She's really a nobody to me now. Or that's what she's going to become. She probably does want the last word, so a guilt ridden email or facebook message wouldn't surprise me at some point. Not for a while though, I told her to leave me alone. I think she'll understand that. I bet it kills her to know that I told her to leave me alone. She'd never expect that out of me.

F*ch that cheating Ho. Grab your balls. Make sure they are both there. Go out and get laid.

You don't need her. She is nothing now. Doesn't deserve your thoughts. She probably wasn't all that great you will realize. Just pity her and her small mindedness. You deserve and will have much better. Adventures await! :)

• Like 1
  • Author
F*ch that cheating Ho. Grab your balls. Make sure they are both there. Go out and get laid.

You don't need her. She is nothing now. Doesn't deserve your thoughts. She probably wasn't all that great you will realize. Just pity her and her small mindedness. You deserve and will have much better. Adventures await! :)

I definitely don't need her. She really wasn't that great when I think about her not blinded by love. I can do much better, and deserve much better. No one deserves to have someone cheat on them. Or be disrespected by their partner the way that I was. I'm kind of liking the fact that I don't have to check my phone just to see if she's texted me. I know that I won't have any messages from her so I don't bother. Having a good day today so far, let's hope I can have more days like this and less days like yesterday. :D

• Like 1
I definitely don't need her. She really wasn't that great when I think about her not blinded by love. I can do much better, and deserve much better. No one deserves to have someone cheat on them. Or be disrespected by their partner the way that I was. I'm kind of liking the fact that I don't have to check my phone just to see if she's texted me. I know that I won't have any messages from her so I don't bother. Having a good day today so far, let's hope I can have more days like this and less days like yesterday. :D

That's the part I do like.. I find I have WAY more time now.

At first I felt bad and guilty.. like I had this free time and I'd use it on her. So I missed her a lot and felt really bad.

I felt guilty having this free time and not being able to use it on her. So then over time I started to finally enjoy my hobbies a bit more.

But it hurt to have this free time and know it was for her.. and that she really is gone. Now these days I use my free time for myself to do anything I couldn't do when I was with my ex. In fact when she BU with me she even told me I am free and can do all the things I want that I always wanted to do with free time.

• Author

That's exactly right. I have much more time to myself. She was a very needy girlfriend, and if I had time to myself, it would have to be spent on her. Video chatting, talking on aim, calling, etc. I'd be lying if I said I don't miss her blowing up my phone while I'm trying to watch sports, she won't be blowing up my phone ever now. I just have to deal with it. I've felt pretty good about it all day today. I like that I don't check my phone to see if she's texted me. I don't have to worry about it. I'd love to hear from her, but only good things. Those good things are the things I'll NEVER hear from her, so I'm better off hearing NOTHING from her.

Simon Phoenix
That's exactly right. I have much more time to myself. She was a very needy girlfriend, and if I had time to myself, it would have to be spent on her. Video chatting, talking on aim, calling, etc. I'd be lying if I said I don't miss her blowing up my phone while I'm trying to watch sports, she won't be blowing up my phone ever now. I just have to deal with it. I've felt pretty good about it all day today. I like that I don't check my phone to see if she's texted me. I don't have to worry about it. I'd love to hear from her, but only good things. Those good things are the things I'll NEVER hear from her, so I'm better off hearing NOTHING from her.

I'd be pissed as hell if my woman was blowing up my phone when watching a game, especially if it's my team that's playing. I make that s--t known from the start.

• Author
I'd be pissed as hell if my woman was blowing up my phone when watching a game, especially if it's my team that's playing. I make that s--t known from the start.

I was also afraid to hurt her feelings so I never told her to chill with anything she did. Something that I know better about now.

Simon Phoenix
I was also afraid to hurt her feelings so I never told her to chill with anything she did. Something that I know better about now.

Better to learn that young. But yeah, women respect a guy who will put his foot down and demonstrate alpha qualities.

• Author
Better to learn that young. But yeah, women respect a guy who will put his foot down and demonstrate alpha qualities.

I need to demonstrate those qualities more in general, I think I'm taking steps in the right directions. I mean, I blocked her number right? :lmao:

Simon Phoenix
I need to demonstrate those qualities more in general, I think I'm taking steps in the right directions. I mean, I blocked her number right? :lmao:

You're doing just fine.

• Author

Thanks, in a way I'm happy that I'm going through this now. I needed to make changes or people would continue to step all over me. I have to stop worrying if people will get mad at me if I tell them "stop" or "No".

• Like 1
Thanks, in a way I'm happy that I'm going through this now. I needed to make changes or people would continue to step all over me. I have to stop worrying if people will get mad at me if I tell them "stop" or "No".

I used to be like that.. didn't know how to say NO to people without feeling bad. I still feel a bit bad, but I tell them the truth and say NO. I know it might make them dislike me for a bit.. but at least I have the courage to do so... and that's important to know and be able to say NO when you need too.

• Author
I used to be like that.. didn't know how to say NO to people without feeling bad. I still feel a bit bad, but I tell them the truth and say NO. I know it might make them dislike me for a bit.. but at least I have the courage to do so... and that's important to know and be able to say NO when you need too.

Definitely, and for relationships to work with people in general, I'm going to need to be able to say "No" once in a while. Or else I'll end up screwing myself over.

Thinking of her a bit more than yesterday. Probably because it's New Years Eve and I know I won't hear from her.

Definitely, and for relationships to work with people in general, I'm going to need to be able to say "No" once in a while. Or else I'll end up screwing myself over.

Thinking of her a bit more than yesterday. Probably because it's New Years Eve and I know I won't hear from her.

The funny thing about it is that my ex was the one who told me and taught me how to say NO and that it's okay to say NO to her at times. What's funny is she regretted saying that after and always would say I wish I never taught you to say no lol...

Happy new year all!!

No problem I'm glad you're progressing Cav, we'll all be better soon one day! Yep I've sort of been more stable as well but I'm definitely not over all of this. Gym FTW!! They always say the ex contacts when you're feeling good about yourself, not sure if mine cares still lol. I wish I could fast forward to a year from now and see where I've progressed this is exhausting!

And na49, I too have been cheated on, and rejected in the end.... it feels like a double blow, it really does, you're not alone with that.. it feels so unfair sometimes! I too am angry about all of this, but one day it won't matter to us much, I had a hard time for New Years, realizing that I was in pain and knowing he was probably canoodled with someone else, not even remotely thinking of me. I really don't understand this sometimes. Take me off this rollercoaster!!!!