The letter of apology..

quite.foolish

Definitely be making no contact with her, definitely be going nowhere near her lol

You'll get the full story tomorrow :)

It would be awkward if she was in there.. :confused: I doubt very much that will be the case though. Maybe some of her friends, but that's cool. I dont' care if I look more of a twat in front of them. Should be a good night :D

Ok, report back tomorrow!

• Like 1
Definitely be making no contact with her, definitely be going nowhere near her lol

You'll get the full story tomorrow :)

It would be awkward if she was in there.. :confused: I doubt very much that will be the case though. Maybe some of her friends, but that's cool. I dont' care if I look more of a twat in front of them. Should be a good night :D

I'm no clairvoyant but I can see exactly what will happen:(

• Author
quite.foolish
I'm no clairvoyant :(

Actually a pretty funny night. Police at 4am, as expected.

No contact made to her, no visits to her house, so that's a demonstration of will power for you guys right there :)

• Author
quite.foolish

Ended up goin back with three girls to their place.. They were fighting over who's bed I was sleeping in. Television got broken, police were called. Nothing to do with the things I've been talking about :) Good night.

Foolish, you got to pull it together. I have been in your shoes before, when my ex left I completely imploded. I felt like a cornered dog, I set everything we shared on fire (not litter ally).

Living fast will only dig you a deeper hole, like stepping over a dollar for a dime. Pull it together and get your head screwed on straight, your winning the battle not the war. Fight for the final out come!!!

You will have nothing to do in jail except think of her & how you wrecked YOUR life over her. The outcome to winning the war is to not NEED to do anything to get her off your mind or out your head. It took me well over a year to screw my head on straight. Then I committed to building a life with goals and dreams that don't involve my EX. Once that was done I set out to make them happen, now 2 years after the breakup I have conquered 70% of those goals.

If you set quality goals then reach them it will make you a higher value person, give you more self confidence, & maybe just maybe the ex will think to themselves that they may have made a mistake. Its all on YOU!

• Author
quite.foolish
You will have nothing to do in jail except think of her & how you wrecked YOUR life over her. The outcome to winning the war is to not NEED to do anything to get her off your mind or out your head. It took me well over a year to screw my head on straight. Then I committed to building a life with goals and dreams that don't involve my EX. Once that was done I set out to make them happen, now 2 years after the breakup I have conquered 70% of those goals.

If you set quality goals then reach them it will make you a higher value person, give you more self confidence, & maybe just maybe the ex will think to themselves that they may have made a mistake. Its all on YOU!

I think I'm past the stage of 'improve myself to show her she missed out'.

I'm at the stage of, 'that was the past, this is now. What do I want?'

Pretty much the same thing, but I'm not trying to make her feel like she's missing out.

She's an old friend. Just the same as the other old friends who I loved dearly. We had good times together, I hope she and they are always happy.

I appreciate your response though, thanks. I'm not gonna be put in jail! lol